Yeah man, the silent majority really showed the establishment whats up

>yeah man, the silent majority really showed the establishment whats up
>user, the majority of the population voted for HRC. you know this, right?
>s...ilent m...ajority

how do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
youtube.com/watch?v=gPBZjXroEzk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexicans.

the city of San Francisco has a population of 6 million people. Do you really want a country that's ruled by what THEY want?

Also

to many fags in cali

the silent majority rested where it mattered.

Hillary won the popular vote against Obama on 08. No chimpouts.

They are estimating that a few million of those votes were by illegals, not like the fake news would tell you that though. Europe has the right solution for these idiots just watch this video of nazis bombing muslim refugees if you don't believe me

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Hillary's lead can be entirely eliminated if LA county is removed from the count.

Also, California's EC vote count is inflated a full 5 votes by nothing but the illegal immigrants living there. Trump won despite that handicap.

So yeah, the silent majority.

3 million illegal votes

>implying clinton supporters are "silent"

If the silent majority wasn't the majority they wouldn't sweep the whole government in all sectors. That people trended slightly towards in Hillary is evidence of the strength of the media.

scoreboard

>muh votes by illegals
lets see some valid sources please.

We already know that 3 million illegal immigrants voted and 4 million people registered as dead people voted. So subtract 7 million from the clinton vote, because I have my doubts that all of those illegals were voting for trump.

Are you incapable?

WHAT IS THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE, ALEX?!?!

>scott foval on video admitting he busses around people to vote numerous times
>resigns after it gets released
My guess is you're a rabid cuck who would only believe it if CNN reported it happened

lets see some valid sources please. leave the ad hominems out.

I know you niggers are bad at math, but please try.

48% is not a majority. Over 50% is a majority.

Now fuck off

he won the popular too due to massive democrat fraud youtube.com/watch?v=gPBZjXroEzk

Trump only went onto the stage when CNN announced that they project that he won the presidency. Really makes you think, huh?

its relative you potato.

You didn't know there are states that don't require any valid ID or even proof of identity to vote?

No it was way after that, they were just the last one to actually admit it.