It's what happens when Palestine takes back the holy land from Israel

>Palidrome
Palindrome
You fucking illiterate nigger

lol someone gets touched by their dad

>implying that's a bad thing
In case you're unaware I'm incredibly gay

Wow

Nice may-may friend haha, mind if I share and use that at a later contemporary point of time?

Constantinople
Holy Orthodox Empire

Sure edgelord go ahead

>edgelord
ow :^(
LARPing or pretending to be a faggot doesn't really seem to be so fun anymore DDDDDDD:

dont derail the thread you dumb nigger

>You fucking illiterate nigger
>LARPing or pretending to be a faggot doesn't really seem to be so fun anymore DDDDDDD:
Autistic edgelord you dont cease to amaze lol. oh and look your boyfriend has come here to join in on the fun
>dont derail the thread you dumb nigger
You know it may seem impossible but you may be the samefag hmmm?

you still hosting or wat

>this

Well yea just because theres two cucks doesnt mean im not hosting.

gimme Egypt
King Cuckoldry Of The Blue Eyes White Dragon Clan

>Using green text to present irrelevant information
>having 3 different autism related images and posting them in the same thread under the same ID
>Posting surface level insults with little to no basis
This is why, kids, you don't "become" a Sup Forumstars. Fucking hilarious

im Sup Forumstars

Me2
Sup Forumstard*

>Sup Forumstars
holy shit you illiterate nigger its Sup Forumstard

OP is autistic confirmed
Sup Forums frequenter

lol

bump

bump

i hold my breff so long i accident done a poop

whoops

This

gunna go buy some doritos and mountain dew keep the thread alive I wont be long

Give me turkey

nigger

>lol
>EX DEEE IM SO FONNY I LAFFED HARD
You should unironically contract syphillis forcibly and homosexually

dis game luk fun can i paly

im rly good at game ,sometimes

fer definite
claim the Black Sea or somethin

ok i fix map

Topkek

Holy shit this is still going

CAN WE PLAY NOW!!!!

not enough players

>I'm a blistering faggot and I don't have the competence to host a proper risk match with getting in a dick measuring contest with one of the players
Okay.
Abandon thread

LOL you stayed this long hahaha your desperate for attention even from people that dont like you. Oh and dont act like youd add a cuck into your game you fucken cunt

Without* for future reference I'm on mobile so hard not to typo

>lol cuck
Not even going to deny your incompetence?
Or the fact you have the literacy and insulting skills of an angry adolescent child?
Quite possibly you're going to deny the fact you discovered this website within perhaps the last 6 months, no?
Why don't you stop being such a "cuck" and go take your charade somewhere where it's not directly exuding onto the slightly more mature audience. For fucks sake, at least hide the fact you use Reddit by not using the same 3 fucking images that you stole off of reaction image threads on Sup Forums and not rename them Jesus Christ how new can you get.

I'd advise you to stay in that containment board
Or don't and get ridiculed, isn't my decision.

sparta annex all of the island

hahahaha thinks im going to read it hahahahahahah holy fucking shit this is a first fuck your mad

Oh boohoo why don't you do something about your butt hurt rather than attempt to cover up your insecurities and lie to me, you fucking moron.

>Palindrome
>You fucking illiterate nigger
Gets mad over one missed letter on a word but says this
>Oh boohoo why don't you do something about your butt hurt rather than attempt to cover up your insecurities and lie to me, you fucking moron.
you cannot be fucking serious

>Thinking my original post was anger
How to spot a newfag 101
Any spontaneously arrived proclamation or insult always presume is ironic.

Take this as a lesson newfag, why the fuck would anyone randomly decide to call you an illiterate nigger and "mean" it over a single misspelled letter? Most of Sup Forums is ironic, and if you'd lurk more you'd know this. So please try harder at being a little less obvious

says he wasnt angry to cover up all of his pent up anger he has from his broken home and no life besides the sad life he has on the internet hahaha ok cool you can reply now.

>lmao u have pent up anger
>haha you have no life except on Internet parents basement etc
2/10
Made me reply

hahaha
>Take this as a lesson newfag
holy shit and you say i got here 6 months ago kek your a joke.
>why the fuck would anyone randomly decide to call you an illiterate nigger and "mean" it over a single misspelled letter? Most of Sup Forums is ironic, and if you'd lurk more you'd know this.
But yet its mostly Sup Forums where all the anons call other anons niggers ok Sup Forumsock.

>holy shit and you say I got here 6 months ago, your a joke
Truth hurts? Sounds a little condescending, but being a newfag to this board isn't something to boast, you have to learn from the experienced.
>But yet its mostly Sup Forums where all the anons call other anons niggers ok Sup Forumsock.
Previous statements discarded. Opinion discarded. Lurk more. "Politically Incorrect"

lol completely disregarded the green text kek your not worth it your pathetic

???
This is you
>be me
>be 15-16
>hmm I wanna use this new risk image I found
>I wonder what board I'll go on... How about politically incorrect, it has the word political in it haha should work out
>alright let's make a thread :DDD
>oh noooo someone called me an illiterate nigger DDD: wouldn't want my fragile pride tainted
>"you have autism lol"
>take that Internet troll!
>a day's work is done, I've officially defended my feeling of self worth for no other reason but because I'm an angry adolescent child
>I can't take a joke or learn to take one because my body is so full of estrogen and hatred towards myself there's no other room for that
Get over yourself you god damned disappointment

you're all autistic newfag babies who are under 25 years of age who can't help to project everywhere they fucking go

kill yourselves you fucking sperglords

>under the age of 25
Do you have a job? No? Then why is the man in a glass house the first to throw stones? If you really have 3 hours to spare playing fucking risk I doubt you make more than minimum wage

>Do you have a job?
Yes.

It's Thanksgiving you fucking retard.

>Thanksgiving
Break doesn't start till tomorrow.
What, you a fucking wage cuck? Oh wait never mind

Sorry that I'm not underaged or a leech. Dumb underaged faggot

Are you in the discord?

>under aged
>implying you can't be over 18 and under 25
>implying I don't work IT
And what discord? Sorry I'm not part of your cool kids club, don't know about it.

Anyone afk I can take over for?

I don't what's wrong you lot
But please join this, it's the official risk discord.
discord.gg/YmZzK

discord.gg/bq4afS8
Join this, it's the non official discord

join both