Causal link between feminist ideology and borderline personality disorder

This study assesses borderline personality disorder-specific cognitive distortions to examine relationships between thought suppression and BPD features in subjects identifying as feminists. Analyses showed significant relationships between BPD-SST scores and BPD symptom severity, cognitive distortions typical of BPD, and thought suppression, all of which are consistent with prior research into depression which suggests that people with feminist ideologies tend to create fewer positive sentences.

pg. 1/6

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913013500,
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9d13/1b7f30483448301eab55610291fdd463fbbd.pdf
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pg. 2/6

pg. 3/6

pg. 4/6

pg. 5/6

pg. 6/6

This study appears to show a causal link between borderline personality disorder and the development of feminist ideologies, suggesting that feminist belief may result from mental illness.

Feminists think they way they do because they are literally fucking crazy.

Bump. I'm just reading through this now.

Saved for future use. A lot of people already know these losers are fucked in the head, but it's nice to have at least one study back it up. Hopefully more will follow in the future. With the left divided as it is, we may see the end of this degenerate movement within our lifetime.

I can't find this on my research database, do you have a link to the abstract?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah link babydoll?

wow this was accepted 3 years ago

i feel like this should be bigger news

Only could find sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913013500, which is similar title and journal, but omits feminism.

Fake. The text has been changed.

>the Jewish cup on the left

Kek

I found the same one on my database, different author and different date published.

It's a shame, I was really hoping that this was real.

It's always too good to be true, isn't it?
I can still use it to troll, I guess.

user....did my election studies post turn you on to their journal or did you find it somewhere else?

Yeah, yall getting trolled.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/9d13/1b7f30483448301eab55610291fdd463fbbd.pdf

Using a measure of cognitive distortion to examine the relationship between thought suppression and borderline personality features: A multi-method investigation

Whoever edited it put some time into it though. Changed the authors, journal of publication, etc.

bump 12

yea, they put some time and effort in to it....

well, since OP likes to play games with Elsevier stuff, Ill actually post a legit study that you guys will enjoy

judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Do-Non-Citizens-Vote-in-US-Elections-Richman-et-al.pdf

tl;dr --> We find that some non-citizens participate in U.S. elections, and that this participation has been large enough to change meaningful election outcomes including Electoral College votes, and Congressional elections.

>Received 11 September 2001
Illuminati confirmed

bump 27

bump