See this? This is where I live. Just an Average Canadian neighborhood...

See this? This is where I live. Just an Average Canadian neighborhood. Europoors and Amerifats will never experience this much comfyness.

It's literally illegal anywhere outside Canada.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iBk0-xTvjT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God Bless Canada.

Que Dieu benis le Canada

Looks pretty fucking cold actually.

Nice beaver

Glorious and free.

as I said in the earlier thread....these houses are shit and they are right on top of each other. What's it like looking out your window directly in to the house of your neighbor and having to have curtains and blinds over every window for any sort of privacy.

Find a good lot with 10+ acres and build yourself a proper house. Quit cramming yourselves as densely as possible in to an area and you would be surprised how quite and peaceful life can be

That's pretty comfy. I like Canada. Haven't been there since the late 90s though.

Canada confirmed for most coziest place to live.

>canadian
>free
pick one

Looks exactly like my neighborhood in Pennsylvania. Except it's not snowing yet.

Quit romanticize the bitter cold and icy roads of winter

ayyyyy where you at in PA. I was thinking the same when I saw the pic.

Blow off hoser.

canada would be great if they didn't have asians and sandniggers

York county.

Where are all the mudslimes, chinks and poo-in-loos? this image is not diverse enough

>most coziest

New England, the Midwest, and the PNW all have those levels of comfy

I lived in Montana for two winters. Check mate (it was like living on an island. A frozen hell island)

And by Midwest I mean the Great Lakes/Midwest, not places like Kansas

youtu.be/iBk0-xTvjT0

Nigger I live in northern New Mexico and that's what my town looks like right now. You're not unique you maple dick sucker.

Fuck canada
Gun laws fucking suck, everyone is a librul manbaby cuck, there's no interesting places to go and it's winter half the year. Plus we got a PM in on "dude weed lmao"

Wait until you move into a Muslim dominant area.

I fucking live there an trust me, each and every day it's getting more unsafe and turning into a shit hole. Garbage everywhere. Men harassing women who are thin and alone. Police sirens almost every day several times a day.

Fucking hate it here and I'm starting to despise them.

It's literally in the Downtown of a multi million city.

Are you honestly expecting acres of farmland in a downtown? I mean yeah if such a place existed it would put my pic to shame but doesn't appear to be a thing.

Also pic is a property on the same street. Maybe 1 or two acres which is already yuuuge for an inner city.

>be in New England, the Midwest, or PNW.
>be a mart sharter
>get shot

That section of the law was repealed.

Then again i live in winnipeg

Snow is not comfy fuck winter

Eat your heart out, maple nigger.

yeah but where are the jobs?

Agreed

Fuck id get fat in that weather. Hours and hours of milling.

>getting shot in new england

Nigger please, we are like 96% white up here.

I've been living in Alaska for the first 13 Years of my life and snow is shit.

snow is not comfy when you have a job
>waking up two hours early to shovel myself out
>when I didn't have snow tires, driving 15mph down the highway to work
FUCK snow

What's illegal anywhere outside Canada? That looks like any neighborhood in the US where it snows in the winter.

Breddy comfy.

>dat ice storm in 2013 GTA

So its close to a gay spa? I heard canada does them well. Sneak out in the a.m. hours to score some meth and a twink

Yeah, snow sure looks comfy when you're a FUCKING NEET, OR A FUCKER THAT WORKS INSIDE

cable guy here. I fucking hate snow

>benis
kek

best country on earth
everyone else is literally subhuman

Oh yeah I just noticed that. I'll try not to make the same mistake
t. most smartest man

that's some weak-ass snow you got there, barely a powdering.

the pic i have is a bunch of townhouse in the middle of a major city. Its easy to do that shit in the countryside where there are less jobs opportunity.

Even if Euros are severely limited when it comes to acres crunch even in the countryside.

>Get shown that Canada is not the coziest place, bringing Canada, once again, to holding no positive attributes

>sh-shart

Average Canadian neighborhood

Canada is shit and anybody who praises it should be executed.

>much comfyness
kek, drink bleach leaf. Looks way too cold to be enjoyable.

100% true. I need to get the fuck out of here.

Fuck off Chang

This and comfier and probably for less money.

a city like boston or hartford in the winter would be pretty fucking cozy too to be fair

>probably for less money.

I confess, that does look comfy.

Other side of the state here. Westmoreland.

Snowniggers are getting uppity.

>britain gets this much snow in one day and the entire country shuts down

Canadian love

proud to be in the 100000000 with youse

I lived on the Montana border for 5 years and wew, never saw winters like that anywhere else, wind chills once near -50C. Tornados and hail in summer, a violent windswept land no question.

>living in the city

Already not comfy.

But we can play your game, here is Boston

>implying the shit in your picture is even purchasable and not owned by Chinese

I meet lots of drunk canadians who can't stop blathering about how much cheaper alcohol is in the USA.

It's a dead giveaway every time. "$20 for THIRTY BEERS? WTF THAT IS INSANELY CHEAP, EH?"

Not for long once mr Muhammad and his kids need a place to stay and mr justin sjw lord kicks u out.

It sounds so beautiful.

litteraly always the same postcard street I see posted here.

My pic is genuine. Your google image stock is all you have to show for.

looks like a good place to get your life taken over something trivial

>thinking I'd reply to a tripfag.

Comfy

true but Boston is expansive as sin.

you don't understand our drinking customs man, we have to get the most alcohol for cheapest-best value, and then drink and proceed to profit ??????

turkey for (you)

Yea, like talkin shit about New England

Come ova here and I'll kick ya fuckin teeth in ya fuckin yuppie

Anyone that brags about Canada should be shot in the balls.

Literally like any other suburb in America.

Not really desu, you can go outside in a t-shirt for a bit in that weather and it feels fresh and like a wonderland.

There is something really weird about walking around outside in -30 or colder since that was my job. The sound...the sound of frozen death everywhere...so quiet and the snow crunches so loud.

ayy i live in York too

>shitty roads
>having to dress up in heavy winter clothing
>having to shovel snow
>chapped lips
>dry hands

I will never, ever, EVER understand how anyone could say winter is "comfy", or that it is their favourite season.

It's because they dont have to shovel or work outside.

Looks like where I live in Wisconsin except we have better gun laws and not a meme PM

except this is not a suburb

>not living close to the border
>not having a PO box in the US to get the sweet deals

whats wrong with u

>Living in BadFinland
cuck

Nothing is more life affirming than traversing the brisk, sensory overpowering void – All to come home to a woman who looks as good as she does naked as she does a snowsuit. God bless the north.

looks identical to a lot of neighborhoods here

if harsh climates breed harsh people, what the fuck happened to Canada? yall some fuckin pussies

Northern Cali, too.

Finlad you're cool and I vote you exempt from all bantz here within.

Jesus fuck

Thanks I just had it stuffed.

dat wind direction. take a pic from the other side

That doesn't look comfy at all, it looks cold as fuck.

I'm not leaving my house all winter, I fucking hate the cold now it's so brutal

It's not city or country, so... you're in the suburbs bub. Drive way, mailbox, roof, small 40'x100' plot of land, high taxes, weekly garbage recycling and biowaste collection.

Welcome to suburb life, I live it here too, it's boring, but comfy with highspeed internet

>you guys are cool p-p-pls dont bully us!

We get raped on imports, duties, etc. So many things we cant get. Try it for yourself, you'll be shocked.