Why do red pills have to ruin my life, Sup Forums? My Mexican GF just broke up with me after I defended Trump...

Why do red pills have to ruin my life, Sup Forums? My Mexican GF just broke up with me after I defended Trump. She kept calling him racist, but I tried to say he only hates illegals. Fuck. She was outraged when she learned that I voted for him. What do I do guys? She's a light-skinned Latina. Am I a degenerate for race mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2IjUA89gk&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=h4WgfI37XOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck leftists

>Am I a degenerate for race mixing
yes you are.

No, and just stick the dick inside. Rape her if you must. She'll come around once she's had a good fucking...

That was a nice get.

I got in a pretty serious argument with my uncles gf cause I said "it's just locker room talk" when she brought up the pussytape. I forgot I wasn't on Sup Forums.

>dating mexicans

She won't respond, guys.

Also, she doesn't speak English, so I guess I'm a cuck.

Wot do, Sup Forums? Do I go after white girls now?

If she is willing to let politics get in the way of the two of you, then you don't need her... your better off without her.

Don't put up with her shit. If you do, you will be doing it for the rest of your life.

Can I get a Kek from those who know?

It's very difficult to find a conservative girl, user. How do I remedy this.

>Not making her learn english

typical.. you nearly had a life.. but you let pol ruin it.

>tfw I dislike my shitskin gf now because I browse pol too much.

I find it really hot when a girl speaks to me in Spanish. Call it a fetish.

i wonder what it's like to be such a cuck that you wont tell your GF your views. What a fucking coward you are

please get back with her and racemix so your genes will be forever gone

Let this be a life lesson, you can't reason with women, no matter the race. If you want peace of mind tell them what they want to hear.

At least I'm not Canadian.

>le flag maymay

just fuck off dumbshit

>Mexican GF
You have to go back.

It's not a maymay when your leader is the biggest cuck on the planet. "If you kill your enemies, they win."

why do you talk about trudeau and my flag memefag ? what a dumb cunt you must be jesus christ

translate it . i dont speak taco

You heard it here first, folks.
I think the real dumb cunt here is obviously Trudeau. It's not just a maymay. Canada is known as a notorious CTR haven and shitposting central.

youre literally not capable to not speak in memes

hilarious.

next time find out about your girlfriends values before, oh I don't know, she becomes your girlfriend. That means, while dating, don't be a pussy and actually talk about some real world issues, other than "oh i like this movie, and that band"

still feel free to do one night stands if that's your thing, without finding out person's values.

>implying we speak your monkey language

>replying to obvious troll threads and comments

The first thing she says is "At least not to a Mexican girl," referring to something I said earlier and her saying not to say those things. Then I said that Trump only hates illegals, not her. She says she has illegal family and that all of Mexico has illegal family. I said that was disgusting. She then says she respects my opinions but doesn't share them. She then says that saying Mexican immigrants are disgusting is like saying she and all of Mexico are disgusting. Then she says, "So, goodbye."
She has since blocked me and won't respond.

Translated for you, lad

You don't invite the help over for dinner and you certainly don't bring them into your bed. Have some self respect user.

What if the help is qt as fuck with nice tits and ass, user?

it's called a pump a dump user
see you on

is right
You're a pussy who let a woman dominate you intellectually, rather than show her how dumb she was and be a man, you acted like a pussy and now she left.

get.
rekt.

politics have become a make or break for me, im a femanon and i cant date leftist men because they become as whiny as women

>inb4 women are just a meme get out

Women are just a meme, get out.

Stop making excuses for your spic fetish. Its pathetic.

What do I do about the spic fetish, user? All white women are just dumbass liberal millennials who are landwhales. Also, the Spanish is the key factor here. I'd totally date someone from Spain who was white.

your a retard for talking to women about your political views

you deserve this for not understanding that women cant be reasoned with. sex bots will fix the world by devaluing pussy and putting crazy bitches in their place

>All white women are just dumbass liberal millennials

So are most spics including your ex it seems. You're just going to have to sift through a lot of garbage to find something good.

Yeah, it's called cuckoldry.

How the Hell is that cuckoldry?

>My Mexican GF
There's your problem.

White stormfag btfo

I really hope more trump supporters are marginalized by their families and significant others, you deserve that and more because that is literally what you're trying to do to harmless Mexican people, separate them from their families and lovers.

This shit is poetic justice multiplied by fine stormfag butthurt

Does CTR still pay you, José?

>harmless mexican people

economic leeches
Criminals
breeders

nothing innocent there.

tell your taco government to fix its shit so the wall doesn't need to be built.

>Am I a degenerate for race mixing?

Arizonian here. No.
Beans are qt as fuck and it's pretty much a known fact among people that live here. It's also a known fact that they age like a turd in spoiled milk so don't try to make a long term relationship with one.

It sucks, but that's the way it is.

>100000000

Youre just unlucky op I'm Mexican and so of my spouse and we both voted trump

>123456789

what a cringy cosplay

there seems to be a tendency of cosplayers being mentally deranged

It's the language that gets me, user. It's so hot when they speak Spanish.

Normally no but when you're fucking her and she's saying weird foreign shit it's pretty hot I guess

I went to Las Vegas and it was full of Mexishits, everywhere I looked. I felt sick to my stomach. My whole trip was ruined.

Why can't you just leave?

>Mexishits
>Costa Rica
You're literally shitty Mexico yourselves.

that is the definition of cuckoldry..

cuck..

POO

This is CTR suggested depression. Saged and hidden.

>be eastern slavic chad living in SoCal
>dating curvy salvadoran chica
>she's typical optimistic multiculturalist leftist
>obviously her main issues is Trump's immigration stance
>I'm not fucking retarded so I don't sperg my power level on her
>slowly redpill her with carefully articulated rhetoric which involves pretending to be on the fence for the god emperor
>gradually draw distinctions between media narrative and his actual words
>have to occasionally bash Trump for being a loudmouth(pls forgib me)
>many months of this manipulative redpilling manifest in her
>she supported Trump during the last couple weeks of election after Hillary scandals came to light
>she was the type of "lesser of two evils" supporter(i can work with that)
>all is great, but she busts my chops over recent supposed flip flopping shit the media pushes
>idgaf the poon is still fire

You really ought to think this shit out user. I don't know the totality of your story, but from the message she sent you, she seemed pretty closed minded.

>pic related

She is indeed a qt, user. Unfortunately, I am too autistic to manipulate people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ym2IjUA89gk&feature=youtu.be

Just move on

If she doesn't care enough about you to stay with you despite a political difference, you're better off without her.

I had a similar situation last summer. I literally drove my girlfriend of mexican descent to the polling place so she could vote for Bernie. But I kept telling her Trump was the way. She decided that was racist. I liked her a lot, but I'm better off without someone like that, and so are you.

Not being capable of keeping your fucking mouth shut ruined your life.

She probably just used this as an excuse to break up with you because she found out some other guy knocked her up.

>mexican invaders
>harmless

nice try, Paco.

>deport illegals
>separate them from their families
What, you don't have families in mexico?

Now go back to paying for my wall.

You oughta practice honing it and using it to your advantage. I doubt you're unintelligent. You need to start exposing yourself to levels of social contact you're not used to and just talk to people. Engage in small talk and work your way up. Read books and use the internet as a tool as well. Get a thesaurus and don't be lazy. Expand your capacity and be confident. Being in shape helps with confidence as well, so start lifting and become aesthetic.

>t. blesses with favorable levels of ADHD and autism spectrum disorders(self diagnosed)/ extremely self conscious/depressed/anxious when not in peak physical/mental state

Clearly you are just a weak beta bitch since you couldn't keep your woman loyal.

Look at Chad here He didn't have any problems.

All I want is a qt like yours. Thanks, user.

Two very different posts right there. Why so serious, Hofer?

>phora

Basic bitch detected
Into the trash it goes

>not realizing her family is a bunch of parasites
>defending illegals

Be glad you don't have to put up with her spic bullshit anymore.

good riddance to that commy ho bag

If the bitch really likes your money or your looks, you can slowly mind control the bitch like

frankly dude, if you didnt make her speak english either, you are not capable of domesticating a mestizo savage, keep it clean and fuck a decent maybe not best looking, but clean and civilized white female

this is coming from a white man living among a majority mapuche and mestizo savage population in the only capitalist land in south america

What part about "typical multiculturalist leftist" did you not understand?

Also we met Phora when I got backstage passes at a little baby gig in anaheim for a date. He tried to pull a move on her with some faggy seductive eyes and she just laughed at his ass lol. I just stared at the motherfucker and made him uncomfortable. His music isn't even fucking good. If i'm gonna listen to some fruitcake shit it'd be the Weeknd.

Something fishy is going on with the election, martial law maybe. Dec 19th.
youtube.com/watch?v=h4WgfI37XOI

>Why so serious, Hofer?
Because someone losing a relationship over something as dumb as telling which way you voted rustles me.

what's her illegal family? i will call ice to deport them.
but if you want a serious answer you need to man up and tell her "they should have thought if the consequeneces of illegally entering a country. "

I don't know why anybody would get serious about a latina, especially a Mexican, the ugliest of the latinas. They all end up looking like pic related by their late 20s. "No, not my Maria!" Yes, her too. Especially if you marry her. She will be a fat goblin before you even get back from your low rent honeymoon (let's face it, you settled for a wetback, you're probably poor).

But you know what? We (Trump voters) are perfectly willing to date those who disagree with us. It's the lefties who decide that their politics mean they have to break up.

Well, politics are a complex blend of ideas, beliefs, and emotions, so it's hardly a trivial issue when it conflicts with a relationship.

>Am I a degenerate for race mixing?
yes you faggot, why would you vote for Trump and still date a mexican?

You have to stop being so prideful and avoid trying to convince other people. Other people are wrong about many things. You are also probably wrong about things. Learn to accept and enjoy other people despite them not being enlightened to all the truths of the world.

You silly cunt. Good riddance to her, she doesn't love you if she won't even respect your views.

I know, but seriously this.

Not to tip my fedora too hard, but this is especially true when it's the man holding the controversial opinion.

Women just do not deal with someone going against the herd well, it's just how their brains are wired.

It's like expecting a sand shrew to outrun a a Tiger or a Tiger to burrow.