This happened while you were all busy with >>99999999. It will be funded within an hour

This happened while you were all busy with . It will be funded within an hour.

Will Jizzy Jill run off with the dosh?

You all are fucking idiots. Michigan only uses paper ballots-- good luck with that

Its a fucking scam you moron

Who cares? Let them recount, Trump team will send people to assure they don't fake the recount, there is no way Trump actually rigged the election. They are making a huge fool out of themselves it's hilarious.

You're both fucking retarded and are likely 16.
Google search: audit
Fucking retards

no refunds losers

Hillary conceded

Jill Stein just managed to jew thousands of liberals out of their money. You'd think after Bernie they'd wise up

So what stage of grief is this? Denial or bargaining?

So now they can buy elections?

The correlation between this and the surge of pro-HRC shitposts indicate that this money is being used to pay for another round of CTR shilling.

Why do they need money to do it?
Your mid range parties don't have $2m?

What's wrong with ensuring the integrity of our election process? The election was decided by razor-thin margins with the highest popular vote victory & electoral loss ever.

>give me money so I can bribe someone to say the elections were rigged

???

Bargaining.

You're the fucking retard, Can you read nigger? It says they're auditing the voting machines.

>Globalist Jew taking money of fool goys to buy things while such process doesn't even cost half of what it actually does

Just like in my animes!

Headline 1 month later: "Stein buys new vacation home in Florida, "

I'd like to think she'd donate the money to Trump after. Didn't she say he was the better choice anyways? Why did she flippy-flop

She actually upped the amount she needs to $7 Million, keep donating your lunch money.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is this kike helping shillary?

>JILL STEIN 2020
>BAN ALL ANIME
Fuck Leftists

Why are we letting this shit slide?
Im going to stop recycling now. This is your doing Jill.

Why do they need money for this?
Who does this money go to, and for what?

Bribing the "recount observers".

....is she..SHE IS
She is going to use this money for her campaign!

I thought Stein was vocally opposed to clinton and supported trump on key issues? Why does she want a recount?

Yeah, something doesn't add up?

she's doing it. She's playing 5D Sudoku. Stein 2020 confirmed.

sorry guys

That's a lot of moolah

Because (((stein)))

>getting jew'd

>the data suggests a significant need to verify MACHINE-COUNTED vote totals
>Michigan only uses paper ballots
Fucking retard

not an argument

no refunds

Not sure what pol can do about this. Unless we can donate negative dollars.

If they do find evidence of voter fraud it will be on the democrat side. A final blow to the ailing party causing it to fracture thus drive more voters to vote green

Liberals love these no refund deals not surprised more follow sanders model

Lol dumb libcucks getting jewed again. I need to start one of these to pay my college loans. What fake cause should I create?

Why do anything, they do a recount like they want.
Find out that Hillary had less votes than what was recorded.
/thegame.

Actually surprised it didn't reach it in an hour.

>2700
dat number , day nose

it's over guys, you lost it.

Oh, she's the antiChrist!

who are her lawyers, because they're walking away with a lot of money

waiting for the cucktotal

will lol

>>>

There's no need to do anything cause
>recount won't do shit, Trump will still win
>This is obviously a scam anyway, no one will ever see stein again after this

post your face when the recounts put trump even more in the lead
>mfw

How is recounting meant to change anything?
What does a recount entail? Do they just count the votes again or are they somehow able to check their authenticity?

there will not be any recount tho, leftists don't understand how democracy works , remember how they wanted to stop Brexit in UK by doing a second referundum ? this is the same for US election , Trump has won they need to go back to Mexico now.

7's are easily more powerful than 9's

>recount digital votes
I still don't get it

It will highlight discrepencies in the original vote. If there is a significant error, the original count will be invalidated, there might be a call for a second vote in the State, or Clinton might receive the Electoral College vote.

Remember, the Electoral College is a back stop to prevent unsuitable Presidential candidates. They are at liberty to vote against Trump no matter how people of the state voted.

Electoral Colleges don't cast their votes until December 19th.

It ain't over yet...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jill's smart, this is going to pay off WAY more than that flashy car and lake house that Bernie got. She out-Jewed an even older Jew, impressive, all on your dime.

How does it feel, Shabbos goyim, to have staked an old woman's retirement fund that she's taking out of spite for you fuckers who left her in the dust to side with a criminal roastie?

This was a great marketing stunt, desu
>raise money for future campaigns
>raise awareness about your existence and your platform
>be known as the lady who cares about "voting integrity"

All she has to do is try. If the DOJ refuses to do a recount (which they will), she will just end up saying something like "the most important thing now is to stay vigilant, and give new candidates a chance in 2020!"

She might not end up winning in her lifetime, but she is doing a bretty good job at pushing Green Party agenda. She's a vocal activist protesting stuff like the Keystone pipeline and earned some credit when speaking out against the possibility of a nuclear war. I sincerely think she's a more serious politician than A. Leppo. That man got 3% solely on the fact that he likes weed.

Jill made that clear from the start.

She needed $2 million just for one state. Now she see she has support, she's going for all three before friday.

She will raise the money: the DNC will cover it 100%.

Jill is just a stooge. The DNC couldn't be sen to fund this. This is why a 3rd party candidate is doing it.

Clinton is going to win.

Good. I hope Trump realizes this is what liberal healing looks like while he tongue fucks Hillary's asshole

only thing a recount can do for stein is to giver her enough of a percentage to get more funding for the next election cycle. For Trump it doesn't mean jack shit. For "educated" people there sure are a lot of people who don't know what "concede" means.

But how does that happen in the first place? Do the counters themselves make errors when counting the paper ballots? How are computer ballots meant to be recounted when the computer does it?

Who is A. Leppo?

This isn't about Stien. It's about Clinton.

If Clinton flips these three states, she wins the White House.

NO REFUNDS YOU SILLY GOYIMS!!

An investigation into discrepensies between the paper bollot vote and the electronic vote will be revealed.

If the error is significant, a new state election will be held. This will be bad for Trump, he's already back sliding on every promise he made. Clinton voters will be out in force.

She has conceded to Trump. She has given up. She quit the race. She forfeited. She conceded.

Forgot pic.

>She has conceded to Trump

The Electorial College decides who is the next President. Not the Presidential candidates.

It's a scam m8

gotta jew fast, americucks are such idiots that they will eventually give her the money.

>Hillary had 1.3 BILLION FUCKING US DOLLARS for her campaign
>Can't be assed to pay for recount

Bitch rigged, bitch knows it will come out.

it
isn't
going
to
happen
retard

Clinton won't even mention anything about a possible recount. She knows this will only end badly for her. Watch her sit by the sidelines, while delusional libtards scream "IM STILL WITH HER"

That's literally just something she said over the phone.

Do you think that's legally binding lmao?

Technically no one even won the election yet. The Electoral College votes in December. If the Stein recount brings Trump under 270 then Congress decides, and Hill will have upwards of 4 million more votes than Trump making her the probably victor.

Giving your money to Jews is always a good investment! We should all get in early!

for a jew.

This CUNT is literally STEALING people's money and I'll FUCKING PROVE IT

FACT: Michigan used paper ballots. There can be no computerized vote rigging.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Wisconsin is Friday. Tomorrow is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY. Nothing will get done.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Pennsylvania is Monday. This falls after Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Michigan is November 30th.

FACT: Michigan has already done one recount based on the closeness of the race. They're not going to do a third.

FACT: Even if Trump lost both Wisconsin and and Pennsylvania due to so called "rigging" he would still take Michigan and WIN THE ELECTION

FACT: Hillary conceded the election. She also won't call for a recount because she doesn't want to expose the vote rigging done in her favor.

Jill (((STEIN))) is literally STEALING YOUR MONEY.

She knows she cant do anything but she's glad to take the donations anyway. This is THIEVERY and she should face CRIMINAL PUNISHMENT.

Please copy pasta this post. Add your own facts and spread it around.

NEW ERA

>Jill stein is literally now asking for 7 million dollars without even a guarantee of a vote recount

Fucking lmao

>No refunds if a recount doesn't actually happen

Why should Sup Forums be worried about leftists getting scammed out of even more money?

Bernie already scammed 200 million dollars from reddit after all.

Well don't expect Wisconsin to go to Hillary, Bernie took the state and when he got rat fucked, Wisconsinites in the working class were pissed.

>Clinton won't even mention anything about a possible recount. She knows this will only end badly for her.

Nope.

All three states Jill Stein is contesting saw a small majority for Trump. If there's a recount, or, a new vote, Clinton is likely to win (as the original polls predicted).

You don't need outside money to do a recount.

The state electoral commission decides, not Jill Stein.

I guess Jill Stein started thinking about wanting to buy a new vacation home too.

>clinton is likely to win
>implying the voter fraud wasnt in the favor of clinton
>implying michigan would be audited since it uses paper ballots and the voting machine shit makes no fucking sense for MI

This is like a thousand times worst than the most scummy conartist filled Kickstarter Project.

i.e. the audits is of the MACHINE COUNTS of the PAPER BALLOT

Do you retarded faggots not know they DON'T count them by hand?

>jew scams democrats out of three million after helping throw the election

I would want a California Recount just for interest.

Libshits are flushing $2,500,000 of their own money down the toilet and I'm supposed to be upset?

Well, I can tell you that something smells really fucking stinky here. So, I googled "jill stein", and on the first page of results the "Election Integrity depends on YOU! - Jill Stein 2016" link shows up. Who knows what other search phrases it shows up for. If it was considered a "news source", it would show under the news section at the top, not under the organic listings on the front page. A website, let alone a web page does not, and will never show up on the front page within a day, let alone a week or month of being created. Looks like Google is going to push this website as much as it can to take the election away from Trump.

Notice she just said she wants to ensure there was no voter fraud, she never made any accusations of Trump's campaign doing it

I think she knows he won fairly and is trying to bring up evidence of the DNC committing fraud and just worded it in such a way to make the hysterical liberals think she's trying to get Trump out of office so they'd support this

Otherwise it doesn't add up, throughout the election she basically said that Trump is the lesser evil compared to Hillary, and the Democrats themselves aren't calling for a recount or investigation into these votes while the Green Party is, seems odd, doesn't it?

Plus if she actually gets them to do a recount and there really isn't anything wrong anywhere she just lists it as a time she fought to ensure the fairness of the democratic process

There's really no losing for her in this

>>implying the voter fraud wasnt in the favor of clinton

Hehe

She lost. Yet, she won the popular vote. If there was cheating, it was on Trump's side.

Losing the electoral college vote while winning the popular vote is something that's completely possible within the system that's been in place for 200 years, both parties know this very well, and it's happened in the past

I don't see how that in itself is any indication of cheating

Yeah, don't recount Cali :^).
Although Pennsylvania was a swing state, I would be very surprised to find out Hillary didn't try rig it.

Doesn't matter. MI was recounted and Trump won anyway. Slide thread.