Recount goal was 2.5 Million bucks originally

>Recount goal was 2.5 Million bucks originally
>now its 6-7 Million

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEFTISTS LITERALLY GETTING C(U)CKED

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-turning-away-intelligence-briefers-since-election-win/2016/11/23/5cc643c4-b1ae-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already donated $50.

Master troll, or leftist?

NO REFUNDS

>Trump win president and Jill clearing it.

I bet at least $1mil is from Trump himself. Do you really think he wants to be President?? Proof:
Trump turning away intelligence briefers since election win
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-turning-away-intelligence-briefers-since-election-win/2016/11/23/5cc643c4-b1ae-11e6-be1c-8cec35b1ad25_story.html

>bernie all over again
It keeps happening with theses fucking leftists

how does jill stein trigger a recount? doesn't hillary have to contest it?

>

>turning away intel briefs

Trump really doesn't know how to be Presidential, does he?

>6-7 million dollars
>6 million

what did (((she))) mean by this?

lol liberals never learn. Bernie did it best though because he scammed probably 20 million from retards. Also anyone who says it bullshit remember, after he lost the primary he bought a new fucking house

>Lefty fags jewed out by Bernie
>Trump wins
>hippy grandma is jewing the same leftistd out of more money by giving them a hope that doesnt exist

Loving every laugh

>get less than 5% of votes nationally
>fail to secure federal funding for your party in future elections
>have to beg for donations for "recounts"

Jill is lucky she's so cute because she's kind of a bitch.

(((intel briefs)))

Jill's just taking advantage of dumb Hillary supporters.
What else would you expect from a (((Stein)))?

fuck leftists

Why did the machines fail pham Hilldawg was supposed to win #herturn

>Jewing money from losers twice!.. this ride never ends.

kek
leftists getting shafted by the liberal politicians as always. when will they learn?

>(((((((((((((((Stein)))))))))))))))
Every time

>Mr Trump, Israel would like to schedule another meeting about their impending holocaust

>the left getting jewed out of their welfare checks a 2nd time this election

top fucking kek

Fuck Leftists

How is this "proof"

(((stein))) will keep the money, just like (((bernie)))

Jews gonna jew

Not just a new house, but a third house.

>Implying he doesn't just get all his Intel from Palantir

>I'm not going to reveal my strategy so they can escape!

Didn't you hear?

>Apparently the voting machines were 'hacked' by Russians who made sure the machines accurately counted the votes that were cast instead of rigging them in Hillary's favor.

NO REFUNDS GOYIM

>3 million illegal votes gets removed
>trump wins pop vote
>presidential election 2: electric boogaloo for liberal salt

>yes yes goyim we need MORE money to recount the votes hehehehe

>posthumously pardon McVeigh

Why wouldn't Hillary donate? She's richer than shit. I'm willing to bet she's spent the last couple weeks writing a book about her struggle as a woman running for president, and it's guaranteed to make an easy 5 million. On shelves this summer. Cap this.

JILL 2020
KEK HAS SPOKEN

When will they learn that you can't stump the Trump?

They cannot stop giving their money away. These people have a disease.

>donating to your criminal investigation

Why didn't I think of this? I wish I were a Jew just for these occasions.

but a recount can;t let Jill stein win, but she said she thought trump was better than Hillary cause Hillary would start a war with Russia and trump would not, but a recount could only potentially hurt trump, yet no one is saying anything about the alleged 3 million illegal citizens that voted, so trump is still 1 million ahead of Hillary in the popular vote.

>illegal citizens
>citizens
Report yourself for deprogramming immediately.

what is a better term though really? Economic Migrants? illegal aliens just sounds like blackmarket ET's.

In this case "foreign nationals" will do just fine. "Alien" is technically correct, will also accept illegal immigrant or migrant.

"Citizen" is precisely what they are not.

Illegal immigrants

Illegal immigrants. Emphasis on the illegal part.

She couldn't get 5% of votes ($20mn) so is trying to pull a Bernie and say: I tried, no refunds, sorry
Can't wait for this

>stein

May as well have rolled up a joint using a Grant and smoked it...
Resource wasted

(((Stein)))

all else fails, collect sheckles...

if she takes the money and bails...

>votes are recounted
>turns out Trump got almost the entirety of the black vote
>Clinton only had a small amount as previously reported
>the Green and Libertarian parties ended up getting enough votes that people are no longer afraid to not vote Democrat
>mfw dems have finally killed their own party

Kek Jill prolly fuckin' Bernie and they're going full Bonnie n Clyde on libshits

love it

i hope leftist give all their money. I fucking love it when leftists are miserable

When will they learn that all kikes are good for are sucking your money out of your wallet

Do you know who else turned away intel briefs? That's right, Nixon. You know, the guy who got us out of Vietnam, achieved detente with Russia, and normalized relations with China. Then he got distracted by Watergate and Kissinger fucked everything up due to being an enormous fucking twat.

(((stein)))

ITS OFFICIAL

ITS A SCAM HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA

Guise even if you want to stop Drumpf (lol) don't piss away your money. She can do nothing. The deadline was BEFORE THURSDAY., not Friday. Its over as of like 10 minutes ago, its already Thursday in those states.

They don't want them to uncover how bad the fraud actually was on Hillarys side. I'm not even afraid if they do recount.

We Jews really are all con-artists.

Sorry (not sorry).

Fools. Only #hastags re-tweets and mentions matter

This CUNT is literally STEALING people's money and I'll FUCKING PROVE IT

FACT: Michigan used paper ballots. There can be no computerized vote rigging.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Wisconsin is Friday. Tomorrow is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY. Nothing will get done.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Pennsylvania is Monday. This falls after Thanksgiving and Black Friday.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Michigan is November 30th.

FACT: Even if Trump lost both Wisconsin and and Pennsylvania due to so called "rigging" he would still take Michigan and WIN THE ELECTION

FACT: Hillary conceded the election. She also won't call for a recount because she doesn't want to expose the vote rigging done in her favor.

Jill (((STEIN))) is literally STEALING YOUR MONEY.

She knows she cant do anything but she's glad to take the donations anyway. This is THIEVERY and she should face CRIMINAL PUNISHMENT.

Please copy pasta this post. Add your own facts and spread it around.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE!!!

I see who is jewing who now.
She is trying to out-jew Bernie.

checked

/ourgirl/

>Jill (((Stein)))
hahaha reminds me of the Bernie campaign

Jews truly are the masterrace. Pay your idiot tax you stupid goyim.

Wait, what if the Clinton camp is afraid of the recount finding fraud on their end? Think about it. Clinton never wanted a recount, these """computer scientists"""" are all separate from the actual campaign. All the speculation about possible rigging has been done by various news outlets, but not the Democratic party.

>Kissinger
YOU HAD ONE JOB BURGERS
ONE
JOB

HOLY FUCK

ONLY LISTENING TO HARRY KIKE SLAVE ANSLINGER WAS A WORSE IDEA

The entire drama was started by (((CNN)))

Any other site reporting on it was merely repeating the story created by (((CNN)))

>FACT: The deadline for a recount in Michigan is November 30th
not only that, but Michigan has already done a recount because of how close the results were, they're not going to count dem votes a third time

Damn good point user. Thanks for reminding us.

>he doesn't want libcucks getting scammed
Low energy.

Illegal space niggers

We should be thanking her for ripping off delusional libcucks. Anyone dumb enough to pay for this deserves to be fleeced.

lol at the end of the day Stein is a Jew trying to get money and recoup her losses.

Remember, though she is a green party candidate, she is also a millionaire.

She just wants to make sure she can maintain her standard of living, this is literally nothing more than that.

>bernie made the fleecing of idealistic liberals a national pastime

Master (((Stein)))

Who else going to the party at Jill's new luxury beach house??

Boy howdy. If those little SJWs didn't learn their lesson giving money to (((Bernie))) and give her a couple mill for something that obviously isn't going to happen......idk

this

If Hillary actually wanted a recount she would have called for one already. She's probably sacrificing some babies to Moloch right now hoping that the recount doesn't happen cause getting arrested for election fraud in an election she didn't even win would be the most embarrassing fucking thing in her life.

>not premium cuban tobacco
>not puffing and refraining from deep illuminati inhalation

Guys, if the DNC wanted a recount it would have done a recount

You think someone who invested 20 years to become the President would not ask for an audit?

retarded liberals

f

Doesn't matter. Jill Stein and the leaders of the Green Party know that they can scam butthurt libs for probably tens of millions before this is over. These same kids gave their life savings to Bernie thinking it would win them the election.

Damn! You beat me to it!

cant undermine the stein

I just found a loophole in our system. If every person in America gives Jill $27 dollars then Bernie becomes president!

well they deserve to lose their money

NO REFUNDS

holy shit i love jill stein even more than i already did now

there is NO WAY she's not just doing this to help lefties get bernt a little more

No refunds.

>Jill Stein and the leaders of the Green Party know that they can scam butthurt libs for probably tens of millions before this is over.

the truth is these 3rd parties only exist to suck money from hopeless idiots

they pocket ALL of it

Bernie gonna bash that glass celing and give it to Jill.

If it were a paying job, I'd Shill for Jill.
I'd force everyone to take the green pill.

Better then being mentally hill.

Stein is a fucking genius
>Green Party watched Stein votes disappear during the voting count on the 8th and watch Hillary's votes go up
>Knows that the Democrats tried to fuck them over to beat Trump and committed voter fraud but don't have the power to push for recounts
>Now with the hysteria of RUSSIANS HACKING OUR ELECTION, she can take advantage of desperate Hillaryfags who want Trump's win to be taken away by supporting a recount in several states and use them to fund recounts, not to make Trump lose but expose cheating from Hillary
>Ups the goal money to push for more recounts across the country and expose the cheating even further
>Democrats forever BTFO and two party system destroyed

Criminally invasives

Speaking of Jill what ever came of her Arrest Warrant in North Dakota? Does anyone know?