Hepcats, have you seen this story!? How Fucking sickening

Hepcats, have you seen this story!? How Fucking sickening...

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-chattanooga-school-bus-crash-20161123-story.html

>Chattanooga Police Sgt. Austin Garrett said a toxicology test was performed on Johnthony Walker, 24, the bus driver now in jail on five vehicular homicide charges.

>D'Myunn Brown liked to play little tricks on grown-ups. The 6-year-old would snatch a cellphone, hide it, then giggle and bat his big brown eyes.

>LaFrederick Thirkill remembered his 9-year-old cousin, Cordayja Jones, as a girly-girl who liked dressing up and giving hugs.

>A close family friend of Zyanna Harris says that she was a “sweet girl” who was never involved in drama. “She was into dancing, cheering, anything girly,” 13-year-old Sireunya Eberhardt tells PEOPLE.

>"Zyaira Mateen was always, always doing something silly to make you laugh, make you feel loved"

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/are-yall-ready-to-die-chattanooga-bus-driver-reportedly-asked-children-before-crash-160655442.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Nobody dun nuttin"

More at eleven after Americas got Talent

Did he hit a banana peel or what?

he a gud boi, he dindu nuffin, he gonna to college, prayin ta jesus n sheeeit. he was just late for church iz all. racist!

HE MAMAM SAY HE A GUD BOI AND DIDNU NUFFIN
WUZ GAWDZ WILL

MMMMMHHHH YUP I SAW THE LORD JESUS COME DOWN AND DO IT HIMSELF
MUSTHAVE BEEN A BAD KEID ON DAT BUZ.

PROBABLY STOPPED THE NEXT HITLER

WE SHOULD ALL BE GRATFUL

PRAY MY SON YALL

i swear guys i watched this story on 7 news south florida the other day and the mom literally said

"HES A GOOD BOY HE DID NEVER DID NUFFIN WRONG"

i literally ! i mean i swear i am not kidding, this was the mothers exact quote i wish i could have taken a screen shot

You fucking retards. There were no drugs or alcohol found in his system. Read the fucking article

Where do you think we get it from? They literally say the same shit Everytime

media dropped this story quick, couldn't spin it I guess

>‘Are y’all ready to die?’ Chattanooga bus driver reportedly asked children before crash

yahoo.com/news/are-yall-ready-to-die-chattanooga-bus-driver-reportedly-asked-children-before-crash-160655442.html

he was on his phone trying to muh dick some white girl

>What is worse "Johnthony" or "Trashone" explain your opinions.
I stick with Trashone. Literal trash.

>David Duke released a video statement expressing condolences to the families and pledging to work with investigators.

HE JUT STOLE A COUPLE BELOGININS
BROKE SUM WINDAS
BUSTED SUM LOCK ON A DOE'S

IT JUT HOME INVASION HE A GUD BOY

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Till where I know, there were only dindus in that bus. This guy is an hero

He was sober he asked the children do you wanna die today according to my friend who's a teacher at the high school over there. Really the whole area is shook up about this from middle TN to northern Georgia.

record it on your phone next time you faggot.
but kill yourself first

Why can't they just choose Johnathon or Anthony
>looking forward to seeing Terryangelo

wtf are these names

Apparently that's just a rumor

He was probably a depressed pothead. The media will not spread this now that they are pushing for marijuana. Doesn't serve their narrative.

Blacks who decide to name their kids after relatives and can't figure out what a middle name is for just do a mashup.

>Johnthony
>D'Myunn
>LaFrederick
>Cordayja
>Zyanna
>Sireunya
>Zyaira

DON'T FORGET TRASHONE

bump 3

Even worse, the guy was a red blocked killing machine. Typical negro behavior

bump 8

>NAW I SWAYR OFFSUH DAT PIPE AINT MINE DEEZ AINT EVEN MY PAYNTZ SHIIEET DEEZ MY COUSIN RAYRAYS PANTS I JUST BEN LATE FO WORK AND GOT DA FIRST PAYNTZ I FOWN ON DA GROUND SHIEEEEEEET

bump 11

When a black person commits a "white person crime"

>those names

And nothing of value was lost

bump 15

All niggers. Thank kek. I was worried for a moment.

If those little niglets would have been at the back of the bus like they belong, they would still be here. Thanks Rosa Parks

They're children. They only become niggers when they get older

This user is right. Then again, I'm one of those people who think eating veal is some kind of social malady. So that's where I'm coming from. Take my opinion for what it's worth.

bump 22