Which timeline are we in now?

which timeline are we in now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jczk-nF3gHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk. feels alot fucking different than yesterday tho hey? what the fuck is happening its like that futurama episode where time keeps skipping

Something's around the corner

The one where Trump wins, doesn't seem to be changing

a fucked up one considering I remember this guy dying

Uh,yeah as far as I know he still is.

Not in my timeline. He was heckled by the media for supporting Trump and denouncing BLM.

The one where we get rid of the leftists and kill commies

was he kidnapped by the government too?

>we
ISHYGDDT

The one where they let us win and we all fucking die.

The one where Trump is a pathetic bitch and you pretend he isn't because you're emotionally invested in a stupid hat.

How do I switch timelines?

it does actually and its kinda weird.

The one were you are salty about the carrot man beating your candidate.

>he dosen't know

We're surfing down the membrane between two or more realities, shit's bouncing back and forth and getting really weird.

I made a shitty diagram.
Imagine each of those bubbles represents a universe or a reality.
Our current trajectory is on the red line.

>yfw there is no left or right, but only forward
>everybody is wrong, and if we don't figure this game out soon we will destroy ourselves in it

I voted for Trump. He's a fucking faggot

Is the Berenstein timeline the one where Hillary was always going to be president? Or are we in the correct timeline now where Trump is president and the books have returned to their original titles. I have not had the opportunity to check any bookstores.

Open the 5th door, yellow and aged, in your lucid dream, retard. And for fucks sake, ignore the other ones, you don't want them.

Holy shit I thought everyone knew this.

This is the universe in which HL3 was never created, because we're living it.

>Stephen Hawking says in a recent interview that we need to shut down SETI immediately stop attempting to search for or contact extraterrestrial life, because they would be approximately 2 billion years more advanced than us, and we cannot even comprehend what they would do to us.

We need to stop the globalists before they activate a beacon and let their bosses know what reality we're in right now.

Only KEK can save us now. His primordial chaos and darkness can distort the signals and make them unintelligible.

We switched back to the Bernstein bears universe after trump won

>Stephen Hawking says in a recent interview that we need to shut down SETI immediately

I agree but it's not like we can exactly stop the shit we sent out in the first place. Even he should be smart enough to know this.

>Only KEK can save us now. His primordial chaos and darkness can distort the signals and make them unintelligible.

You faggots are going to look back on this kek shit when you're 5 years older and cringe.

I tried to fix it but you fucks wouldn't listen. I'm out

Mirai trunks timeline just before zenosama

Hopefully we shut down cern soon this timeline shit is getting so out of hand. God pls save ty

You faggots are going to look back on this Jesus shit when you're 5 years older and cringe.

>that flag

What in the fuck?
Where did you come from?
Where did you go?

Let's hope the time travel is going well for our guy.

>unknown
Ok I'm scared

it's the 5th door yellow and BEIGE retard, and only on prime days of the month does it work

>No HL3
youtube.com/watch?v=Jczk-nF3gHA

what happened to half life 3?? WTF HAPPEN TO HALF LIFE 3??!?!?!?

*kills self.*

And in to the trash you go

They call him cotton eyed Joe...

did i meme

Teste

No shit it's yellow and beige. The other doors are solid colored, no other one is yellow besides that one. I can't believe I'm arguing about this.

As for the prime days, I figured any retard would know that.

neat ID

high level. Dig. (you) earned it.

If you look at Barron Trump, you see he bears no genetic resemblance to his "mother" whatsoever.

The truth is that Barron Trump is the younger self of the time-traveler Trump.

He knew that counter-time agents would simply travel back in time and attempt to kill him as a child to prevent him from becoming the adult.

To put it in layman's terms: it's like if John Connor went back in time, and took his childhood self, and hid him somewhere in a completely different timeline.

Forget multi-dimensional chess.

This motherfucking is playing multi-REALITY chess

WHAT THE FUCK.

This happened once where a traveler with an unknown passport going to and from unknown countries appeared at an airport and then randomly disappeared.

>He was always meant to be president

we clean communism now !

>John Trump
>John Titor
>John Connor
jesus christ its all coming together

sorry I did some research and realized I mistook him for Jesse Jackson. All niggers look the same.

CHECK THE FLAG.

ANONS, GET IN HERE.

Say what if he was a time lord?
John Smith=Doctor
Trump=Doctor?

Man, listen.
There is no "right" timeline.
All universes exist simultaneously within the multiverse.
The universes in which Hillary won are just as real as the one that we occupy.
We were just the lucky ones, and they are the unlucky ones. I do not know of a way to save them, or if such a thing is even possible.

And I swear to god it was BerenSTAIN

This make sure you do it at night for obvious reasons.

apparently you guys weren't present when he was asking people if they wanted out of this timeline through a portal he apparently opened.

WAIT I SAID I WANTED TO GO I WAITED FOR YOU TO COME BACK SEMPAI

Its weird I remember it as Berenstein

COME BACK!!! I WANT OUT OF THIS TIMELINE!!!!!

Will our sincerest personal wishes come true in this timeline?

Yes and no

Blasphemer

You have guns, right? Just shoot yourself in the head and you'll switch timeline.

Care to explain?
Like things were going real shitty for the last few years, is that changing? Like personal stuff?

What is this brown liquid exploding from my anus?

We returned to the Berenstein timeline when Trump won the election. Press F to pay your respects to those who are trapped in the 'Hillary won' timeline (AKA the Berenstain timeline).

F

U

I don't really know but its my guess however always have hope for the trump
R

Not alone

HO SHIIT

When you click on fuckos flag, there's no image, but the URL reads "ap.gif"

ap = American Partnership (???)

SPECULATE

That's just Moldova flag though

I will take a guess
George Soros is the master
I will give one reason why MIND CONTROL

wtf are you man?

based user just got my heartrate normal

ONE WHERE JAPAN IS NOWHERE NEAR WHERE ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, I DIDNT BELIEVE THIS TIMELINE SHIT UNTIL RIGHT NOW WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT

3 things will confirm this is true:
>She is revealed to be the winner of the popular vote, then on December 21 the recount paid for by Jill Stein will reveal voter fraud
> September 11, 2017 will be declared Peace and Prosperity Day by Trump
>The leak of the voting machine models mentioned in his posts will be released by someone

It would be freaky, but also cool if this wasnt a LARPer

please take me to the timeline where
>MGSV was finished
>Tron 3 came out
>Tron Uprising wasn't cancelled
>Final Fantasy Versus XIII released the game it was supposed to be with Nomura never having left the team

I agree with you. There is no 'right' universe/timeline, we were simply lucky enough to live in a universe/timeline where Trump won. Also, it's possible to enter other universes/timelines using prapti siddhi.
In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I meant Dimension 33 Moldova.

He's Asia/Pacific region

But user... MSGV was finished
Haha.. y-you silly

Guys..... We fucked something up

interesting times timeline

Time travel can lead to effects
Like this
>Twin pines
>After time travel
>Lone pine

I just remember seeing Looney Toons all the time.

where the fuck else is it supposed to be?

You fucked us! You mentioned the Timeline shift and you fucked us!

We are either literally torn between two dimensions or shifting back and forth between the two.

We should have never messed with numerical Ouija and awakened Kek

not so close to south corea

With the tip being of the main island being roughly half way up South Korea

Explain this shit

I didn't fuck anyone. It was the Large Hadron Collider (and CERN in general) that fucked with the fabric of the space-time continuum, which led to some strange and rather subtle effects (like BerenSTEIN Bears becoming BerenSTAIN Bears, for example).

I was watching an episode of black mirror recently (the new 2016 season) and one episode I literally felt like I have seen a long time ago. Like it seemed to familiar.

Ive been having this weird deja vu type thing, where Ill see or do this new thing, and I feel as if I have done that thing years ago, even though I possibly couldnt have

Maybe im sensing something an alternatr me did, or timelines are mixing and getting clusterfucked

Other weird shit happens too. Like I remember looking up gene wilder back when I was in middle school on wikipedia and it said he was dead (this is like back in 05) and he apparently died only recently. There were a few other celebs like this, cant remember specific ones at this time, but ones I coyld have sworn were dead but only died recently.

Mandela effect is also driving me crazy

Between the 9's and the 10's get I feel like we are indeed torn between two dimensions and shifting rapidly. Expect catastrophic tier happenings any moment now.

We are in the chaotic meme timeline.
Think about it:
>Cubs won World Series
>Trump won nomination and presidency
>pizzagate and twittergate
>MSM trust at all time low
>Kanye West is redpilled
>Sup Forums is now the target of shilling from news agencies and media control 24/7
We are living in the literal wild west of timelines
Prepare for 2017 boys

not the best one, but close. I'll take what I can get.

Don't forget that the (((ADL))) added a cartoon frog to its list of 'hate symbols'.

> click on flag
> 404

what the fugg