Cucking starts real early in the U.S

Even you 12 years old are going for Tyrone. Explain that to me burgers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video
youtube.com/watch?v=byuEIguoMlk

bad parenting

She looks like Pepe and the black kid looks like feelsguy

Why would I care, its an ugly girl

>cucking starts real early in the U.S

Oy vey! There's nothing wrong with racemixing goyim! The black africans who lived in huts and were using spears and bows to hunt animals are just as intelligent as the white europeans who invented architecture, construction, literature, mathematics, universities, iron working, metal casting, machinery, printing press, gunpowder, physics, astronomy, chemistry, currency, and sailing.

that's a big head

KEK LOOOOL

UUUU

lmao

Jesus, these kids are going to look back on this and completely regret doing this cringy shit when they get older.

Also, this Youtube hack who makes these videos must be pretty fucked in the head for thinking it's okay to go around to 13 year olds and film things like this with them.

What the fuck is this show? This kind of shit makes me want the muslims to win.

huebitch still posting.

Aren't you tired by now?!

Do you stay awake at night thinking about all the embarassing things you have done in your life? When you are an adult and fully developed you put all that shit behind you. Those were tough times, and the state run schools were awful. It's time for you to succeed, not get bogged down by this shit.

Hmmm this might be fake.

this is out fault for not being masculine enough.

good lord that's some of the worst acting I've seen in a long time

you should kill yourself for posting this

Sometimes when i lie in bed i get flashbacks to the cringiest shit that happened to me like my high school dance and being tricked by two hookers.

Pretty sure pacific asians took advantage of wind currents first there Bjorn

This is the real shit that drives you to suicide. This is the sort of 'fuck you' programming that he higher-ups do. They literally don't care how obvious it is to observers. The endgame is just to make you angry that you're not an elite.

hahahahhaha they're fucking kids lmfao

I didn't quote the OP. I quoted some other retard. This entire board is a psyop.

that is one ugly-ass 12 year old desu

I noticed this too. absolute mega fucking keks were had

also why would her parents let their daughter dress like that baka desu senpai

>tfw too intelligent to be white

She's clearly Italian. I've dated one. They are literally on the same cultural level as niggers. The very fact that Italians are considered white is an affront to God.

kek
the boy is like 8

Come again Mr. 58%

>tfw i tried to red-pill my 9 year old sister and niggers outnumbering and bullying her in school finished my job.

>tfw my sister hates muslim and white snowflake american traitors

>tfw my she loves rare peps

Go fuck yourself, Luigi. Maybe if you didn't leave your daughter, I wouldn't have to deal with your faggot life.

Pics of her feet?

Tell me more about me not being white pls

>9 years old

its a fantasy
jordan was given all 6 by refs

What?

just a triggered italian. all they can do is cook al dente pasta so ignore them.