You're never going to amount to anything without a woman alongside

You're never going to amount to anything without a woman alongside.

Science has proven this. Both women and men are completely disgusting creatures without the other balancing them out.

okay, but that disgusting creature looks like a boy

Sup Forums respecting women?

Timeline shifted again

Tesla, Newton, Michaelangelo and Kant prove othwrwise.

But at least she knows how to properly twerk, right?

Okay, only if you don't have exceptional levels of autism.

That pic

sage

No. Men have value outside of procreation. Women do not. Never lower yourself to their level.

Isaac Newton disagrees

Only one of the Worlds most important persons....like, ever.

Died a virgin

>Nature and Nature's laws lay hid in night: God said, "Let Newton be!" and all was light.

procreation is an innate value though, mens value is determined by skill and action, no by the fact that he is a man.

Are you an autistic scientist? Not saying what you are saying is wrong, almost the same can be said about Nikola Tesla and others but I seriously do not want their lives.

Many good and important men were married with kids.

No, no she doesn't

t. niggress

Ask Nicola Tesla.

If any of you are "woke" you'll understand.

>mens value is determined by skill and action
Exactly.What part of "value outside of procreation" flew over your head?

aye bb wat u doin

Are you really a sheboon? I thought that would be the one demographic that never visits Sup Forums

Not criticising, just expanding. Women can have value above that though, as a mother, homemaker and more - it's just that modern society has stripped women of perceiving those skills to be of value.

>science has proven this
Sure I'll just take your word for it buddy

Am I the only one who thinks she is completely unattractive?

>You're never going to amount to anything without a woman alongside.
true enough there comes a point where you need something more to live for than ambition.
the love of a good woman, and your kids.

>As a MOTHER
>As a HOUSEMAKER

Child bearing and child rearing. Everytime you reply you prove my point even further. I'm not saying that women are incapable. Or their the "source of all evil" like pol9k would have it. I just like to acknowledge reality. Women ARE sex/Child rearing. This is a pill we as a species had swallowed long ago, but recently regurgitated for whatever reason.

I have a female body. Because of biology men are attracted to the female body. Because of culture men and women are told to find partners and not sleep around. But I will be attractive in a sexual sense, and repulsive in a cultural sense. I did nothing with my life!

This is why it is so hard for liberals to be honest with themselves. Imagine if that was all you did with your one life, would be a hard pill to swallow.

can we marry

No

if she had womanly hair she would be kind of cute.

That """"girl""" is cringe.

2/10 desu wnb

ay gurl u wnt sum fuk

The artificial womb is coming.
The ancestral parasite, that hated yet until now needed middleman, will soon be thrown out of the equation that is the continued existence of Humanity.
No more shall reproductive selection lay in the hands of this wrecker of Civilisation, of this subsentient beast !

You have ten to twenty years to prepare for it's coming ! Gather wealth, live frugally, start a business !
Prepare, and you too will be able to reproduce industrially !

The womanless golden age may be inevitable, but only those that prepare will have their blood be a part of it !
PREPARE PREPARE !

You think I am a virgin because it was my only option. Maybe so in high school, but why now? Because everyone I know in a relationship has had a miserable expirience. I am glad I was a late bloomer and didn't get myself a woman in high school, I would have killed myself I was so depressed, if I had a break up on top of it, dead.

Now I am virgin but tall and muscular, and intelligent, only because I choose to not be in a relationship. Don't want to fuck my shit up. You should see my brother, he is soon to kill himself, miserable guy. His 7 year gf cheated on him, and he agreed to an open relationship AFTER she cheated on him. Beta moron. Hope he doesn't reproduce, he is inferior to me.

Yup. Then some of these women cries about Where all the good men gone?

>tfw you've ingested the iron pill

>frequents a gook cartoon forum
>not having exceptional autism

Why do you not help your brother you dumb fuck? Blood is thicker than water, he's part of your family ffs. Instead you're hoping he does not reproduce, like a good goy. This is why muslims are outbreeding you burger, as savage as they are, they atleast care about their families and see the value a stable and working family holds.

Being gay is alright though, not as a meme.