I'm gay and I feel like I don't belong here since Trump won

I'm gay and I feel like I don't belong here since Trump won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWh4a98Fwlc
snopes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then you have bought into media bullshit and scare tactics from the party that just lost badly.

Why do you choose to be gay?

Trump is cool with you you stupid faggot. Pray he doesn't get assassinated to get Deus Volt as your new president though.

You didn't belong here before he won either

Trump is pro-LGBT but he surrounds himself with people who don't support LGBT movemnet, like vice president Mike Pence.

Eh, im tired of wanting to eliminate queers. When do we round up all the BiPolar Disorder people and handicapped and kill them? I think day of the rope should start with those guys

Youre disgusting

I'm gay and I'm happy Trump won

Trump isnt anti lgbt, to my understanding mike "throw em into the electric fence" pence merely supports conversion therapy for homosexuals that dont want to be homos.

Also for anyone who believed that forum post of giving meth to kids was a joke, this came in my newspaper today

>2016
>Still clinging on to the being gay meme.

When will gays realize that their attention seeking "sexual orientation" is blasé and outdated now? Stop being weird and join normal society you dinguses.

Well, you're wrong
You've never belonged here

Trump never said anything against gays, retard. He had a pro gay speech in front of the RNC and they fucking applauded.

user please.

I've always known and I've finally come to terms with it.

I thought so...

You never belonged here till a little less then a year ago.

How many nin ers do you need to realize your a walking promotional billboard for human dysfunction?

Was the hedonism worth it?

fuck off you god damn queer >>>lgbt

its because you dont

Tell us oh glorious winged faggot, how can we make out with women and girls?

>you two think alike, show us the sorcery!

get the fuck out, faggot

in fact, do the whole world a favor and fucking kill yourself

This x6 gorillion. Nobody cares and you're making a fool of yourself. If being gay is that important to you go to /lgbt/ or plebbit

>tumblr
GO BACK TO YOUR S H I T H O L E REEEEEEE

Who cares faggot kys

Because straight people are always mentally sound and normal fellow leaf.
>pic related

Trump endorsed gay marraige before Clinton or Obama, and did so before any GOP candidates did.

He does not give a single shit who you shag or marry.

Stop falling for fearmongering.

There is so much evidence Trump was pro0gay, even in the 80's.

You were lied too, friend. Propeganda got ya. I have gay friends, and a gay relative and am pro-Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=IWh4a98Fwlc

Most of Sup Forums, probably 75 percent, is in fact Gay. It's sort of an unspoken meme around here that we're all actually homosexuals. There's a few user's here and there who are oblivious to the fact that they're memeing with other guys who would love to pound their str8 boy puci

faggot

He won't do shit to us. He has to make America great again, not go back to puritanical Massachusetts.

Then leave faggot, or better yet kill yourself.

So emigrate to sweden, the land of your people

You never belonged here in the first place, faggo.

I remember a poll that was conducted and around 20% identified as homosexual or Bisexual.

Everything will be fine I promise.

I'm sorry about your absent father.

Trump is not anti gay you nigger, literally nothing is going to happen to you

Good, gtfo.

Not even that, leaf. He signed some bill that would offer education for gay people on how to avoid getting HIV. Basically teaching them for free how to use a condom.

your feelings are correct. Get out

So is Milo. What's the fucking problem?

>since Trump won

News flash faggot we didn't want you here before Trump won neither.

>I'm gay and I feel like I don't belong here since Trump won.

You could cure yourself. You made a bad choice.

took you long enough

you were never welcome in the first place so fuck off Milo

At least they can perpetuate their genes.

Remind me next time Koninginnedag comes around and I'll plow you with my car you fucking closet queen. The libtards lost the US election partially because they were fucking elitist pieces of garbage. I know it's hard, but try to be better than that.

>So is Milo. What's the fucking problem?

Hopefully he will get aid and expire quickly or get cured. Cancer.

Kek wills it

>there's nothing more to my character than gettin dikk

milo doesnt belong here either and neither do you

fuck off to reddit

>Remind me next time Koninginnedag comes around

I will!
50 years from now!

oh fuck off with your b8

>I'm gay and I feel like I don't belong here since Trump won.

You never did. All he did was awake you to the fact that no one cared about your feelings seriously in the first place. Do you want liberals to coddle you for the rest of your life? Are you that weak a human being?

I know >snopes but

snopes com/mike-pence-supported-gay-conversion-therapy/

The shit about him supporting electroshock conversion torture therapy is propaganda

He's still not what you'd call pro-LGBT but the media went crazy blowing everything he's done in the past way out of proportion, he's not as insane as they make him look

If you paid any attention at all to Trump's campaign, you'd know he doesn't give a shit about your sexual orientation. Being all concerned means you were not a Trump supporter and that, not your gayness, is why you don't feel like you belong here.

Trump winning wasn't a blow against gays, it was a blow against faggotry and it's sick culture. Act like a good person instead of a aids infested flaming faggot and people will respect you.

I'm an atheist who supported Trump just because I can't back soros.

Literally no other reason.

I have little connection to the religious right, and so I have zero fucks to give about who you fuck.

As long as you aren't a globalist or open society shill... and I admit a lot of gays are... you are fine by me.

You better get ready. You're time is at an end.

I don't give a shit about your buttpiracy and neither does Trump. It's not an issue anymore. You're a pawn that's been marched to the end of the board, it's time to evolve. If you want to be politically active again, you have to learn and take stances on other issues.

That is why you don't feel welcome any longer, you don't fit in like you're used to because now you're accepted. Of course, I'm sure you've been called a faggot at least 6 times in this thread already by the time I hit enter, but the fringes are always more energized.

Im aware, i did my own research instead of being a mongoloid cuck.

Im aware trump does in fact have political experience and that he ran in 2000's and its not a prediction meme from the simspons.

Good. You dont belong here you spineless degenerate.

Fuck off back to your containment board, faggot.

"Straights" can be degenerates, but gayness is a mental illness and with it comes an entire slew of other issues fags usually have in spades. There's still hope for a straight person to curb his neurosis and weird personality disorders, gays just give in to it. The gay community is the most vile fucking thing on this planet and what's worse is homos try to "convert" straights and beta-orbit/linger around like unwanted flatulence hoping you'll see the light and hop on their cock one day.

Go OD on coke sniffed off a man's cock.

I swear I only voted for Trump ironically please don't force me to make cakes

Un-gay yourself. Join the rest of us as a productive member of society. Making babies and stuff.

As a fellow faggot it doesn't matter. Sexuality should be a non issue. Fuck who you want in private and stop wanting to play house you fruit.

Look at it this way: this is your chance to prove to the world that gays aren't all completely worthless degenerate faggots.

Which means not being a hysterical child and recognizing that Trump never said or did anything against gays other than picking Mike "suck a cock, get a shock" Pence.

Why does Sup Forums dislike gay people? Does it make them uncomfortable?

Noone cares if you are gay. We care if youre an asshole or not.

BZZT BZZT
"You hear that, kid?"
ZING... ZAP!

Did you just assume i was a faggot? Go fuck yourself muslim, brexit won.

I'm not for the gay community or LGBT either, i just happen to like dudes.
Women are shit, but you can go ahead and defend that women arent shit. But stop trying to defend the joke that non-gays cant be fucked up either or that heterosexual parents cant be total fuck ups.

Saged and hidden. This is not an attention-exchanging fan club for friends who make each other feel like they belong, this is a political discussion board. The real meaning if the swastika here is fuck your all-important feewings.

You're retarded. Join the alt-right or Libertarians, darling. We're fabulous, and we also shoot back.

t. faggot

Jesus christ, you guys are literally the exact same as SJWs. Fear mongering propagandists.

Sounds like someone has a case of the backside owwies

Who hurt you user?

You have to go back

At least you're not a trannie
now keep your sexuality to yourself, nobody cares and being open about it shows you're seeking attention

I'm gay and have been here since 2004. Get fucked faggot.

You don't belong anywhere

Why is it that people like you don't think its enough that you're allowed to live the sexual lifestyle you choose? You think the would should be praising and doing backflips over the fact that you choose to make different decisions when marrying a partner. Its almost as if you people think of yourselves as greater or more important than everyone else, and that the rest of us "heterosexual plebeians" somehow need to acknowledge that.

Hence why you have to occupy every crevice of existence and proclaim how special you truly enlightened people are and bring enrichment to us lesser minded beings. Only to ostracize and demonize those who might not fully agree with your ideas, and use such "hateful ignorance" as a method to place yourselves upon a gleaming pedestal of perfection and "spreading tolerance" everywhere you might be.

If mainstream homosexuality is meant to be anything other than a method of inflating the egos of the betas in western society, I would honestly like to know more. This is about as succinct and civil I can present this question, and I honestly look forward to a similar response.

I'm a pedophile and I don't belong anywhere. Even Sup Forums doesn't want me anymore.

Stop being such a little faggot.

>straight whote male cries when society doesnt bend its knee to him anymore
Fuck you breeder, i am societies sacred cow.

you still have Sup Forums Sup Forums /trash/ and /washingtondc/

Do you mean here on Sup Forums? When did you?

What does Trump winning have to do with the fact that you don't belong here?

write for buzzfeed

ALL DEGENERACY BELONGS ON POL

lol

You don't belong anywhere.

ohh look, a nu-right has appeared

>tfw I don't have to worry about being insulted when out with my chubby bear bf

Move to Toronto user, nobody cares here.

Being gay in Caanda

/leafbgt/ pls go

thank god. since we obviously hate you dude.
Nah i'm just joshing, I don't care what you do, fuck other guys, I just want to make america great again.

I'm a biracial black bisexual libertarian STEM student and I still browse Sup Forums

You don't belong here. You're a disgusting degenerate.

At least youre not a tranny

calm down ahmed

YOU WERE NEVER WELCOME FAGGOT

>move toronto
>be gay
>get attacked for being male
>get attacked for being white
>syrian refugee tells me he wants me to join his flight simulation experiment
>fat dyke tries to sit on me cuz gay men are as bad as straight men
>go to university
>arrested for mentally misgendering students

>darling