Why didn't you serve in the Afghanistan-Iraq War?

Why didn't you serve in the Afghanistan-Iraq War?

And if you could , would you?

No because it was a piece of shit war.

I did. I have scars to prove it along with the paperwork. I don't date women where their fathers were Pogues. Fuck spell check, it keeps changing it.

/thread

I'm not convinced by jew lies

Because I'm too old and would be disqualified because of health. Besides, one time in Iraq was enough for me (Desert Storm).

Are you saying 911 was inside the FOB?

My younger brother served, I got rejected as years of football destroyed my knees

Signed up in 2002 to fight in Afghanistan to get even and have a adventure. Ended up in Iraq trolling for trouble.

Now I think we got the wrong guy.

Joined Coast Guard instead. Get all the benefits and I didn't have to fight and die for a bunch old old rich faggots. I love Navy wives.

I'll tell you what, that was probably the best and worst time of my life. I can use my experience for the rest of my life. I will never be a victim, only a killer or a corpse. I will save my friends or die trying. They lose if your still alive at the end of it.

fantasy football?

True man. My older brother and I both fought against Sadam. Him the Gulf War, me Iraqi Freedom.

I'm too defective for military service.

If I could, I probably wouldn't, as it would be too much strain on my anti-war family and I'm also a coward. Plus I don't fancy getting spat on by the tolerant left and/or lynched by the islamists when I get home, assuming I ever did.

Proper football, not that handegg shit you twats play

I had a crazy relationship, it held me back and I probably would have gone.

I've seen enough sick shit on the internet to laugh off even a friend exploding, better them than me.

i had a good job, didnt need military welfare

I did. Artillery here, everyone else can suck my 155mm dick. Now back home going to school.

What did 9/11 have to do with Afghanistan or Iraq

I was too young. Commissioning as an Army 2nd LT in May

American expat btw

>not airborne

It started when I was in fith grade and by the time I was fiunishing high school everyone was burnt out and tierd of that war.

No way was I going to join that un winningable 0 motivation war.

One of my friends friends went over and got killed by an IED. Could have been me.

I did. A lot of us are back, but not really. We never left. Everything else is a distraction to try and pretend we still aren't there. War time is the ultimate redpill. "real life" is fake.

Too young and I didn't really support it anyway. However, I am applying to officer candidate school with the Army, Navy, and Air Force, so it is not unlikely that I will serve in a war.

>Fighting for a bunch of inbred goatfucking muslim filth

No, thanks.

I had to have six inches of colon removed in September of 2001. So health reasons would have prevented me from doing so.

I wasn't inclined to at the time. Thought the Iraq war was total bullshit and didn't feel like chasing ghosts around in Afghanistan. Then again I'd have appreciated getting military training from the state and those GI bill perks.

I would have served in any war.
I will happily serve in ww3 with a smile.

This is what patroitcucks fight for

I did.

It was a waste.

I did.
I'd do it again, but they wouldn't let me stay because my back got fucked up by a VBIED.

Iraqis did nothing wrong. We are the bad guys. My biggest regret in life.

Plus I have PTSD. FUCK BUSH!

Well i turned 18 a month ago so i didnt get much of a chance.

Id serve in Afghanistan. Iraq was an unnecessary war.

And fight for what?
a country that hates whites protects fags
and approves degeneracy?
so i can come home after dying/being blown up
or left fucked up in some other way so the government can deny me benefits?
so i can get called a murderer by the liberal retards.
I'll pass you wanna fight for some rich asshole who doesn't give a shit about you go nuts.

Yeah good for you hating those guys who made it so you didn't starve to death or run out of ammunition.

also
>a phone poster
literally autistic

I had the opportunity, but it wasn't the Saudi-Pakistan war so i avoided it. Too bad. I'd have made out well if i wasnt so sure i would regret it.

We dont fight outright wars anymore and im not interested in winning the hearts and minds of sandnigger pedophiles

I was in the second grade when it started fammo

I did. It was fucked. The dustbowl fucking sucked ass.

Do not recommend.

Former infantry man here with 10th MTN. Did a tour in Iraq, now patiently waiting my call into the impending race war.

My right leg has a birth defect, I wouldn't make the cut.