Win election by 2,000,000 votes

>Win election by 2,000,000 votes

>lose election

wtf America?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hillary-clinton-s-popular-vote-lead-now-over-two-million-n687701
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/23/republic-not-democracy.html
cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/hillary-clinton-popular-vote/index.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2-million-popular-vote/94339510/
cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/hillary-clinton-popular-vote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How many illegals are there in the country who were told by the president to vote in places that don't check for I.D.?

Fuck leftists right in the pussy

But Trump won by 74 votes

nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/hillary-clinton-s-popular-vote-lead-now-over-two-million-n687701

So a small collection of cities doesn't control the whole country and how it votes, assbone

zero

Republic

/thread

Probably like 100 tbqh

>not knowing how your own nation's elections work
this is beneath even leaf-tier bait

As Hillary Clinton’s lead in the popular vote stretches out to 1.5 points and may grow more...

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/23/republic-not-democracy.html

People don't vote in national elections, states do and Trump won more states.

Now go kill yourself

let me spell it out for ya

E L E C T O R A L C O L L E G E

stupid fuck

>So a small collection

>winning the popular vote by millions of votes
>small collection

This.. google it fvcktard!

>having 4 states contain 1/3 of all votes
wtf america

we're a republic, you've known this since you were saying the pledge as a wee lil cuck.

>implying small collection is reference to the amount of voters
Not only are your comprehension skills utter trash, but your argumentative ones are as well!

This thread will be deleted soon, nice try.

cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/hillary-clinton-popular-vote/index.html

Illegals trying to vote

>we're a republic, you've known this since you were saying the pledge as a wee lil cuck.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/23/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-2-million-popular-vote/94339510/

ur laptop is shit

>be China
>have majority world population
>vote to rule the UN
>win popular vote
>lose

WTF UN WHY YOU UNFAIR

It's called the electoral college. It's there so elections don't just become a game of "pander to NYC and a half dozen other cities" at the expense of the entire rest of the country and of every sparsely populated state. It's a federal government, the states that form that federation all need a say and influence, and the college grants them that. Fuck off.

Hey, are you retarded or only capable of selective reading? People don't vote in national elections, states do and Trump won more states. I can tell you again if you want

look, i agree with the post, but youve gotta change it up. Fight your autism and either shoot yourself with your wife's boyfriend's gun or get good my nigga

Get a real computer

>People don't vote in national elections

cnn.com/2016/11/23/politics/hillary-clinton-popular-vote/

landowners have more say then city dwellers

>Not X61
PLEB

Reminder

This post should be a bannable offense.

It is posted every single day. Multiple times a day. It's spam.

Where the fuck are the mods?

> not 701c
Pleb

>that reflection

So you're a cop with a lap top.

Get a real comp m90

The electoral college was designed by our founders to keep people like hillary clinton

Is that the one with the butterfly keyboard, or the first Thinkpad?

>It is posted every single day. Multiple times a day. It's spam.

>facts are spam and they make me mad

Butterfly KB one.
> facts make me mad
You just described yourself.

Are you going around stealing badges?

>wft i hate being a republic now

Except you're the one whose salty about Trump winning that you have to make a shill thread about Clinton getting more votes in a state she already won but conveniently forgetting there's 49 other states and Clinton only won two of them. Sad.

>Japanese keyboard
A E S T H E T I C

>Votes count less if they are from the cities
>Republitards

>>Votes count less if they are from the cities

WE
ARE
A
CONSTITUTIONAL
REPUBLIC
NOT
A
DEMOCRACY

A constitutional republic is a form of democracy you idiot

Yea border counties are all blue by coincidence.

It's not the same as a direct democracy.

It's like we're playing a game with a specific goal or something.

>Yea border counties are all blue by coincidence.

That only amounts to one neighborhood in one city in a giant country with thousands of cities.

right but that's not what he said now was it.

Also if we were going by republic rules our president would be decided by a vote in the house and or senate

>I've got a full house!
But we're playing blackjack

>That only amounts to one neighborhood

>2,000,0000 persons of voting age neighborhood

Except the constitution has made the electoral college to do what it does.
So yeah, we're a constitutional republic.
Ya fuckin doofus.

Except we can't accurately count the popular vote in our system, this has been known since Bush v Gore, because its not the mechanism we elect people by, so you aren't repeating facts.

>Except we can't accurately count the popular vote

Brooklyn has half a million more people than that.

There were thousands of hanging chads and inconclusive ballots in just a few counties in Florida alone that they estimated would have taken months to sort when they ordered the recount.

>Brooklyn has half a million more people than that.

not if you include these are actual votes not non voters children and faggots

>lose by 2,000,000 votes

it wasnt' that many!

>deactivated ammunition
I laugh at you. How does it feel that this is only about 1/10th of the ammunition I have in storage?

Nobody lost by 2.000.000 anything there are only 538 electoral votes available in the 2016 presidential election.

>Nobody lost by 2.000.000 anything

Donald Trump lost the Popular vote by Two Million Votes

There are at least 7 million unaccounted and possibly uncountable ballots and 2M isn't even beyond the margin of error where there were 200M to count.

>it's only happened 4 times in history

>IT'S PERFECTLY NORMAL!!!!

>There are at least 7 million unaccounted and possibly uncountable ballots and 2M isn't even beyond the margin of error where there were 200M to count.

loser talk

Ok and Hillary clinton lost the Television Ratings and Internet Approval by 78M.

That's nowhere near enough.

So nearly 10% of all presidential elections have been settled that way, it sounds fairly normalized to me?

That's just one caliber and about 6k rounds.

Something that can't really be measured and doesn't hold any weight can't be lost.

Everyone knew the rules going into the election. You need 270 electoral votes to win. Crying about the fact that you lost and wanting to change the rules so that you win is exactly what a little child does.

10k per caliber is safe enough.

We are not a democracy, we are a democratic republic. Learn the difference l.

Fuck that shit if I ever have to move

>take more pieces than my opponent
>lose the game

Wtf chess?

probably 5 million, especially in california

We also need to do a recount on The World Series because the Indian got more total runs than the Cubs.

>New York City and Los Angeles should decide the election for the entire country every election

kek

Win election by 3000 counties, win election by 3000 counties.

What's up with your toe? Don't wash much, do ya?

>Something that can't really be measured

>DEMOCRACY IS A GOOD THING™™™
apparently it will take earth crashing into the sun for this fucking meme to die

Saged and hidden for "electoral college spam."

Even if they set up the system to run on popular vote instead of by county electors, it would still be pretty hard to get an accurate count to within half a percent of the total population of voters, last time we came close, the supreme court had to decide, what part of this process do you not understand?

>win 3 games of a 5 game series by a few points each
>lose your 2 games by 50 points
>still win the series

>wtf man? plebbit told me this is unfair

You do understand that we are a republic, and that states are extremely important entities?

>Even if they set up the system to run on popular vote

So you don't even understand the electoral process is not set up to measure popular vote?

Whats a popular vote?

>>win 3 games of a 5 game series by a few points each
>>lose your 2 games by 50 points
>>still win the series
>>wtf man? plebbit told me this is unfair
>You do understand that we are a republic, and that states are extremely important entities?

lost by 2,000,000 votes

>Whats a popular vote?