Trump lost by 2,000,000 votes

>Trump lost by 2,000,000 votes

Would be a shame if the election was decided by the popular vote, huh?

Thankfully enough, he still won the Electoral College.

It's almost as if the popular vote is irrelevant and this was designed to be a loose affiliation of semiautonomous states.

Fuck Leftists

The number just keeps growing, doesn't it?

At first it was like 300k, then a million, then one and a half.
I don't believe it.

fuck off maple nigger

Rigging is taking place.

>2,000,000 votes
illegals and walking dead

Too bad three million of Hillary's voters were illegal votes.

remember to subtract 11,000,000 Illegal votes from the Dems

minus the 3 million ilegals that voted and the dead people and all the shillary voter fraud. u will have a nice clean trump vote

>a leaf attacking another leaf

Wew lads

>Trump won by -2,000,000 votes

It's OK user, Californians aren't people.

RARE

Rare what?

OP SUCCS FEMININE BENIS

Soros voting machines are having fits.

/thread

It's literally commiefornia

>magically these votes appear once the public eye is off of the elections

We need to clean out our government, it has an infestation.

Yes, take away just California and Trump wins the popular vote. Fucking cancer of a state.

It is like icing on the cake desu. More salt the better

That's like saying the Cubs didn't win the World Series because the Indians got 27 runs over the whole series.

I got it, but I don't think anybody else did. It's a very advanced point, and if modern people re-wrote the Constitution, they wouldn't even have Freedom of Speech, let alone a Federal structure.

>Trump won by 36 electoral votes

could use some sauce on this,
shit keeps being brought up every discussion I have.

who told you that? the same media that told you hillary would win in a landslide? take the red pill ya douche. wake up.

It's fake because the liberal media was whining about vote count early on, even just before Trump won.

Remember when CNN was like "too close to call"? You can bet your bottom dollar they pumped millions of fakes vote into the "popular vote" because the media was ready and willing to shill it.

>Trump carried 30 states

its a meme, just like anything else on this shithole. if it were the other way around and hillary won the electoral college and trumb was 2million votes ahead you can imagine how mad alt right weenies would be at the rigged system

Correction: Take away San fran and LA and trump wins the popular vote