4D Chess?

I think Jill Stein is playing 4D chess right now. Jill HATES Hillary and has stated that Trump is far better, so then why would she seemingly attack Trump by asking for a recount in certain states? I think that the answer is that she knows the claims that Trump rigged the election are bullshit, she wants to expose the DNC for THEIR voter rigging. Project Veritas proved that the DNC were promoting voter fraud and only kek knows how many illegals voted. Trump can't have it investigated because it will make him look like a whiner and give the msm something else to latch on to to hurt his approval ratings. There Jill can have it crowd funded and expose the DNC for the soul sucking cunts that they really are.

Thoughts Sup Forums? Am I right or am I just being autistic?

Other urls found in this thread:

fox6now.com/2016/11/23/elections-commission-expects-green-party-to-file-for-recount-of-november-presidential-election-in-wi/
cbsnews.com/news/vote-recount-wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania-called-for-jill-stein/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She bumped the money she's asking for to get a recount done up to 7 million

I think she's just scamming diehard Hillary supporters, good plan.

>Jill HATES Hillary and has stated that Trump is far better,
As a Hillary supporter I can tell her that I also think Trump is far better than Jill Stein

"Stein"
Don't fuckinh trust this kike bitch

>hillary supporter
>German
Fuck off nazi neocon

Your on to something and not a complete autist.

The Greentext Party just wants to make sure there was election integrity.

She's a dirty Jew making some free money off the mentality hill.

She's building a warchest for 2020 with money from Hillary's braindead supporters.
She's a smart one

why did she bump it? Does she get a piece of that money?

wasn't it already confirmed that she'll win in 2020?

Pretty sure shes just using this to get her party some attention

Thoughts?
I think she is /our gal/ boys.

What if they only recount the Stein votes?
>won't make much of a difference if they recount Clinton AND Trump

Donald and Jill working together to support a Jill 2020 victory. DEUS KEK VULT!

>crowd funded

what like bernout did?

Yes, it seems hard to believe, then again we have Donald Trump becoming president, and it's hard to argue with that many 9's

This was my thought as well. She asks for a recount under thr guise of trying to get more votes, fraud is discoverd and Trump gets additional votes further ensuring Hillary cannot sway enough of the electoral college to steal the vote.

BTFO anime

using shitty thread to check out the shitty gets

It should be obvious you stupid fucks.

The DNC contacted her asking to run Democrat in 2020. The attorney's fees that she wanted will be funneled into kickstarting her campaign bid.

She's going to be the female Bernie Sanders,and the DNC is going to roll the dice and try to push for a progressive liberal instead of a conservative one.

Or, she just gets more publicity and funding for the greens in 2020.

I think it likely has to do with the DNC mass voter fraud and unrest with shills crying about the electoral college. I believe Jill is doing it to show that he did win the popular vote as well so people will stfu. She likely wants to make a move to change our vote process to make it more secure for the next election. I think Jill is a good person even if I don't like some of her ideas. Once u take the 3million illegal votes (what was found so far ) and the 4 million (dead registered votes) she didn't win popular vote either. I got these numbers from a person that actually hands on counts the votes as a source. Hrc conceded without a recount bc they committed mass voter fraud. I guarantee they already know he won popular vote as well but MSM doesn't want to share that and would rather stir the pot

best shill vector yet

jill is a hottie for an old lady desu

Yeah, probably cause she's vegan.

She's just doing it for the money lol

no refunds!

This CUNT is literally STEALING people's money and I'll FUCKING PROVE IT

FACT: Michigan used paper ballots. There can be no computerized vote rigging.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Wisconsin is Friday. Tomorrow is a FEDERAL HOLIDAY. Nothing

will get done.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Pennsylvania is Monday. This falls after Thanksgiving and

Black Friday.

FACT: The deadline for a recount in Michigan is November 30th.

FACT: Michigan has already done one recount based on the closeness of the race. They're not going

to do a third.

FACT: Even if Trump lost both Wisconsin and and Pennsylvania due to so called "rigging" he would

still take Michigan and WIN THE ELECTION

FACT: Hillary conceded the election. She also won't call for a recount because she doesn't want to

expose the vote rigging done in her favor.

Jill (((STEIN))) is literally STEALING YOUR MONEY.

She knows she cant do anything but she's glad to take the donations anyway. This is THIEVERY and

she should face CRIMINAL PUNISHMENT.

Please copy pasta this post. Add your own facts and spread it around.

>Donald Trump says he may not accept the results of the election if he loses
>"Lmao look at this whining manbaby, voting isnt rigged you retard, its perfectly fair, stop complaining"

>Trump wins
>"I bet Russia hacked our voting machines to influence this election, recount now! #NotMyPresident"

I hope they actually do do a recount just to at worst show that Trump really did win fairly and at best show that the DNC did some rigging of their own

Idk she was angry at them. Yet then again money talks.

we need a pic of jill (((stein))) holding a sign that says 'no refunds"

Not autistic, just stating the obvious.

This basically. Also she'll run as a Dem in 2020 with Tulsi Gabbard.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

people trusting a jew with money

never gets old

go jill go

moral of the story never trust a jew

she didn't, officially. the goal is $2.5MM but the total expected cost (per the website), which presumably will be funded some other way, is north of $7MM

This

Jill Stein is an old Jewess. She saw that people were duped enough to give money to Berny. So sheMs giung all out now.

it's consistent with her anti-establishment ideology. If she's wrong, she still gets to pad her resume. If she's right, her entire party feels vindicated. Either way, she ain't spending her own money so she can't lose.

It's just like that Change site only whoever starts the campaign gets shekels
K E K

She's cashing in. Its fucking over. Its been over for 34 minutes now, the deadline was before Thursday, not Friday.

Don't be a pleb, don't give this woman money.

This could very well be the truth.

We all know if there is actually an accurate review, there will be far more discrepancies on the Democrat side.

listen goyem NO REFUND'S!

okay yeah you got a po--
>project veritas
opinion dropped and discarded

That's exactly it.

She knows that digging too far will turn up the 3m illegals, and the 4m (and counting) dead people that all voted for Hillary, and expose the democrats to the normies, and destroy the entire party... which would be a fucking blessing for the country.

Why do you think Hillary herself isn't Al Gore sperging out right now? She knows that even with her stealing 5 states, she got FUCKED UP so bad, she couldn't even cheat enough to win!

if veritas wasnt legit people wouldnt have been fired

with jews you lose!
NO REFUNDS

muh 7 gorillian

Whatever she's doing, it is majestic and great

All our claps are belong to Jill

I said this same thing in the last thread on this, and my comment appeared four down from another user saying the same thing.

Fact: All of Wisconsin's Governmental offices are closed Thursday November 24rth and Friday November 25th 2016

Look it up.

maybe she needs a red sports car and a $600,000 dollar vacation home

I think you're giving (((stein))) too much credit she's in it for the shekels after all and she knows all these triggered faggots thinking Trump is Hitler are easy preys of scams and she just got 2M dollars in cash for her campaign and her pocket yeah in that sense is kind of genius.

you think Jill fucking Stein cares if illegals voted? I'm sure she would advocate for them to have that right. Your autism is showing

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY

Our people have been sold out for centuries for fucking MONEY. I blame our SHITTY educational system for making us subordinates and that's why we will NEVER HAVE MAGA. Whites can't compete with the GLOBALIZATION.. And that's WHY we keep voting STUPIDLY and OBVIOUSLY for the same DICKS with different hair, that don't give a FUCK about us but themselves and MONEY bitch.
White people dont give a flying fuck about their own AND that's a fact... So GET FUCKING SMART OR DIE lmao

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY. KEK WILLS IT.

Looks like Wisconsin is going to be ready for e request on Friday, this from Fox 6 in Milwaukee:

fox6now.com/2016/11/23/elections-commission-expects-green-party-to-file-for-recount-of-november-presidential-election-in-wi/

reading that picture made me

She will bring attention to the green party.
She is wise.

She knows Trump will be forced to co-opt the GOP hardliners to get stuff done and thus do shit policy anyway. Just as shit or even shittier than Hillary.

So why not at least make sure the elections happened fairly? Raises the Greens profile with little cost.

Stein 2020

I'm going to pop the popcorn for a tsunami of liberal tears once they prove A. Trump won popular vote, B. Hill shills paid for Jill to prove it

can someone explain to me how a recount would prove hacking anyway if there had been any?

wouldnt the "hacked votes" just be counted again?

This! End the fed

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY MOTHERFUCKERS

i would literally run through the streets naked

How many of those "FACTS" are actually facts

cbsnews.com/news/vote-recount-wisconsin-michigan-pennsylvania-called-for-jill-stein/

>“Our effort to recount votes in those states is not intended to help Hillary Clinton,” Stein’s website says. “These recounts are part of an election integrity movement to attempt to shine a light on just how untrustworthy the U.S. election system is.”

He might actually be right.

She's Jewish, probably got paid out by Hillary to seem impartial but has no loyalty or honour herself.

The gloriousness of this would be so amazing

Hillary-tards paying to show that she cheated

Kek wills Jill's ascension to Empress.
Heretic is kill.

2 things:
1. She needs to prove there were voting irregularities or fraud.
2. Michigan already did a recount by hand, which is why it took so long. They won't do one.

Please be my ai gf

She's a politician. She lies.

When a party is the underdog, they promise whatever. When they have a chance at power, they tow the establishment line.

Look at Trump now, he's going establishment.

What evidence is there of irregularities?

you autists operate in 5D

She should up it to $14m and then donate it to building the wall. She can even have a section of it named in Hillary's honor.

The Hillary Rodham Clinton Memorial Beaner Wall

None. Some (((computer experts))) said there was, but won't reveal any information.

Welcome to Western democracy.

As long as it appears to be working, to hell with the specifics.

She's a rare American that loves her country over party.

You're on the right track OP. She does want to expose the DNC vote rigging, because they did siphon off votes from her in an attempt to take those states, and probably many other states.

She wants the her party to get the votes they actually received, expose the fraud, and then watch as the libs absolutely shit themselves when they learn the vote was rigged in Hillary's favor, and she still lost.

>computer says 3 million votes
>ask computer to recount
>still 3 million votes because it's a fucking computer
Nice

JILL STEIN 2020
BAN ANIME

don't trust the heathens! kek has spoken.

she's likely doing this to gain more mainstream attention and to get on trump's good side. Trump won't need 8 years, and he's got better shit to do. So he'll clean house for 4 years, step down and somehow help her get POTUS.

Grandma Weed is a good first madame president. She's very comfy. She'll drop her crazier shit and she'll speak to the plebs in a similar way as Bernie. DNC is too retarded to get their shit together, and reps will put in a boring corporate shit.

I'M READY PRAISE KEK

how much money is this jew going to scam out of white people?

>>dubs

oh please kek

shit I'm a newfag

Sick image you fucking loser.

indeed

Jill won't be president. I like Jill but didn't vote for her bc I don't want rapefugees in my country

So we have 0 evidence of fraud going on right?

All we know is thanks to veritas, it's likely some rigging went on from the Democrat side. Few instances of voter machines fucking up and Jill's computers saying "ay nigga dat shits wrong recount dat"

give it another 4 years user. things change.

What is it with being Canadian and in complete denial of reality?

>How many of those "FACTS" are actually facts

Every single one of them.

Are you fucking retarded?

Oh wait, you are. You're from LOL HA HA HA canada.

RON PAUL FIR TREASURY

She is trollin like a motherfucker. I dont like her policy but I love dem tiddies and I love her style.

I hope so but I can't get behind a candidate that wants to bring in rapefugees, actually believes in climate change and global warming lol. Our climate has been changing from the beginning of time. I just think it's nonsense