Please help! Trump's deportation squads are after me! They'll send me back to Mexico if they catch me...

Please help! Trump's deportation squads are after me! They'll send me back to Mexico if they catch me. I can hide in your house, right Senor user?

fuck off it's full

sorry, you got to go

Sure.

>Sure hide under my bed
>proceed to call the cops

You have to go back.

Is there a story behind this picture?

Not even close of what mesitzos look like

Ching chong bing bong?

>femex

We already had this EXACT thread.
Why do you do this

>I can hide in your house, right Senor user?

Damn. Bill is into some weird shit!

you can hide in my dick if you know what i mean

*unzips dick*

wew lad I hope none of you faggots think this is what the average spick woman looks like. They are fat short trolls.

>agree to hide her in exchange for fucking
>report her to ICE when I get tired of her

wtf is this

Bill Clinton

no

>tats
>tats on hands

Into the trash she goes

They all look like short, fat, brown trolls that don't speak english.

You guys realize it's literally college and high school dropouts that come from Mexico right?

Ya Mexico is first world enough to have college and YES people do get jobs from it. So think about that for a second. It means all of the brown turds can't get jobs so they come here with their no degree or GED.

They are also half the reason why we now have a society that says college degrees don't mean anything cause as soon as they mean something HELLLLLLLA latinos are going all the way back to Mehico.

So that's what Ellen Page would look like if she looked good. Always wondered.

No.

gay as fuck. its "seƱor" not "senor" you defbnitly a fag larger trying to make a point? having a giggle m8? how about you and this chick get in a car and road trip to mexico city like kerouac and cassidy??

GET IN THE ATTIC JUDEN

Aww can't we keep the cute ones and deport the fat/ugly or male ones

>bu-bu-but ma dik

SAGE

You can see the mentality difference between Australia and ROW