yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk
archive.is/ZmULb
sli.mg/a/VycysP
reddit.com/r/DIY/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>cucks achieving anything

Nope, this'll be nothing within a week

>inconveniencing people who just want to look at diy shit because you want to make a point
Not saying it's not important, but that's a faggot thing to do.
Reminds me of when a dude took down all his skyrim mods during the election with a message saying something like
>I want you to vote hillary, so I'm depriving you of these things so that you atleast consider it

I dont even know whats faggier, reddit as a whole, the admin, are the mods of that sub.

JUST SHUT IT DOWN

What are they protesting? Pizzagate?

This is like the Right's Starbuck's protest in reverse. Redidiot raid in 3, 2, 1

No. If you've seen the leaked screenshots of the default mod slack you'd know that default mods (some) want to implement a blackout cause spez refuses to ban the_donald

They may also be upset that he fucked up and ruined his own credibility and now he can't ban them without being biased. Funnily enough though he's the only guy in the logs who isn't for banning the_donald

how come some people think when a website becomes popular it suddenly becomes public property & cannot ban anyone, delete anything, edit anything, whatever
ah well thank god we have alot of people who go to reddit AND Sup Forums so we always know whats going on over at reddit without even going over there ourselves
yup
thats good

Reddit is done

Go to Voat

it isnt private

No this is a blackout in protest of "admin actions"

aka for spez editing posts

It was 5 minutes ago, some fag must have put it back

Wow yeah, this will do a whole lot, just like last time when all those communities did a black out and came back not even a week later and everything leading up to it got memory hole'd so everyone could go back to posting cat pictures on le reddit!

o i am laffin

What even happened

A site like Reddit can lose the majority of its users in a very, very short order from stunts like this, and the entirety of their commercial value is in their user base.

The only reason most people know what Reddit is, is because Digg made a couple bad decisions and their users moved to a then-obscure Reddit en masse .

Indirectly, yes

See

The CEO of reddit admitted to shadow-editing posts of people he didn't like. It basically proves that mods have the power to edit your posts privately, and that potentially includes the power to put incriminating shit in your posts. Basically, Reddit has been cemented as cucks.

Turns out the site admins were caught editing comments and shit on their website without it showing up as edits. So this fucker could have been doing this shit all along. Not me accusing him mind you, he admits to editing comments.

no

they are protesting the abusive editing of user comments by Reddit admins.

tl;dr CEO of lebbit admitted to editing posts of users on the_donald because muh evil trumpkins it was her turn.

This is nothing new. Reddit's moderation is downright 1984-tier and it's not hard finding how abusive and downright incompetent their mods are. The issue is that the memory span of the average reddit user is roughly about an hour at most.

They've done blackouts like this before to protest their shitty moderation but it's not going to do a fucking thing. Here's what will happen.

>more subreddits will blackout
>Voat will get a spike in users and will probably go down again because they don't know how to manage a website
>some mods that were depicted in the leak will step down, probably forcibly
>CEO might step down but this is up in the air, and if he does the site would be handed to someone just as bad or even worse
>subreddits will lift the blackouts after a few days at most
>people will grumble for a week or two and make ebin memes out of it
>everyone will forget about everything by new years

Didn't another subreddit do this in the past and it only had the mods replaced? I think it was /r/funny or another one similar to it.

Reddit doesn't give a fuck bout the community if ad money is on the line.

>actually caring about leddit
someone needs to go back

Leftists literally can't help themselves. They eventually ruin everything they touch.

I don't doubt their ultimately good intentions for the most part, but they're literally incapable of controlling themselves, rising above in any situation, or agreeing to disagree. Eventually, this shit ALWAYS happens to them. They don't see the other side as "misguided" or "wrong," they genuinely see them as evil.

Instead of shutting the fuck up and remaining neutral and professional, they had to gradually inject their politics and bias into the equation, and it's ultimately going to destroy their website, and their credibility on top of that.

If this was, for example, Bernie Sanders exploding on a right wing equivalent of Reddit, does anybody think that this stupid horseshit would have happened? I really, really don't.

P.S., fuck Reddit before and after this. Anybody who didn't see this coming wasn't paying any attention. I can only hope the Redditfugees stay away from here.

Yup, they're just a bunch of emotional short-sighted children.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk

1 more level and i can do omni slash

god what a shithole of a site

If they ban the doland they will go Digg 3.0 and lose 1/2 their traffic

Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Well said, agreed. They better stay the fuck out of here. I want to make a site just as a magnet to pull those fuckers to one place so they can share enlightened political correct opinion for the billionth time in peace.

No he's not if he is your enemy then he is still your enemy are you stupid?
How can your enemy suddenly turn into your friend idiot

THIS.

They had their slack chat leaked, basically them trying to figure out ways to ban the_donald

archive.is/ZmULb

Guy who leaked it wishes he didn't.

Reddit is too big to fail, I know people with 100,000 karma, it's all they have. They have been reddit gold for 10 years.

Doesn't matter. It's here now. Now we know the truth.

I'm on DIY right now, it's fine.

>ID: pR62nJO0

>p
>O0

>Reddit admins

Reddit CEO*

the ceo cuck will step down and it will be fucking glorious

reddit-ward snowden

a true hero

No habla double negatives muchacha???

Context? I don't use leddit and I'm nor sure why I should care.

How come bakeries have to make cakes for fags?
Fuck you jew, pick a side.

you missed the obvious

>joo

>mods are protesting against the admin of reddit

Is this like mods protesting against hiroshima?

I'll draw a comparison.
Imagine Sup Forums had editing and Hiroyuki was buddies with the pedophile shadow government. Let's say you post:
>fuck you hiroyuki you greedy kike
He has the untraceable power to turn your post into
>oh god I love 8 year olds so much
and slap a picture from his personal collection onto your post
Hiro then reports you to the authorities, they investigate and find you
A) don't use TOR/a VPN/etc
B) are easily pinpointed by your IP
Just the accusation enough is to ruin your life but you may even find yourself convicted.

i..must be programmed not to see them

oh god

>enough is to
is enough to

They've also screwed the pooch from a legal stand point. They've lost their safe harbor protections.

no

wordfilters are NOT editing posts literally

big fucking difference.

instead of "I like girls desu" a post becomes "I like horse dicks" or something.

where are the proofs?

Actually, it's power mods trying to force a ban of The_Donald, according to the leaked slack chat.

sli.mg/a/VycysP

>tfw dynamic IP
>tfw one time it randomly came up saying I was permanently banned for CP

I was fucking spooked.

>deleted
BTFO

How popular is DIY?

Anyone who's played Wrath of the Lich King knows that there must always be a Lich King

Wow, this is hitting MSM.

oh lord not this going dark cucktest shit again

my sides

>redditors flood Sup Forums

>they find out that word filters are so commonplace here that it's not even commented on

They're going to have a rough time adjusting.

I don't doubt Gook Moot will set up a fucking "New Friends Suggestion Box" for them with a Shekels donator - Then we get up voting.

reddit.com/r/DIY/

>/r/the_donald may actually be deleted

buckle up, lads

we're in for a shitstorm

REMINDER
He could have used this on r/pizzagate posters.
He could have fucking used this to interfere with the FBI investigation by meddling with stonetear's posts.
How fucking stupid do you have to be to let people know you can do this?

ONE BY ONE

THE LIGHTS GO OUT

THE SETTING SUN

AND GROWING DOUBTS

they cant, they already are being called out by like 20 subreddits for their bullshit

it would cause a civil war

Works for me

I for one look forward to the impending spergaclypse autisticlysm. Reddit is a dumpster that's only interesting when it's on fire.

There's at least one racist in the U.K. whose on the phone with his lawyer right now saying;

>NAH BRUV SEE I DIDN'T SAY THAT SHIT!

reddit is shit, what else is new

i'm being silenced

spez said he's going to according to some leaked slack chat

what double negative

enemy of my enemy is still my enemy

>How come consumers think they get to make choices?
Wtf are you on about. It's not like the plebbitors are storming the headquarters, they're just mad because they were fed dogshit. In case you didn't realize, this a a normal part of capitalism.

if he deletes an innocent subreddit after being caught admitting he was the one who edited posts, he's fucked.

it's literal suicide

voat.cc i guess

spez is probably getting fired anyways

the madman will probably do it on his way out

didn't reddit already survive some blatant CEO corruption thing?

people don't leave their communities easily

>spergaclypse autisticlysm
laff

reddit has been shit for years

what did you say user?

archive.is/ZmULb

You're clearly retarded. Your "enemy's enemy" is your ally/friend you dumb nigger.

you faggots don't believe we have shills here being anti-white anti-alright

well here yeah go an entire fucking thread on god damn stupid lebbit drama trash

I hope all of you fucking die.

That CEO seems really limp-wristed.
Just tell the mods the election is over and ask them to shut down or opt out of going to the front page or whatever.
Its your website, if you don't want the front page filled with pro-Trump stuff that no one not subscribed to TD wants to see, you have that right to make your front page more appealing...

TD just spouts autistic nonsense all the time anyways, its not like Red/dit as a company wants that on their face.

>4640
amazing more lebbit dog shit

FUCK OFF.

>implying us co-opting faggit isn't one of our most important projects

Isn't the CEO a new one?

What a pathetic whimpering cuck

Also, the one named Meghan keeps reminding people that users used to harass them. I'm assuming its a 'her'...

The site admin of rabbit got caught (and later admitted) changing posts of users on the_donald.

They were saying "fuck you (admin)" and the admin changed it to "fuck you (random moderator of the_donald"). He claims this was a "joke".

It would be like if mark zuckerberg changed your "fuck you zuckerberg" post on facebook to say "fuck you (your grandma's name)".

I don't know what the hell he was thinking, he basically just compromised the security of anybody important that visits the site.

The front page only shows what you're subscribed to and only default subs if you're viewing when not logged in

You have to actively go to r/all to potentially see Trump related things because r/all pulls from every subreddit

kek please let spez take the fall for all this ctr bullshit

Why?
If he is your enemy and he is also your enemy's enemy, then what makes him your friend you idiot he will still be your enemy

He probably did this sort of thing a lot to cause infighting, it doesn't seem like a random thing to do at all

That's what I meant. Is a sub opting out of going to r/all a thing? They're talking about quarantine in the logs, I assume thats what that means.

What makes these people into such pathetic cucks? This type of personality is begging for a bully.

>all these redditors

GO BACK FAGGOTS

>estonia cannot into allies

Peter Thiel is a shareholder in Reddit. How can we get him to help assblast the enemy into oblivion once again?

It's almost, considering the amount of threads about reddit, that you all actually go there.

Sounds like he's just acting because if he was truly sorry he would have never done it to begin with