NATIONAL DEBT PROBLEM SOLVED

youtube.com/watch?v=50m6b8jDKaY

Trump is nothing more than a jewish cuck unless he adopts the chicago plan.

Under the chicago plan the treasury takes over the duties of the fed and the government does not pay interest to the jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhg0SUYOXjw
ft.com/content/7f000b18-ca44-11e3-bb92-00144feabdc0
positivemoney.org/2014/04/strip-private-banks-power-create-money-financial-times-martin-wolf-endorses-positive-moneys-proposals-reform/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or, the unconditional lifelong salary:
youtube.com/watch?v=uhg0SUYOXjw

well, sounds like a plan

this.

>a Reply]
I mean, I agree but I have a hard time taking the guy in the video seriously...

isnt this guy jewish himself?

he is a former jew

This so much. Monetary reform is so important.

Some people say Kennedy was kennedied for trying something similar.

Executive order 11100, or something like that.

Allowed the treasury department to print "silver certificates" (legal tender) instead of the fed.

I see

YES

If we can steer him away from the gold standard, and replace it with something representative of a nation's capacity for work, Ron Paul should be secretary of the treasury.

Start a petition and make a stink.

BUMP

Bump.

Economic policy is the only policy of real long term importance.

Monetary* not economic.

Bump.

I wish 4chin autists would put half as much effort into this as the pizza gate bullshit

Since we seem to be the only ones interested, what do you think should be done other than removing the fed?

I'd advocate a complete separation of investment and savings banks, not allow lobbyists from for profit financial institutions to have a hand in writing financial policy, a drastic simplification of our tax code, with stipulations about offshore tax abuses, and incentives for the middle class.

I'd put a freeze on all student debt payments until the price of an education more accurately reflects it's value through economic research by the consumer protection bureau (or similar federal organization).

As far as fiat and fractional reserve, I'm not very knowledgeable, but I'm aware of the inherent susceptibility of fiat and fractional reserve banking, as well as the realization that resource based currency has historically been manipulated as well.

That's the tricky part.

*succeptibility to manipulation

Regarding exposure to ill informed policy makers being rused.

Fiscal* not monetary.

Bump.

Woops. Pre-thanksgiving festivities, sorry.

Bump.

it would default by simply not accepting the interest as being applied

This is why a new currency is required whenever a nation desires economic freedom.

Libya, Iraq, Germany, etc.

>trading one nightmare for another
Yeah the Rothchilds will let that happen. We will openly be invaded by China within six months

ft.com/content/7f000b18-ca44-11e3-bb92-00144feabdc0

this is a good article that talks about how the system would work.

China lacks the force projection for any kind of significant invasion, and attacking their #1 consumer of goods would cripple their economy.

The Chinese won't cut off their noses to spite their faces.

Archive?

It's a paywall.

positivemoney.org/2014/04/strip-private-banks-power-create-money-financial-times-martin-wolf-endorses-positive-moneys-proposals-reform/

this has some of the article

bump

Sweet, thanks.

Bump.