YOU
ARE
GARBAGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE
youtube.com/watch?v=NS4GSWuifAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn being mad as heck really ages you

And youre a no good zionist kike shill who no one respects go pretend to be a jew faggot. :)

You know you want to hate fuck this like no other.

That fish mouth syndrome

Why do people call her hot when she has such a cooked face? Why would you want your children to have goblin genes?

Would rather fuck Laci tbqh

HUMAN FUCKING WASTE
ALL OF YOU

Mirin' Brah?

MODS!!!!!!!!!

Good lord I want to fuck that mouth of hers and make her devour my seed.

Nazi's bombing muslims its all you need to see.
youtube.com/watch?v=vnDsAqfTWWE

Fuck, that mouth looks like a gorillas in that pic.

Haha nice one my fellow Sup Forumsguy lol! You fucking told her lol haha, I bet she regrets ever coming here!!!!?!!!

U da real MVP xD

Grinch bitch

honestly i would love to hate fun a liberal women. i wonder if this will be a thing one day. I'd slap her and call her a dirty worthless commie as i pound her flesh

Your Semite is showing.

>JILL STEIN 2020
>BAN ALL ANIME
Fuck Leftists

Thank you my fellow chink or jap or whatever you are

hate fuck*

kek has spoken

does this mean our fight js not over?

>posting the non-shopped version

fucking redditors.

>tfw Ana will never sit on your face and twist your nipples while calling you garbage

I just want her to sit on my face after not showering for a week. Maybe she takes a good wipe to her butthole, but her pussy needs to be gnarly. She can say and think whatever she wants.

OI'D RAHTHA BE GAHBAGE THAN A MEMBA OF THE MAYNE STREEM MEATIER!

>YOU
>HAVE
>FISHLIPS

AH DIDN'T FOHGET TO POST MAH PIC! GLOBALISTS AND THE MANE STREAM METEOR TRIED TO SABOTAGE MEH!

Throw some raceplay in there too.

She's not even white desu

>I just want her to sit on my face after not showering for a week. Maybe she takes a good wipe to her butthole, but her pussy needs to be gnarly

Do people who say this kind of shit actually have some kind of fetish for filthy stinking pussy or is just a joke?

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH, ANA

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

I know.

I feel it every time I wake up. Every time I catch myself in the mirror. Every time I think on the emptiness inside me.

Was a sign of the beginning. This Jill Stein nonsense will make a mark and possibly shakeup he landscape of the Political World right now.
FRIENDLY REMINDER: It's Jewish scam. Jill is a Zionist plant, being used to push their agenda

>100000000
Was the sign of the end.
These collapse of (((The Establishment))) will be a long process. The battles will go through a variety of different forms.

These Zionists and brainwashed Idiots will leave a bad taste in our mouths after all of this. I begin to question, is this all worth it?

>Our fight has only just begun
Meme Wars 2.0

You forget she's usually sitting next to Cenk Uygur.

YA CABBAGE

This

It's a little bit of both. In abstract I think we'd all prefer a clean puss, but with her it adds to the objectification of her as a sexual object. Were i to eat her filthy pussy, no matter how awful and putrid it may be, I'd still be claiming victory against feminism for all of us.

Bye

>it adds to the objectification of her as a sexual object. Were i to eat her filthy pussy, no matter how awful and putrid it may be, I'd still be claiming victory against feminism for all of us.

I'm not sure I follow you logic on that one. It seems like her dominating you and sitting on your face with a cunt she hasn't washed in days makes you more the object than her.

wew what a rude person

I confess I don't understand it either. I'd still brag about it though. Her smelly hatchet would would be a hell of a trophy...in my mind anyway.

>Working for a bunch of turkroaches who deny the Armenian Genocide

Isn't Kasparian an Armenian name? Is Ana the ultimate race traitor?

this is photoshopped, right?
i feel like im in a hall of mirrors

Confirmed

It's less subtle than but yeah it's fairly obvious. Especially when you've seen undoctored pictures of her. She's really not bad looking. Just has a terrible obnoxious personality.

>Those trips
And yes, she's the token Armenian on the show.

>Ana will NEVER fuck any of you on this website.
NOT EVER. How mad does that make every single one of you? Don't bother answering. I'm not listening.

They are live thumbs them down, they are currently white guilting as we post
youtube.com/watch?v=NS4GSWuifAA

it's not live.

She won't fuck you ether thunderf00t.

Why dislike their video when we can just deny them views and give them to InfoWars instead?

>Don't bother answering. I'm not listening.

Then why did you ask faggot?

Yes and yes.

Wonder what he thinks about Holocaust Denial.