>drinking a fluid made for babies in your adulthood
>it's another animal's milk
>it's a cow's milk
>I repeat, a cow's milk
>it's a fucking cow
>yes this huge smelly animal even indians won't touch
>its milk filled with fucking hormones and chemicals
>estrogen, fluoride, everything you can imagine

Wonder why liberals drink lattes all the fucking time?

How are you fucking cucks enjoying your Hormone Replacement Therapy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

hildebrandfarmsdairy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=toZ7Mr-ClCE
youtu.be/MZcXxHunrrA
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/1769138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>drinking the dairy jew.

>not having an iced coffee every morning
sad life m8

I drink a gallon of milk on my own every week or 2.

>drank milk with every meal all my life
>played sports year-round in middle and high school - including lacrosse and football
>almost everyone on my team broke a bone at some point
>never broke a bone in all my time playing
Milk builds strong bones, cuck. Considering you're a fucking leaf you're probably an Asian. Sorry you can't tolerate the Aryan super-drink. Tough luck.

My boy.

Drinking milk is the whitest thing you can do. Other races all have way higher rates of lactose intolerance, with asians at 99%.

Isn't cottage cheese like one of the number one sources of protein for weightlifters?

cant break a bone on the bench, milky

That's not at all accurate.

They're smelly animals that worship cows.

Milk is one of the most anabolic foods on earth. Keep drinking water you lactose intolerant nigger

There is nothing wrong with drinking milk. Just make sure your drinking whole milk or you are literally a fucking cuck.

Milk is good man.

Yes. Head over to /fit/ if you want to learn more. Milk + dairy products are such an easy way to get in calories and protein it's amazing.
It's literally a natural steroid for calves. "milk is bad" is a meme.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Milk is literally the drink of white men.
Sorry you can't handle the nectar of our gods, shitskin.

and a ching chong to you too manlet

>its a leaf

I don't get why westeners think Asians are lactose intolerant. They drink Yakult everyday

Milk is for poor people

I know nobody respected this, but I respect ya man.

>Yakult is a probiotic dairy product made by fermenting a mixture of skimmed milk with a special strain of the bacterium Lactobacillus casei Shirota

>>>its milk filled with fucking hormones and chemicals

Maybe your shit milk is you fucking yuppie cunt.

>>yes this huge smelly animal even indians won't touch
No, they just drink its piss and eat its shit. Totes better than drinking yucky milk.

Know how its produced, dumbshits.

hildebrandfarmsdairy.com/

I'm not a leaf, I'm from Québec. I can tolerate milk, I just don't like estrogen. That's why I don't drink IPA either.

Yogurt, butter, cottage cheese, aged cheese etc are great food

Just because chink OP is lactose intolerant does not mean others are too

Was a starter on defense, cuck. I'm a big guy 4 u.
According to le science they are almost all lactose intolerant, and I've never seen an Asian drink straight milk in my entire life so I believe it. Also my few Asian friends are all lactose intolerant and can't even eat ice cream. Google it.

leaf

Asians don't make lactase after infancy. Only whites and some africans do.

youtube.com/watch?v=toZ7Mr-ClCE

>if you drink milk you're a tranny in denial

Fuck what you think you know, leaf.

SS+GOMAD

>No evidence
>no source

And tell me user, what does this Estrogen do to you, and how much do you get from milk?

You drink milk for Vitamin D. Unless you want to have frail bonelets.

i love milk

The only inaccuracy with that pic is that it doesn't cause enlarged prostates or prostate cancer

Milk is like a fucking laxative for me, haven't drank it for about 20 years.

all these fucking spergs getting mad their chocolate milk is causing them to be bitchtit faggots

>2016
>drinking the bovine ((()))

They put milk in their snacks mostly. East and South East Asians at least.

Wrong about milk, but you are right about hops. Stay away from all beer.

I thought lactose intolerance had something to do with Neanderthal DNA or something.

Im lactose intolerant, I know plenty of other pasty fuckers that are too. Ill take the shits over the gas chambers if I have to but I'm not sure this one makes sense.

If you're lifting weights I'm sure any theoretical estrogen in milk is canceled out by the T boost. There's a reason all the big lifters tell you to drink a lot of milk. I've certainly never felt "feminine" and all I drink normally is milk and water. It's certainly better for you than all the coca cola, mountain dew and other trash Walmart fat fucks drink.

You're gay.

By the time you drink Yakult the lactose has been fermented by the shirota bacteria into into lactic acid, hence, the sour flavor.

Source, I make artisan cheeses for a living.

Drinking milk is good for you. I have it with cereals every morning.

I take Vitamin D separately.

I'M NOT A FUCKING LEAF NOR A CHINK I'M FROM QUÉBEC, MY FAMILY CAME HERE FROM FRANCE IN THE EARLY 17TH CENTURY, MOST OF YOU MIXED-RACE FAGGOTS WEREN'T EVEN THERE BEFORE WWI

yakult is such a ripoff
a pack of 6 of those tiny things is over $6 here

what's your point? It's still dairy and contains lactose

pls go

this was a cool thread on Sup Forums earlier. oh wait....

it wasnt

How does IPA contain oestrogen? Dafuk is this? Beer is the shit

Thanks for the red pill user

It's patented I think.

>typical britcuck
It's literally liquid estrogen.

You know you can develop manboobs from drinking too much IPA right?

Hops is fucking poison. Look up phytoestrogens bro

It doesn't.

You get more calcium from spinach and broccolli than from milk. You piss most of it out when you drink milk because of the way you metabolize milk. Personally I drink it w my protein shakes, I buy organic grassfed milk, but still, its not a great source of calcium.

lactose intolerance =\= can't consume any kind of dairy

in skyrim milkdrinker is an insult

Yeah, the more Neanderthal DNA you have the more likely you are to be lactose tolerant

I bet you do take the D you fucking faggot

I am lactose intolerant. Explains my huge cock.

>not drinking at least a gallon a day
>being this weak

enjoi picking things up and putting them down when you have osteoporosis

100% lies. Animal protein increases the absorption of calcium which is why you piss more out. Even vegans like Greger admit this

I can down a huge bowl of cottage cheese and be fine with it, but one glass of milk will have me sitting on the toilet for the rest of the day.

Honestly milk is for fucking babies. Why would you drink it. You're like a fucking parasite drinking another animal's milk. Think about how fucked up that is. It's another animal. You're not supposed to drink milk past 6 months, and you're drinking another animal's milk.

>dirty jelly shitskin cant afford to taste the nectar of the white men due to genetic inferiority

Top kek

Well I know that alcohol consumption slows down the breakdown of certain acids in your muscles, and drinking too much can cause your muscles to waste away.

However, I've never heard the argument 'beer gives you man boobs' before.

Alcohol is terrible for you in many ways.

Dairy means milk or of milk. Milk necessarily contains lactose, unless it's been artificially removed. Yakult contains at least 1g of lactose per bottle

A

little gookboy butt blasted he cant get big and strong

there is no independent study with a correlation to milk and strong bones. There is however correlation to milk and bone fractures.
Its all bullshit

Nigger what. Cows are our sacred animals. Let alone touch them, indians revere them. Cow milk is considered godsent for hindus in india.

>That being said, i fucking love beef

get raked milk bagger!
@milkbrah is my friend on twitter!

This. Veganism is the ultimate red pill.
I'll make this tomorrow desu youtu.be/MZcXxHunrrA

Yup. 11% protein is pretty godlike for dairy, and sure is cheaper than meats.

fuck off dickhead ive had a fuckin gutful of your shit

>osteoporosis
>being a woman

Is that taboo where you live or what?

>Milk builds strong bones, cuck.

Wow, you're fucking retarded. Cow's milk does the exact opposite. The only milk you should drink is from your momma's titays

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/1769138

Could link more, but lazy.

FUCKING

i might sometimes drink a glass of milk after a good dinner, its like a quick liquid dessert. I couldnt imagine drinking it any more than that

why

>i-its for babies
>im so weak even a little baby has a stronger digestive system
Pathetic desu senpai

Look up 8-prenylnaringenin & other phytoestrogens found in beer

Wew

fuck you're weird

never knew i hated canada so much till i came here

Ok, Sup Forums, I'm well aware annecdotal evidence isn't exactly statistical sound or empirical, but hear me out a sec.

I'm a guy with a pretty high testosterone count. You know, exhibit all the classic characteristics of such; yet, I've drank more milk than the average person pretty much since birth. As an adult male, I'll drink about 8 pints a week.

If milk is supposedly all oestogen, why am I not a cucky looking faggot with man-boobs?

I'm open to any suggestions and not above changing my behaviours if it's a genuine form of improvement, but I'm finding the dairy jew arguments a bit tenuous when compared to my own experience of such.

that's literally just about hip fractures later in life. Are you retarded?

>all these liberal latte-drinking faggots circlejerking about their fetish for eating baby food

Yup, sure is /nupol/

Would you suck milk from a cows tit? Why drink it from a glass?

I'M NOT CANADIAN I'M FROM QUÉBEC WE HATE CANADIANS IN QUÉBEC

I'VE BEATEN UP CANADIANS BEFORE

>I'm a guy with a pretty high testosterone count. You know, exhibit all the classic characteristics of such

you're talking like a faggot on Sup Forums, let's just say the case is solved

nigger leaf

You guys love cows so much you actually drink their piss. Apparently cures diabetes desu

You guys really will find an issue with anything wont you. I drink milk and I dont give a shit, call the police

I also drink unfiltered tap water, you shaking yet?

>Being articulate is being a faggot.

Classic australian.

>Milk stuffed to the brim with estrogen
>Wonder why there's opposition to CETA and TTIP

How can you have diabetes in a country where 50% of the population is basically starving kek

If you dont drink milk youre not white cunts