Band that frequents Comet Pizza has Pedo symbols in new video

youtube.com/watch?v=IXZY4-V5OIo

See for yourself. The "integrated triangle" symbol, which means "boy lover" in pedophile secret symbology, is very regularly shown in this music video.

>0:06
>0:22
>0:27
>0:42
>1:04
>2:08

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/7pNQ
youtu.be/Z2yk7ut9v9g
youtube.com/watch?v=d6IvA_o7IJY
archive.is/vR2E5
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57152
m.youtube.com/channel/UCrHvxxDGsR6E4jkni4ANpog
babydonut.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WEW

>tfw too intelligent to buy into this crazy conspiracy theory

>Literally named "Sex Stains"
>Has pedo symbols in their video

WTF?

fuck this pedo earth

stop

the poor fucking kids :(((( we must help them

many cities and counties in Colorado have it in their official logo.
what's going on under that airport?

>tfw too intelligent to believe this conspiracy theory

fml

I don't even know anymore man

ehhhh if its in there somewhere outline it. that looks like a bit of a reach to me.

How many coincidences does this make?

I'm starting to actually believe this shit. What the actual fuck is going on? How can they be so bold about this?

I don't see it

This is really wearing me down, Sup Forums. These fucks run the world, and they're all in on it. They film each other committing these depraved acts as insurance against each other. and theres nothing we can do, theyre always a step ahead and have the media, and internet against us. i hate this fucking world

Hey Man, I was like watching you and like, your mentality sucks, dude. You're like part of the problem, man. You're like a fucking cancer.
"What? You don't know me?"
Yea I do man. I know you all too well. I know you´re a conformist piece of shit who thinks within context pyramids within pyramids, upside-down triangles fucking shadow pyramid loving cocksucker. So go tell that to all fucking grandchildren of big daddy Rockefeller that there's a foreskin in the underground database. Fucking pawn. Fucking conformist rapist murderer. Why don't you go buy some fucking gasoline or groceries? I just have to say that you're a liar who worships the Obsidian castle on Saturn, you and your saturnist asshole cult can fuck off

when you start delving into the occult literature they all seem to read, you can start putting the pieces together. Start Seeking, brother.

>baiting

nonono, it's the RICH who's fucking kids

I feel invigorated by it. Or maybe that's the SUPER MALE VITALITY coursing through my veins

Wtf i hate gringos now

No, srsly i thought we were the sick fucks

What the fuck is all of this supposed to be? Learn to make a coherent sentence you faggot

Just because a band has some boylove logos doesn't inherently mean that they fuck boys at the shop. There's been 0 concrete evidence people.

Alex Jones made a video of it that's how you know the reaches are far enough for even him to connect

To many to count.

FUCK WHATEVER THESE SHILLS ARE SAYING THE DISCREDIT THIS. THIS SHIT IS LEGIT NIGGAS. ARCHIVE THIS VIDEO AND KEEP FUCKING DIGGING.

Oh fuck, this shit is real.
Looks like it's the biggest conspiracy ever. If we investigate further into this, (((they))) might even make pedophilia legal to avoid consequences.

I did nothing more than lay out some information. If you take it as an implication that's your business. I personally call this stuff into suspect with how similar everything seems to be.

2spooky4me

Post proof that that band frequents comet pizza.

I feel you man. I'm just so fucking tired of it all. All I wanted to do was look at cute girls doing cute things, not monsters hurting children. It seems the monsters rule over us.

I will absolutely, given the chance be the ones to pull the trigger or lever myself on these "people"

This band sounds like it's stuck in 2004.

Backup link -- save this.
vid.me/7pNQ

Wtf sex stains was one of the earlier bands we checked upon. I find it funny all their events aren't age restricted.

youtu.be/Z2yk7ut9v9g

now kindly go fuck yourself shill

Im no shill. I believe in pizzagate 100%. Just needed sauce

Right there on their fucking events page.

facebook---

/events/164076394003920/

I quit clinking links to this pedo shit because fags kept cake baiting. I literally got fb friend invites from underage girls (fbi) after clicking links from here.

God damn that song sucked, but I digress. If this isn't the face of a pedo then I don't know what is.

Then look it up yourself. Literally google "sex stains comet pizza" it's the first thing to pull up, Facebook events.

why the hate, its just a family/kids friendly pizza place

Looks more like a faggot to me.

shut up shill

sasha lords posters.

>save this

What did he mean by this?

Damn NIQQA

it's stylized so not exactly the logo, but there are enough in Colorado that look very similar to set off the coincidence detector
Another user made a jpg of them along with missing kid statistics in the area.

>kids friendly
I guess if you like raping kids, but whatever

Save the video, I backed it up on vid.me in case it gets taken down by the child rapists.

WTF.

Its even clearly intentional.

U should get into the habit of sourcing posts. Its hard to weed thru all the bs here. I helped go thru the goddamn wikileaks podesta emails when all this shit came to light. I wazocked down in my room with disgust for 2 days straight.

Was locked down*

le mad boy

I know I should have. It's not like it's hard to type four words into google, though.

This is their second latest post on their Facebook page. What the fuck.

welp

WHY THE FUCK IS $CHAN DOING FBI"S WORK?!?!?! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK WORLD THESE FUCKING HAIRY FAT AUTISTS ARE BLOWING THE WHOLE THING WIDE OPEN TRUE DETECTIVE SHIT AND FBI IS JUST SITTING THERE WITH THEIR THUMBS UP THEIR PEE HOLES UNLESS THEY THEMSELVES ARE IMPLICATED IN WHICH CASE WE"RE ALL FUCKED

Saved it and some other videos related

Dude undercover cops dude some very fucked up shit while undercover to the point where they become what they're prosecuting. If you think the entire fed isn't involved in this shit then you're mental. EVERYONE IS INVOLVED. CELEBRITIES, ATHLETES, POLITICIANS. EVERYONE.

>mfw

WHAT THE FUCK WHO DO I CALL WE NEED A BATMAN OR SOMETHING STOP THIS

But muh
>Obama had no scandals as president

How do we as a civilization
NO
As a fucking species, allow this to happen.

Your shilling game is weak. If CTR is paying you to discredit the pizza detectives than you need to try harder because it's embarrassing for you.

This is photoshop

Rejection of personal responsibility.

It only becomes a scandal if and when it's revealed

Ok, so apparently one of their songs is called "Sex In The Subway"
youtube.com/watch?v=d6IvA_o7IJY

Could there be an underground tunnel connecting subway and CPP?

holy fuck we need to find building plans for the area, if there is a tunnel that shit has to be marked somehwere

I archived Sex Stains FB page, check out their two posts. Both little boy related posts.

archive.is/vR2E5

it's like le tigre but shitty

One of u suicidefags please vestbomb comet pizza. For mankind

link to original or get cucked

this could be something
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57152

No, don't do this. If you do this they'll run the narrative "FAKE NEWZ COST LIVES WE MUST CRACK DOWN ON ALL ALT NEWZ SITES!!!"

archive.is/vR2E5

they can just use another place, do you seriously think comet pizza is even a shred of the iceberg?

thanks, found it on facebook. .... this shit isnt normal

i actually believe there is truth to this shit, am i losing my mind? it seems rational based on everything but thats what a crazy person would say.

Stop posing this fake shit.

Here is real SS fb page
kikebook.com/Sex-Stains-442409042556043/

This is their current cover photo

Pedophilia is a disorder, goyim

that's a fake page, the russky above you has the real link

you dorks really think you're on true detective dont you

They have a YouTube channel. Get digging faggots.

m.youtube.com/channel/UCrHvxxDGsR6E4jkni4ANpog

welcome to the show

If this is a new video, they're aware of the pizzagate shitstorm, and mostly likely put it in there deliberately as a provocation/tease.

>WE NEED A BATMAN OR SOMETHING

Soon.

I kind of like the instrumentation, but goddamnit that bitch is so tone deaf it's grating on my ears.

But more importantly, I really hope will be a day of the rope for all these pedos in the near future.

Nothing compares to the things Mexicans do on a daily.

You better stop, hey, what's that sound everybody look what's goin down

Time is a flat circle.

This. They're probably having a good chuckle watching this thread.

They do frequent the venue. Isn't it funny

Shrewd observation, indeed it was uploaded 11/12/16.

I think their display of the symbol as provocation is highly probable.

>page only has 3 likes
nah they probably don't even have a fb page. even shitty local bands have a handful of likes especially if they are frequent players at any place
someone just made this

>That screen cap

Oh what the fuck

This is too much Sup Forums I'm going back to being bluepilled, see you later. best of luck busting the international pedo rings.

that will only destroy our case
a better plan would be start a block party there but only with all the nigs in the DC area
they wreck the place
don't pay for anything
not really related to any pedo hate at all
just some obama sons having fun

thanks for the views losers, we put those symbols there to cause controversy and get more views

it worked!

This is from the sex stains lead singer girl's Tumblr page. Check for yourself if you don't believe me.

babydonut.tumblr.com/