How is there no thread? Potential recount and stealing of battlefound states!

Jill ((((Stein)))) has raised money to recount voter amounts in key battleground states. Did Hillary tap her on the shoulder? How the fuck does this happen? What does it mean for Trump?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/23/jill-stein-election-recount-fund-michigan-wisconsin-pennsylvania

pastebin.com/6kqcqxj2

Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/trump-election-recount-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-jill-stein/
youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg
redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/20/throwback-thursday-remember-rigged-al-franken-election/
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/election-recount/94352632/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never trust a Jew
Jill (((Stein))) is just scamming white Bernie Bros out of their money.

So if the recount ends up with a lot of "new" Hillary votes, and she wins the states, what happens? What will Trump even say to that?

she has repeatedly said through this entire election that trump was a safer and better candidate than hillary. wat the FUCK

JILF hates Shillary more than Trump I think.

She's just scamming dumb HillBots out of their money. Not like they deserve any better.

>What will Trump even say to that?

HAHAHAHAH ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN DRUMPFKINS

THIS WAS ALL SET IN MOTION MONTHS AGO

OBAMA AND HILLARY PLAYED NICE SO YOU WOULDN'T SUSPECT A THING

NOW THE RECOUNT WILL SHOW A HILLARY WIN, RUSSIAN HACKING INVOLVED, AND HILLARY WILL BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT

HOLY SHIT I AM LAUGHIN SO HARD
YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT CHEETO DUST FACE WAS GOING TO BE PRESIDENT?? AHAHAHAHA

jesus christ this jewess is still jewing the people

say this quote with me Sup Forums

This is what I'm worried about. They'll get to point the first finger, and at that point Trump will be on the defensive. He can't counter-accuse them of cheating, and the shills/media has been priming the populace.

What can Trump realistically do after that?

doubt its going to end well

a civil protest with republicans who actually owns guns is a bad idea, the establishment wont allow it

Yes.. lets all listen to this batshit crazy broad that 3 weeks ago even the Clinton camp wanted nothing to do with. Hell might as well get Virmen Supremes take on the whole thing while you are at it.

Fuck President Pussygrabber. He will literally be going to exile in Russia in less than a month. Donald Dumbfuck will go down as the biggest traitor since Benedict Arnold.

Russia is going to burn for what they've done.

Because it's nothing. It's absolutely nothing. Literally the last vestiges of the Clinton Machine in the troughs of death.

Just tried to post this and the mods deleted it:

cnet.com/news/trump-election-recount-michigan-pennsylvania-wisconsin-jill-stein/

Simple. He lets them do a recount. The man was confident that there was voter fraud before the election a recount proving him right would vindicate him.

I love how masochistic you people are. Thank you for making this such an enjoyable experience all the way through to Trump's inauguration. Your tears won't go unappreciated.

This. I'm almost surprised Trump didn't call a recount himself just to prove it.

What makes you think she's doing this for Hillary?
She said Hillary was the bigger threat during the election.

youtube.com/watch?v=7OGPuqLe3mg

What if in this time, they added more Hillary votes? Bush has a "closet full of uncounted votes", Hillary could have a basement's worth.

This. If there was ANYTHING that suggested a recount should take place, it would have been done weeks ago while the iron was hot

Hillbillies are just creating false hope

It'll be like fucking Al Franken all over again when after the recount more people voted than are actually registered to vote.

>former opponent turned into a patsy to fundraise/request recount
>Clintons keep their hands clean
>Electoral votes flip to blue after massive vote tampering is found, directly linked to Russia
>Hillary graciously accepts and even gives Trump a shitty cabinet position as a gesture of goodwill

This is why you don't fuck with the Clintons.

Stein is an idiot and/or crazy person. None of this stuff is surprising. She believes wifi is harmful for children and is borderline anti-vaxxer.

A second wave of democrat butthurt incoming.

She's still not #withher. If you look at what the site says carefully it's pretty clear that she's trying to prove that shilldawg cheated and still lost. She's just using delusional shillbots to pay for it because they don't understand what a recount will turn up.

There is no thread because nothing is going to happen. Fuck off.

Ask napoleon and hitler how burning down russia went

>The recount won't happen
>Maybe Stein can do something but it won't go anywhere
>It might go somewhere but she'll never raise enough money
>She raised enough money but the recount won't happen still
>The recount is happening and will find stuff but it will definitely be bad for Clinton
[Sup Forums is here]
>There's some irregularities but not a huge deal
>There's massive irregularities by a foreign entity but it won't change the election
>The three states flipped to blue but the electors will give it to Trump on Dec. 19th
>Trump loses 266 - 272
>I am sad

There is no recount, user. And there won't be. It doesn't matter if lots of angry women call in or this money gets raised for 'recount'.

It doesn't even make sense. What's she going to do, buy a recount?

Jill Stein deserves that money.

This country would literally split. You think nu-male cucks and sjw rioting is bad wait until the people with guns go berserk.

I feel only pity for you.

BASED STEIN WANTING TO PROVE HILLARY'S RIGGING AND SECURE POPULAR VOTE WIN FOR TRUMP TOO

Think about it instead of being a dumb memer. She's using these accusations of hacking as the basis for this because they're convenient. There was no hacking but there didn't have to be because the democrats have a whole system in place to rig votes without that. Think about why Hillary conceded instead of calling for a recount herself.

Trump really only needs MI right? And didn't they already get a confirmed count a few days ago?

That's how it works, you fucking retard.
If you're on the ballot in those states, you can request a recount and audit but have to pay for the additional manpower required by the state.

she scams for money so she can run as a democrat 2020 obviously.
Say hello too madame president in 4 years

>$2 million to request recount
>request recount
>request

Why does she need 2 million dollars to recount the ballot?

usually these posters are over-stating things, but this time he is on target.

redstate.com/patterico/2016/10/20/throwback-thursday-remember-rigged-al-franken-election/

It's gonna be like Franken all over again. God Fucking damn it, I thought we'd won, but the left just refuses to die!

Jill Stein is just a Jew stealing money from naive liberals

>hurr durr dems rig the vote every time, Sup Forums is always rigghhhttttttt hahaha I'm 16!!!111!
Drink bleach, rightie. The happening of 2016 isn't over yet and you poor fucks have yet to realize that Kek is a god of chaos. Hehehe....

michigan did an auto recount, thats why it took so long

>How is there no thread

We've got about 4 at the moment, and they've been spammed incessantly for 2 days now.

Also;

It's literally Fake News.

There will be no recount in at least two of the states, and there is no evidence or implication of voter fraud.

The real news is....What's Jill going to do with the money?

What about it?

Given the "study" is fake (Nate Silver tore it apart - they didn't even get the basic facts like which counties had electronic voting machines correct, let alone the math), and that Trump won the TWO recounts already undertaken, it's much more likely that any fraud exposed will be from the Clinton camp.

The "study" urged Clinton to act on their information and call a recount - Which she refused to do.

Interesting, no?

Jill Stein preferred Trump to Hillary, this is just free exposure for her.

see

>It's impossible to rig a U.S. election

>t. Obama

I won't be surprised is we find Hillary is planning a quick exit from the country right now.

>I'm a retarded aussie and think election fraud and voter fraud are the same thing

Free money for Jill she is a kike that scams

Jill Stein trying to expose Dem voter fraud?

And paying to do it?

This might actually be a good thing.

>The "study" urged Clinton to act on their information and call a recount - Which she refused to do.

What's the source on that? I'd love one.

Raise money for what ? Present your case with your proof.
It's not USA's fault if your proof are wishful thinking and female intuition.

>idiots giving another Jew money for no reason

THEY ALREADY DID A RECOUNT.

Twice.

They can't even do one in Pennsylvania without going through some enormous hoops. If they have to go the court route in Pennsylvania, they have to provide evidence - The study that inspired this is literally fabricated content, straight up Fake News from CNN.

It's NOT Hillary asking for this or spreading it.

It's an independent group of butthurt tards and Jill Stein.

The DNC people like Podesta want it too, but clearly Hillary isn't down with it, for some reason.

[Sup Forums is here]
>The recount won't happen

Nope.

In Pennsylvania she has to go before a court and show evidence of vote tampering.

Yeah it would be bullet box time not ballet box. In fact I think the democratic party might have went off the tracks cause no one with a brain who loves niggers and muds would be advocating for recounts, electors, and assassination. A Trump presidency just means an influx of Mexicans till the Wall might go up. And then they will just scramble over it. No Trump at this point is worse for them as it would mean mass lynchings.

>genuinely believing Jill won't just say "oh well we tried" and tun off with the money

No refunds.

>be the one to expose DNC
>get all the tasty SJW and progressive votes
her endgame is crashing the us system with no survivors so you faggets should support this

>Stein’s move came amid growing calls for recounts or audits of the election results by groups of academics and activists concerned that foreign hackers may have interfered with election systems.

>Use of the voting machines that are in operation in some Wisconsin counties has been banned in other states, including California, after security analysts repeatedly showed how easily they could be hacked into.

So I might be a complete idiot.
But you want to tell me why voter machines are connected to the internet, because that's the only way they could be hacked by foreign forces....

I can't wait for it to be over and nothing changes.

Millions more wasted.

Every single article on the issue?

Huma Abedin's sister, Podesta and other DNC staffers want it to go down, while "higher ups" don't.

So it's either Hillary herself, or Obama, telling them to go away.

They're not.

Even better, "the experts" talked about the voting machines (not vote COUNTING machines as retards on here mentioned) in Michigan. Which don't exist.

It's going to be ugly. No wonder Hillary wants no part of it, she may not be safe if this shit really went down.

Is that you zasta?

THIS
>Fake News from CNN
that's all CNN is now, they don't even report actual news anymore

it's just niggers screaming Trump is racists and lefties making up stories about oh my gawd a child came up to me and said he was scared because he was muslim

so sick of this fucking channel

see

How love how easy it's to make money with these fundraisers

They have to pay for people to recount. Plus it seems like it's an additional $5 million for all three states and lawyer fees.

Completely and patently false.
She's on the ballot and can request a recount. Simple as that.
I understand it may be confusing for you, as zero sheep are fucked in the process, but please bear with our easy to understand election laws here.

If so, are you burgers really going to literally allow (((them))) to steal your democracy? And jews still marvel over the fact that people hate them and view them as the root cause of all evil.

You can bring a USB stick in and easily run bat scripts. There's credence to this.
Just wait and see, oh god, my dick is so fucking hard right now thinking about how mad you are going to be in 13 days

Even if this were true, the court would accept the current "arguments" for voter fraud being reported by computer scientists.

Please, you loser ass fat fucks won't do shit when she comes back for her crown. You're too comfortable fapping and shitposting away in your sad, delusional, racist hug box.

I remember the article even said they found no proof of tampering, but want independent verification.

What part of this is fake news though...?

>when she comes back for her crown

She'll kick the bucket before January.

It's hard to tell what's funnier: your impotent anger or your complete detachment from reality. Either way, whatever recount or coup you desperately hope will happen simply will not.
But you'll always be welcome to make a complete cunt of yourself here :)

Thats only wisconsin

>Battlefound

satan confirms; but it doesn't mean her plan will work.

Nothing is going to happen. Leftists are incompetent boobs.

This. It's actually to expose Hillary and make her lose harder. I love Jill Stein.

Reminder that she's /ourgirl/ now

There is no argument.

The article was Fake News.

Nate Silver, a lefty butthurt Hilldawg looked into it and it's a complete fabrication, first reported by CNN.

>She's on the ballot and can request a recount. Simple as that

Nope. If he has a margin greater than .05 in Pennsylvania (which he does), she must show prima facie evidence in court as to why the recount is required.

Sorry to let you down.

The allegations in the Fake News article regarded Voting Machines. Not vote counting machines. Which weren't even used in one of the areas she wishes to recount (which was already recounted twice and confirmed the results).

Your b8 is weak.

too bad none of the states will play along

Actually it was the russians doing the burning.

These posters aren't real right?

I assumed after they lost the election they would retire - So I'm thinking it's just us trolling ourselves.

What do the "Computer Experts" say?

The part that said "Computer Experts" identified irregularities in the vote.

It's literally fake.

Michigan used paper ballots... you cant hack a paper ballot..

Ditto for Wisconsin

Cnet article outlining everything

God, you people are stupid & gullible.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/11/23/election-recount/94352632/

So Michigan had the recount plus paper ballots
Wisconsin had the paper ballots and that leaves Penn state with the only grounds for an actual recount then?

she likes weed and she supported Trump over Hillary. She seems like a genuine person. I like her. I also really want to see her and Trump get into a fight, like an old married couple. It's my fetish desu

Your biggest worries should be a Trump impeachment. It's like he's purposely trying to get impeached--he keeps making arrangements w/ his overseas businesses. That, and, do you think the GOP honestly likes his current platform? It's liberal as fuck. It'll be President Pence by mid 2017. I guarantee it. Hillary's old news. Jill Stein is just scamming people.

I don't think I've ever witnessed a a bigger example of the 5 stages of grief in my lifetime.

The left is so emotionally stunted their somehow still stuck on stage 3

Stage 4 is going to be AMAZING

blah, its Stein trying to remain relevant. They just recounted MI and verified it. It was easy and there was no hacking, Because they use only paper ballots and optical scanners.

Maybe that's why Trump won Mi, because it couldn't be hacked.

Pennsylvania requires ID. This IS THE FIRST ELECTION they required ID. The law was enacted in 2012.

Maybe that's why Trump won PA because no dead people could vote this time. Not that they didn't try absentee ballots in philly, but the PA state police caught and raided them.

It's up to the states to decide right? Michigan and Wisconsin won't go for it.