They're going to fuck us out of Donald Trump's victory, aren't they?

They're going to fuck us out of Donald Trump's victory, aren't they?

cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/hillary-clinton-popular-vote/index.html

What will Sup Forums do if Hillary robs him of the victory?

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/clinton-recount-effort-debunked-before-it-even-began/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/demographics-not-hacking-explain-the-election-results/
youtube.com/watch?v=EmdKVecQhXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Hillary won't want a recount. Both because of her election fraud and because she'd be assassinated by angry trump supporters.

infowars.com/clinton-recount-effort-debunked-before-it-even-began/

Don't care. He's an instacuck faggot. Hillary needs to forfiet all her assets and go to PRISON.

Chelsea needs to get a fucking job

She conceded. Too late!

Conceeding isn't a legal action. Its just something you say, like when your mom said she loves you.

Yea it's technically still possible to have a recount, but it's not going to happen. She already conceded and Trump's already visited the white house and everything.

In the event that there is a recount, either
A: Trump still wins and she looks like a shitter
B: The system was rigged despite the dems and president saying it wasn't. There would be a massive move for voter ID laws, which would destroy the dem's illegal voters.

shut up, fuckin idiot

>trump declares he won't go after clinton
>betrays supporters
fuck him I hope he gets it taken away

Stop linking cnn faggots

>What will Sup Forums do if Hillary robs him of the victory?

R W D S

Cry about it online. Just like the fat old tea party of a few years back

No. It's a fake news story.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/demographics-not-hacking-explain-the-election-results/

We can only hope.

>calls for recounts
>Hillary's own election fraud is uncovered
>Democrats are shown for their crooked practices in Cali and NY
>recount results in Trump winning the popular vote

Be okay with it.

Hillary Clinton would help progress this country further than Trump could.

Sorry, FBI, I'm not going to tell you my plans ahead of time. Nice try.

I thought elections coulden't be rigged Sup Forums?

>trump openly states he will go after clinton once he is president
>obama pardons her before he leaves office
yeah good plan mate, that will really work.

No

Sage

This is very 2-d thinking

t-this is different! We lost!

There will never be another election in U.S. history if she steals it somehow. They stand for that shit in third world shitholes but it would literally be Civil War 2 if Hillary pulled this.

Get some Free Energy with www.infinitysav.com

youtube.com/watch?v=EmdKVecQhXs

it's a political stunt by Jill Stein
she doesn't give a fuck about Clinton
she's doing this to further her career and seem like the anointed one for 2020
Pathetic, I sorta like that kike GILF

this
any evidence of impropriety will be in Clinton's favor, so its in the DNC's best interest to not have recounts.

>infowars

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

Trump was never going to win, ever. They will do that recount, and you can't do anything about it?

You act like a bunch of badasses but the moment Madame President takes her RIGHTFUL place in the White House, you pussies will do NOTHING but whine about it on Sup Forums and we will drink your tears.

This is wonderful seeing victory within your grasp only to have taken away at the last moment. It is OVER drumpfags, you will NEVER win.

Hope someone screencapped my full post yesterday but:

>They will remove Trump
>Gun owners will revolt violently
>They will finally take your guns

You can't beat Soros, dudes. It's his bigger plan.

KILL

THEM

ALL.

Also, buy gold and silver now.

If Trump is shit canned, the market is going to tank. Trump was going to remove Dodd/Frank and parts of Obamacare.

>This is wonderful seeing victory within your grasp only to have taken away at the last moment. It is OVER drumpfags, you will NEVER win.
This is the funny part. The Spencer/Alt-Right shit was the final nail in the coffin.

Think about it. FEMA, muh Russia, gun control, Sandy Hook, Trump.

It's all leading to this.

>us
Saged and hidden.

honestly the pinkos are asking for it at this point

Get ready to die on some frozen Asian steepe?

Sure he was...just like all the Mexicans he thinks are so great now

I can almost taste it
>argumentum ad hominem
pic related

All this will do is send a message to (((your kind))) that if you don't get it your way, all you have to do is have a massive temper tantrum and eventually things will work out.

thanks for Correcting the Record™!

Thanks for being a retarded sycophant

Don't tease me babe

Sup Forums would actually become organized, battle ready, and probably obscenely rich from coordinating like the jews do

If law enforcement of any kind would try to stop us from organizing they'd probably be shot at, and we'd start targeting their kids for defending the pedo ring and the jews. If they want to fuck and murder children, we will kill/torture their families.

Honestly Trump being president is the only way the jews are going to survive a bit longer.

Taking away the presidency would create a massive civil war, and the alphabet agencies would be shoahed if they fought for the jews. That means the jews would be left defenseless, and neo nazi groups emboldened by this would start killing them in their mansions. Along with burning alive their security and killing the kids of the security for betraying humanity, entire jewish families would be utterly erased from society.

If it happens I suppose it would be the most chaotic outcome.

Personally I'd prefer to fight the peaceful way, in where we gain a leg up over each other through covert means, but if the jews honestly think they could win a civil war against the people of the USA and abroad, their hubris has gotten to them.

No, I think they'll have to concede defeat at this point. I still suspect Trump is one of the pedophile ring people, mainly because of his closeness to Epstein. That said, they're just going to have to deal with this right now. The "plebeians" have shown in the past they are perfectly willing to kill the depraved if their comforts are infringed upon enough. The jews aren't stupid, they know they can't win a battle against the people. Even with the full US military, they'd lose.

placed shill. go away. trying to sew the "we are defeated" meme.

I want you to go apologize to your masters for failing them, and then get cannibalized in front of children for their sexual pleasures.

You soulless fucking asshole.

Possibly stirring up a riot or a sound reason with the current supreme court to "re-vote" with all the damage control as recent, I dunno... At this point I don't put anything past the kikes.

Remember that when you're on your knees facing a ditch.

1 person = 1 vote but shitskins aren't people, soooo...

JFC, fuck off Agent Smith

>CNN
>no archive link
kys

great satire, bro.

>thinking Trump is an angel

Ok, why is he so close to Epstein huh?

Why was he in Epstein's book?

Why is there a claim that he brutally raped a 13 year old WITH Epstein.

Epstein was fucking convicted, and these claims were before he ran for office by a Jane Doe.

The jews planted both of them. Politics was never an avenue for us to gain any power, it was silly to think we could change things using the very laws the pedo ring and kikes manipulate.

Careful though, the dirty dems could use a recount as a second chance to actually rig the election, using their current power to try to in fact rig the recount vote. That's would likely be the reason they want a recount if they do in fact ask for one.

Pure satire.

I don't know why we thought politics would work either way. Jews have owned both sides of politics for ages. Even if Trump isn't one of the pedo people (he probably is) he's now surrounded by them, surrounded by enemies.

They probably have a knife to his back , this is why he's so "pro Israel" now, and has a bunch of kikes around him, or pro zionists.

Hillary already conceded
Any recounts would be more likely to reveal fraud in favor of Hillary anyways, and she still fucking lost.

Daily reminder that what you're currently witnessing is straight from the counter-Brexit playbook.

>But she won the popular vote!
>But it was a non-binding referendum!

>Fuck the electoral college!
>Fuck the Royal prerogative!

>We need rogue faithless electors to make a stand for what's right!
>We need rogue faithless MPs to make a stand for what's right!

If Trump sticks to his guns and plows through these shrill paid protesters, then he will be fine. If he concedes even an inch of ground to them, then he has already lost. They will be on his back for 8 years.

Me? Cheer, assuming I think she did it honestly. (Procedural games are honest.) The rest of Sup Forums? Blame the Jews, I assume.

The people who wheatpaste my city with flyers warning that flouride will give you nazi cancer? A+ credible source would believe without even reading.

Concessions and visiting the white house aren't actually legally binding.

If you actually believe the Dems are using illegal voters, shouldn't you want B: for a long-term victory?

Gold is bubbly AF. b8 for stupid investors who can't figure out how to put their money in a bitcoin ponzi and/or get their conservator to approve it.

I'm referring to the telling people to fucking murder innocent people

The Obama admin already knew the Russians would try and rig the election, but saying it earlier would make them look lame like trump when he said it would be rigged.

Clinton can't call for a recount because she's seen as corrupt. Obama can't do it because the same people who hate Clinton mostly hate Obama. Either of these would be seen as the election being stolen.

But Stein has vilified the Clinton campaign this entire time. When she wants 2mil to recount somehow she gets 6?

Now she can call for it and they'll find the evidence for tampering and it will not have the same level of backlash because it "came from" stein.

Go to bed Alex