IS IT TIME

Anybody else feel like it's just time to leave Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general?
I'm not saying forever because I know I'll check in every few months.
I've been here since 06 and started out a Sup Forumstard like I assume most of us on Sup Forums now and this website has never been this stagnant.
It's the same 4 memes getting regurgitated ad nauseam.
Everyone repeats the same buzzwords over and over.
This place just seems devoid of individual thought.
It's just shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zNDw9lO8uKg
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Leave for a while; we'll be here when you get back.

We won.

When you're ready, you can return.

We won
We memed our candidate into the most powerful position on Earth
The world is our oyster

Rest now my sweet prince

I feel no sympathy for a whiny bitch.

after meming a new president into office it's understandable you are tired. Welcome back to greater adventures in the future.

>Sup Forums
>devoid of individual thought

kek

You're probably just a shill and don't want us united

What other forums do you guys go on? Friends laughed at me when I mentioned this.

-India poster

Well this place is flooding with idiots thanks to media saying that we are the alt-right secret HQ. So maybe few weeks or so off wouldn't be a bad idea.

hiro sold out, but dont leave cause of that, leave to do some useful shit with your time.

I cant stop. I keep saying I will, because this place and the truth causes me too much mental anguish. But I want to be here, I'm waiting, for the happening. The ultiimate, real happening. I feel like its close, whether its pizzagate, assange, or full USA civil war. Trump was only the beginning, i feel it lads, somethings coming.

So when do you turn 18?

6 years ago

kys

no

Sup Forums is in gestation right now. we achieved a nearly impossible goal and now Kek has moved on to other places in need of him.

however, this isn't the end, it's the beginning. The inauguration is still a ways away, and around that time we will need to convene to make sure it goes as smoothly as possible. many issues and problems still face the world, and we are definitely overdue now for a decent happening on our own soil. for the first time, none of us can predict what will happen or expect anything certain, since we brought an otherwise unrealistic reality to light through meme magic

shadilay my friends. enjoy the calm and your thanksgivings until Kek returns here yet again for his next objective

Took a break for a while, came back on in mid May just in time to rip apart Cruz. It was a fun run. I toned it down since the election, but I still feel to be on atleast for a while longer. Seeing how all this plays out on the boards tends to mimic politics as a whole, and happenings still result. Don't lose faith in the meme magic, but don't forget that just like the "Trump Proof", strange happenings occur all the time in real life too
>Kek is life
>Chaos is freedom

Just take a break, hell I always go back to my old boards for fun. Then I'm back as soon as I see something on TV that's big enough where I know Sup Forums is talking about it.

What happened to you is you found out that victory of trump isn't the end of discontent.
Universe is based on one simple principle, eternal striving and want. The only thing that keeps people playing their part in ouroboros of universe is the illusion that they can be satisfied. youtube.com/watch?v=zNDw9lO8uKg

Welcome to humanity.

No. no such thing as a perfect community. But even with all the shit it's the best damn community out on this lonely frontier.

Take a break if you need it, hell fuck off for good if you're the type of pussy to give up on something when it's in a rough patch, which you seem to be, we don't want you here and we're better off without you.

I for one, ain't leaving until Hiroyuki pries my cold dead hands off it.

The dirty secret of the internet is that it's all incredibly stupid, insipid shit. We're all just echochambers who laugh at the same four or five jokes, make fun of people who don't agree with us, ignore all facts or signs that don't support what we think, and exaggerate our wisdom and insight into the world.

You can pick your poison in that you can go anywhere you want on the internet, but at the end of the day, you'll come to the same conclusion: it's the same stupid bullshit that you've seen everywhere that you've ever been.

Sites will come and go, as will the people who post on them, but at the end of the day, we're all just morons and mirrored versions of everything that we detest and hate in the world.

You and I are going to keep sitting in front of a glowing screen, pretending we're accomplishing anything, but in reality, we're all just wasting our times, in the grand scheme of things. You'll just find another timesink that conforms to your worldview, or possibly forms it, but at the end of the day, none of it really makes a difference. The internet as a whole is a joke, and a massive waste of time, but at least it lets us pretend that we're accomplishing something.

See you in a couple of weeks, user.

I think it is time to just drop the hate.

I'm starting to get to old for that shit and it just takes more energy to do each passing day.

Yes I do.
>I'm 19
when I hear people say they're deep in their 20's still being here it scares me.

I've been here since I was 12

That's pretty terrible to be honest, I learned a lot this past 2 years but I'm nearly 20 and I can't keep wasting my time on here

I felt like this recently, been here since at least 2012 but probably before then, memory is fuzzy from the chemicals

I tired double chan and other sites, none really resonate like 4chy bby, i've tried to spend less time on Sup Forums as I spent about 16 hours a day on it for months on end at some NEET points in my life

Finding friends and working take alot of time, I would like if their were daily stikied threads on Sup Forums so you could see what happened that was important during the day

>20s
Hah
Some of us are in our 30s

You really are here forever

thats how I felt 4 years ago

watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=p978u4r-q4c

>leaving

Many tried

>I would like if their were daily stikied threads on Sup Forums so you could see what happened that was important during the day
>how can whitebois even compete was posted 21 times today. (you can not reply to this sticky)