Battlefield One: Nigger Edition

Why the hell is a nigger on the cover of Battlefield One? WW1 was a mostly white war. Would putting a white man on the cover be "too non-inclusive?" This whole thing with Battlefield One being a Marxist cuck game is really pissing me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8AP6tSyoZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=AsfQb55rvNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares? FPS are shit.

What games do you believe are not shit?

BF2 was the last Battlefield game. Everything else is COD

>entire world is at war
>EVERYONE IS WHITE GUYS!

I hate to break it to you homie, but a lot of people involved in the war weren't white.

Seriously, it's just rereleasing the same shit game every year. As bad as sports games.

If you're a racist, doesn't it make sense to shoot people you don't like?

Trying to rewrite history with niggas. Full jewtastic.

It's absolutely hilarious to me that in a country (Austro-Hungary) defined and eventually destroyed by instability and inefficiency created by disparate multiethnic multiculturalism, they thought they needed a healthy splash of nigger for diversity purposes.

Hey Jamal, care to tell me more about your WW1 history lesson that you didn't pay attention to while you were eying La-a and later had to drop out to focus on your next rap mix?

Roguelikes, games like Zelda, fighting games, games that are good. Not FPS, I'm not a tasteless middle schooler

Why would you want to play that casual battlefield trash to begin with? I would have expected the NEETs on Sup Forums to be into more advanced gaming.

>casual

I think that's his point. Imagine how many kids and retards are influenced by this shit

It's more the fact that the Indians and Ottomans contributed a lot of bodies to the war and the 369th was pretty well respected (all black) American regiment.

That said it is super jarring when you spawn as a darkie while playing as like, Austro-Hungary or Germany.

Personally, I enjoy strategy games like Civilization or Total War.

civ is best strategy game of all time
endwar was probably the best REALTIME strategy game of all time
Sad they shelved it after Clancy died

youtube.com/watch?v=M8AP6tSyoZ0

I don't think killing darkies dressed in german uniforms for the 2 weeks some kid plays BF1 before he moves on to the next triple A trash is going to influence anyone more than the next game.

Its the industry as a whole that needs to be taken to task but that was already tried once and it turned into a shitshow.

>mostly white

Not just mostly white, literally 99% white. Millions of white people died.

Its a fun game but the "all the soldiers are black" is just a meme at least for the Germans. Its only the sniper/recon class that's permanently a black soldier while the rest are white. Its the Brits and Americans who are depicted black. In the loading screen before each battle (pic related) all the allies are black, sometimes I think DICE is subtly trying to redpill people into thinking the Allies were a bunch of cucks

If your gonna waste your time on a game at least waste it on a good game.

Even the T*rks are whiter than the allies

I bet also smash brothers and anime games you fucking weaboo. Nintendo are for middle schoolers.

Wow I did not know they made every soldier black for the allies.

Who even plays mainstream CODs anymore though?

The only people I have ever heard of still playing that shit are non-whites. All of these sand niggers, mexishits, niggers, etc will blast their twitch/ustream with them playing it but I have not seen many whites over the age of 10 years old.

what the fuck is going on with AAA games recently, this cant be an accident

Dafuq you on?

Civ is babbytier strategy.

Get some EU, Vicky or CK2 under your belt then try to play shitty ass civ games again.

Has anyone seen the watch dogs 2 ads? Just a bunch of monkey business.

WD2 also.

2142 was pretty good too, but that's because it followed the Battlefield 2 formula.

Just play Verdun. Problem solved.

I usually just play a modded civ 4 with HUGE maps and 32 civs on marathon. Some saves i've been playing for years.

because harlem hellfighters even though he is literally in the game for 5 minutes

Somebody must be paying them to do this, these AAA open world games cost 10s of millions to produce, they are taking major risks shoving in these black characters as the stars

It's.a.fucking.game.

If you retards got worked up about shit that actually mattered then you might do some good in this world.

I just watched their trailers again and there's a dlc where you kill evil Russians who are all pasty white. I'm a PC guy but I wish I had an Xbox so I could run Forza 6. I feel like that's one of the only non cucked games nowadays.

only thing i didnt like about BF2 was the shit netcode and grindyness

BF2142 and BF1 fixed that to a degree but they dont feel as fully featured as BF2 and lack all the awesome maps

>mfw BF2 was literally a 1942 mod called Desert Combat that DICE bought the devs and rights too then reskinned it as BF2

Now the modding scene is dead for almost 8+ years and the same cookie cutter yearly release means games have no replayability or modding potential.

I didn't even know this fucking game was WW1 because of this cover.

You are aware that valve only sells community mods and they are very popular.

MAFIA 3, WATCH DOGS 2, BATTLEFIELD 1, all in the same year, major releases, this is not an accident......

I have no idea how that got a sequel. As far as I know it was an unplayable, unfinished pile of shit.

Opinion on Binding of Isaac?

>wait years for a gritty badass WWI/II game amist endless generic futuristic shooters
>ends up being a forced multicultural cuckfest made by sweedes.
If it were a vietnam game, no one would care.
But it's fucking WWI. How many blacks did you see in World at war?
Dice are faggots for misrepresenting history.
Fuck them

*tips le fedora*

Haven't played it. From what I remember hearing about it it's a weird top down shooter. Didn't seem like my kind of thing so I didn't try it.

Its common knowlage that AoE2+conquerors expansion (before HD and the WEWUZKANGS expansion) Is the greatest RTS of all time

I see its on sale on Origin for like $40. Was thinking of buying it. How is the game? Is there any campaign?

Because the game was made by Swedish cucks

This

dont forget pokemon,
unless thats what "anime games" meant

Its really not. The tutorial features black people, then its all white people until you play as the Arab woman. Only 1 actual campaign with actual storyline is centred around a non white character so I don't see why you would let that ruin the game for you.

Online I really don't notice the skin of the characters, I'm far too busy actually enjoying the game.

tl;dr: why would you let such dumb shit stand between you and a good game?

>Russia and France are literally not even in the game
>Russia and France had by far the most deaths of any combatants in the war

this shit can't be fabricated

AoE3 > AoE2

>cucking yourself into buying white guilt: the game
Why don't you buy mafia 3 too you nigger loving faggot

21 savage headass

#

#

>until you play as the Arab woman

>paying 40 dollars for a FPS
Why would you ever consider doing that?

Thanks senpai.

There is a campaign but I wouldn't buy the game purely for that. Its a fun campaign but the meat of the game is really in the Online so look at the online and decide if you would buy it purely on that then

Fucking Zelda. It's one of those games that everyone likes because everyone else likes it I don't want to be the odd one out!

That shit was boring and childish.

>
>

but the allies were actually the good guys in world war I

so, when is that rope coming?

How much do you get paid to shill shitty EA game? Or do you regret buying this pile of shit so much you want others to suffer too?

I'll be honest with you. I don't fully understand that story but that doesn't change the fact that it was 4 white campaigns and a token non white one which was pretty much the balance you could expect before all the sjw stuff. If it was 2 white campaigns and 3 non white then I would agree with the consensus but it isn't that so I don't

No, I just think its a good game. Is it really so hard to imagine that someone might not have as much of a problem with something as you do?

Now this is shitposting. Twilight Princess was one of the best games on the cube.
So, what, men play shitty rehash FPS and sports games?

Why care? Video games are stupid.

Then your standards are really low and you come from reddit. Please leave nigger faggot.

>Game doesn't even have 2 most important countries in it
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit this game is absolute garbage.

Red Alert 2 > AoE2

>ITT
Triggered white NEET's

If you've liked the past Battlefield games then you'll like it, if you've never have then try it out. I never played the campaign but I watched my bro play it and it has some great music

youtube.com/watch?v=AsfQb55rvNM

you're fine to think that, but you're definitely in the minority.

Most people thought the card system, the small maps and a bunch of other little things fucked aoe3 up.
That's why there's still more people playing aoe2 online today than there is aoe3 despite being older.

>Hey Jimmy?
>Yes Johnny?
>My wife's son said he didn't like Mafia games because they were racist
>Tell Jarequan not to worry, we're making niggers Italian

I will never forgive them for ruining Mafia. Fucking Americans.

ask yourself, where was the game made?

WE.

WE!

WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Still playing EA shit

they didn't follow a single rule

or law

They wanted to show the scope of the war but went a little overboard. I actually wouldn't be surprised if there were British German and especially French forces with blacks but I don't know how rare. I wouldn't be surprised if there were American blacks that saw combat, but certainly not as combatants (i.e. Cooks and other laborers that found themselves in the wrong place at wrong time)

Does every loading screen has a fucking black guy? Jesus Christ. I could almost let it slide if it were one.

>implying my ancestors did anything for me to feel guilty of
Fyi, I did play mafia 3. It was ok, could have been better but not because if "muh niggers"

So I dont pay the bullshit $60 for a FPS? I wouldnt buy this at full price but I wanna give it a try before everyone drops out or moves on.

Yeah I know EA butchers single player, but I like some story to get familiar with the game before jumping into multiplayer. Like a thematic tutorial.

>So I dont pay the bullshit $60 for a FPS?
Why would you buy one at all?

kek, not in this game

>risks
Average white player doesn't care and it could lead to more sales from minority/female gamers which is a chunk of profit they wouldn't have otherwise

I find zelda's gameplay pretty meh, but ill play them anyways just because the music is always fucking great

i just can't comprehend that they have the fucking Italians and the Americans instead of France and Russia and the only white faction in the game is Turkey

my sides have gone to the moon

>mafia
>black
???

>more sales
>diversity quota
>virtue signalling
>le edgy maymay
>funded by the Cabal
Pick one of the following and fuck off with your b8 thread

>minority/female gamers
lmfao

nba 2kcurrent year and story games

The one that came before this also had a nigger as a main character, hope you're not buying any of this shit.

>Good Guys
You clearly have not studied World War One.

France isn't in this fucking game? What the actual fuck?

Russia I could almost understand, because the Germans beat them and we can't have anything showing a German victory.

Why does anyone buy anything hobby related? Because I got free time and want to spend some of it shooting at teenagers in a ww1 themed environment.

CIV player detected

This, I used to beat civ 5 on deity, but just never ever felt like playing it after EU4.