Is Black Friday considered degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkGla-sYis
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not to me

Absolutely

What kind of nigger tramples on his countryman for $200 off a TV

Yes, but it can be fun if you don't take it seriously and are aware that every item on "sale" was marked up months ago

I tried it once in the suburbs that was 99% white, only time I saw blacks. I still shop though, but I don't wait all night I go in the morning and shop for computer accessories

Worked two Best Buy Black Fridays. My third one is tomorrow. Honestly, it's not so bad. We organize it pretty well and ticket doorbusters so once they're done it's done and everyone else coming in is just looking or knows exactly what they want like any other day. Just five times the amount of people and everyone zoned off into their respective sections to keep things moving.

Things go quick, it's mostly organized and it's pretty fun. Never seen a Wal Mart tier one firsthand, though. Can't imagine all of that

insects fighting for scraps, it's pathetic

it depends on where you live i guess

would not go anywhere in a nigger infested city for fear of being killed over a tv

Black Friday BTFO

Tooth paste is on the money with this desu senpai.

Smart people shop online on black friday

Idiots stand outside in the cold at 3 am

Personally, I love Black Friday since it means I can get lots of the shit I want at 30 to 50% off. Only the most autistic of commies would be angry at the idea of saving money on things you potentially want

You're alright.

Most stores have a similar system now since if someone dies or gets injured in a crowd rush, they could get sued.

I used to like going in at like 3 PM when I was in college

its why white are no better than blacks.

I figured. We even have several armed security guards.

Like 60% of the people in the mobs are black

No, when you order online the pieces you have spotted in advance.

>retards buying electronics made from sub-standard parts because "it's tradition"

Calm down son. That get is quite large. It will not come for many, many years.

>those digits

>that message

My nigga

For the people who go out and do this instead of spending time with their family or worst go out and do this shit with their family are utterly degenerate.

how many people died last year?

can we possibly expect an ISIS attack?

depends which state.. its an america thing.. they all sink down to the same low.

>participating in nigger friday

based toothpaste

americans in general are pretty degenerate senpai

The United States are degenerate.

>TV costs $200 on the normal day
>4 weeks before black friday, they increase the price by 25% each week
>200; 250, 312, 390, 487
>Black friday comes around
>50% OFF ON $487 HDTV OMG HUGE SAVINGS
>you're actually paying more than what it was normally mid year ($243+tax on that)

These scams are nothing new. Had people I know that worked at places like macys, who said they did this all the time, and just rotated products around after rising the prices on them. After sales they would only cost a little less than what they were on sale for, and rotate the next item they were gouging.

Is this thread full of Shills or somthing of course it's bad, ever since they brought it here people having been chimping out. Really they should make it illegal for company's to pull this kind of shit just to make a cheap buck. Black Friday only shows how far people are willing to go to kill Somone for a fucking TV.

HELL FUCKING YEAH

nothing more degenerate than succumbing to primal instincts for goods

>Have normal prices throughout the year
>Raise them like 2-3 times one or two months before Black Friday
>on black Friday return them back to normal
>Profits

You have to be retarded to fall for this shit.
> TV marked down $200 which is actually a good deal
>each store gets 2 each of said TV with 500 people outside. People wait outside forever, so of course when they go in they end up spending well over $200 on other crap.

this photo is chock full of goodness.

>fucking monkey calling anyone else deggnerate fucking 2 foot tal little soccer niggers are running around throwing guns at one anohher because they dont know how to shoot what with all the AUTISM
FUCKING MONKRY your post number is 2018 because thags the year your learn how to not shit ingo the mouth of urchins

Insects don't feel pain.

what kind of cuck stays at home and lets the niggers win and get the good deals?

>get done with Thanksgiving about 3pm last couple years
>by the time I get back home it's usually about 4:30
>most stores open at like 5 Thanksgiving day
>went to Target last 3 years
>get there 4:40ish every year
>usually about 20 people back in line
>in the last 20 minutes before 5pm people steadily join the line until it's all the way around the fucking mall
>get in each year, always get what I want and get out before they've even let half the fucking line in the store
I wouldn't ever wait for hours or anything but it's actually worked out pretty good the last couple years for me. This is in a city of 500k people too, not sure why I've gotten so lucky.

If you aren't a retard it's not fucking hard.

BLM and the new black panthers have already said to expect bloodshed

I think so. I've never went out and don't want to. That's what cyber Monday is for, so you don't have to stand in line with kikes that saved a few bucks on a Kitchenaid kit

Black Friday is a total scam to get you out and spending all your shekels. Very few items are severely underpriced and you need to be some of the first people in the store racing to those "lottery" items. Most everything else will be the same price throughout the rest of the holiday and possibly cheaper online

>Black Friday
>Black
yes

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkGla-sYis

Its neurotic. People buying the remaining excess inventory from chinese manufacturing so they can pump the new shit for Christmas.

If everyone stayed home you could fuck em good because these companies have now integrated profit yields into their businesses. They take those fuckin spreadsheets man and roll the dice big. You could wipe em out with nationwide participation

It is if you weren't planning on buying anything to begin with.

My pc is goin out so it's a good time for parts.

Let me add that I'll go in the morning but do it mostly online.

>not shopping online

ahh, black friday.
the one day in the year you get to act like niggers.

this

>Getting killed by niggers

>worth a tv

no sir you are the nigger

It combines all the worst aspects of modern society into an orgy of crass consumerism.

How many BLM niggers are going to rob/mug people as a "protest" this year?

Consumerism BTFO

The only time I ever came across good deals was on JC Penney boots. I remember wanting to check out these cookware sets, but security was called to that section of the store so I assumed people were already fighting for it and didn't bother. Otherwise, the deals are barely deals at most stores and they have a tiny amount of anything good that is gone in seconds. Places like Walmart and Target just stack hundreds of cheap quality crap because people want to feel like they're part of the madness by buying SOMETHING. However, the environment is kind of fun since most stores are organizing better and avoiding chaos. Last year at the Target a group of high school trombone players were entertaining the lines so that was cool.

Sadly I'm broke this year

No but black friday is racist and appropriates black culture.

Black people are stereotypically violent and like to steal things. On black friday prices are so low, you're practically stealing the products and you act violently towards your fellow shoppers

Stop black friday, stop appropriation of black culture
#EndRacism

HOLY SHIT!!!