What is his end game?

What is his end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IIklO_G-ZBw&lc=z12nujpqnvm1ep0wh04ce1xb3uqjclzolqk0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sleep tight Barron

Adult group home

Why do you say that?

Baron is the puppet master behind America. He's pulling the strings for Trump and Hillary. America is his chess board.

>be pol
>loathe dynasties in government
>BARRON 2036

normal?

youtube.com/watch?v=IIklO_G-ZBw&lc=z12nujpqnvm1ep0wh04ce1xb3uqjclzolqk0k

He's looking to grab them girls by the pussy

He does not want to touch that ugly hoe

soo desu ne

SLEEP TIGHT BARRON

The kid is exhausted. It was like 3am and most 10 year olds aren't used to staying up late like that. Give the kid a break.

To break the seventh seal and usher in 1000 years of rule under the Beast.

>having a child past 30
>suprised when he has autism

>wasn't vaccinated
>gets autism anyway

anyone got any more of these?

Genocide of all non white races

Kill the Ender Dragon

the Ender Dragon

Baron existed before us all desu
And he will exist long after

...The best tendies money can buy...

becoming ruler of the meme universe

NO HES A FREAK!!!! LOOK HOW HIS EYES FLUTTER!!! TIRED?!? LEL

This is the best

Barron Trump will win the 2044 and 2048 U.S. presidential elections.

Probably organising his pens alphabetically and by colour. Or making lists about who might speak to him that day, what they might say and his possible responses.

Its hard to be Trump's best son. He just wants to be Barron...

/ss/ with jap girls

10/10 germaphobe like his dad...monkey see, monkey do

What's wrong with him? Autism?

Healthy young child goes to doctor, gets pumped with massive shot of many vaccines, doesn't feel good and changes - AUTISM. Many such cases!

yea, he's one of us.
it's a long standing tradition to leave the kids of potus alone.

You're right. No one on Sup Forums ever made a derogatory remark about Obama's kids.

10/10

Sad!

Autism is what fuels meme magic. Trump knew he needed an autistic child to help harness the power of meme magic and the cyber. Just another 5d chess move.

hey man, cool meme. is it okay if i save this meme to my hardrive?

Post the one with trump and barron is some chess realm.

I work on the adolescent boy's unit at a mental hospital, not a doctor, but from his mannerisms and what I've seen, I would definitely say this kid has the autism

Anyone have any rare comfy barrons?

I posted it two posts above yours, fvm

I'd be nervous if Tiffany hugged me, tbqh

Barron Trump is actually Donald Trump as a child. When Donald Trump travelled back into HIS past (which is OUR present), his enemies attempted to travel back to the time of Donald Trump's childhood to kill him so that he would never be able to travel to our time as an adult. However, Donald Trump got to his child self before his enemies did, then took his child self with him to our time.

No, the other one with with just trump and barron, with barron like watching trump at action. I know it wasn't a dream where i saw it.

He probably just wants to be dicking around with his friends instead of being dragged all around the country listening to his dad talk about lame politics.

>Being awake at 3am when you're 10 years old
>Act sleepy
>Everyone says you have autism
>Just want to sleep

>Obama's sons=Obama's kids

Get revenge for his fathers assassination, win the civil war, try to give power back to the establishment but the establishment is forced to give it up due to his support from the people, becomes first emperor of America

>Obama´s Pet chimanzees=Obama's sons=Obama's kids