Be me because who else would I be?

>Be me because who else would I be?
>Meet girl working at coffeeshop a few months ago.
>Knew immediately I wanted her. Lust at first sight.
>Perfect body. Ivory skin, fair features, curly hair.
>I'm a 5/10 at best. She's a 9 by the most stringent of standards.
>Spat game as hard as I could game.
>She wasn't feeling it.
>Get coffee a few times a week, turn my charm up to 11
>She finally comes around.
>Take her on a few dates last week.
>Then: last night.
>gotemcoach.jpg
>Best sex I've ever had. Her pussy is the wettest, tightest, sweetest.
>Turns out she's into all the fucked up kinky shit I'm into.
>"Stick your fat cock in my ass, Daddy."
>Laying in bed with her this morning.
>Congratulating myself on a winning this long fought battle while she's sucking my dick.
>I come buckets, she swallows every drop.
>Find myself wondering: "What's the catch? When do I find out what's wrong with this girl?"
>She nuzzles up close to me.
>"You're so fucking hot, user."
>"You're pretty good looking yourself. Look at your eyes! Look at your little button nose!"
>"I lucked out, right? My whole family is jealous of me because I don't look Jewish at all!"
>Scream internally.

I hate myself, /pol. I don't think I can stop.

Breathe deep. You're counter-shiksa ways are appreciated.

>curly hair
You fucked up right there. But carry on anyway, don't have kids with her tho, they'd be Jews.

Ahh fuck. Her name isn't Marni is it?

When she realizes she can do better than you, she'll be out the door in no time.

Enjoy it while you can.

What kind of man am I if I'll dump my convictions over a piece of pussy, user? But it's such good pussy, though!

Nope, Sarah.

You might be right, but my track record so far suggests I'm good at sticking fingers in their brains. I think I can keep this one around for a while if I'm so inclined.

Convert her you little cuck. I'm dating too a jewish girl, so far so good. She is atheist, bringing her closer to Christian Deism every day.
Her parents are loaded and they fucking hate me because i'm goy, but i'm much more loaded than they will ever be. If things ever get serious i already told her we're gonna marry in chruch and my children will be baptized.

Her parents can suck my fat uncut dick if they don't like it. I can buy and sell them like cheap whores whenever i want

Keep tapping that ass. Most of the losers on here screaming "jew! jew!" would fuck a 500lb nigger if given the chance. You going to take advice from a bunch of fucking pimpled face virgins on an internet message board?

Your convictions are that all jews are inherently evil? That's retarded m8.

YOu have an opportunity here - I'm assuming you're still young and so is she. Court her, see what's what and figure out how streamlined she is within the jewish value system. The simple fact that she was willing to sleep with you is a sign of her either being liberal-tier jewish or in a rebellious phase. Both can be used to your advantage to turn a jew over to your side.

D.E.N.N.I.S.

>Be me because who else would I be?

Someone you are pretending to be.

She's Jewish? And what's the problem? Unless she's a globalist Jew.

>Meet girl working at coffeeshop a few months ago.
>Sarah.
Found OP

Ps: in that case convert her, make kids with her and live happily ever after

I too feel like I've become very ballsy lately... might be age related, I'm 27
See tall, cute, blonde, green-eyed girl with her bf at bar, decide to talk to her while bf is at bar, get her FB.
Weeks later go on a date with her. Start kissing, groping tits, put hand in her pants at the bar, I think some people saw this.
Almost got some pussy for the first time, too bad she was on her period. Downside is that she's 16yo

>Almost got some pussy for the first time, too bad she was on her period. Downside is that she's 16yo

#justromanianthings

His descendants 400 years from now will be a part of the >3% Ashkenazi meme when they get their 23&me done though user.

Do you think these things through? Do you even have a fucking strategy?

>>Be me because who else would I be?
go away redditt

>because who else would I be?
A Faggot.

Things that never happened, part 1488.
Gb2 tumblr

What a beautiful woman you've got there!
Her buckteeth must be a hassle during oral sex, surely. She must be extra careful, hence the crossed eyes.
Congratulations Radu! You're also a pedophile

Nice LARP blog

I guess I'm a bit of hebephile, so what?

You are 11 years older and she is still almost a child.
Shame on you, you're a disgusting pedophile

Silly hollywood culture has plagued your thinking that this is a taboo. Sure under 15yo is pedo and not quite ok.

>implying 23&me will still exist for much longer
that market is extremely limited, no such thing as a repeat customer, they will go out of business once the progressives start to fade out of the ideology

While were all coming clean about things like this. I too have a confession.

I have been sleeping with a Jewish girl behind her boyfriends back for what is almost 3 years now.

She is a shit tier liberal and her boyfriend is a cuckservative. I have been slowly turning her full fash because she respects the D

Think hard, user, have you ever rubbed your hands while in plain sight of her? That could have been the reason why she slept with you.

But joking aside, keep wrecking her holes til she taps out and leaves you for a jewish doctor. Fucking a jew dosnt make you one. And as long as you dont knock her up you are golden. Remember, the nurnberg laws are not in act anymore.

>muh hollywood and muh jews
>y u not a pedo like me
But yes, be my guest and groom your child bride it's not like i'm talking to a guy from first world or anything

The Age of consent in Romania is 15, it is also the legal age for marriage. This is normal there.and desu Romania is on the older side for age of consent laws.... Im looking at you FInland

I don't think you have any right to call anyone a pedo because the age of consent in most of Mexico is 12, and its not rape if you marry your victim....

Not all jews are bad you autist. She is proud of looking white as is her Jew family. Convert her if its such a problem

Hello Hang Chen. My flag is not Mexico. I know your squinty eyes are a problem, so my apologies if my remark sounds culturally insensitive to you

"The age of consent in Italy is 14 years, with a close-in-age exception that allows those aged 13 to engage in sexual activity with partners who are less than 3 years older. The age of consent rises to 16 if one of the participants has some kind of influence on the other (e.g. teacher, tutor, adoptive parent, etc.)."

fuck off it might as well be Mexico

The age difference is more hilarious than the fact that she's young though. Going for that young girls at 27 shows serious lack of mental development - Typical for subhumans like sandniggers, googles and gypsies

1-bang her
2-get some shekels
3- when you are sick of her scare her by role-playing and using a full blown military nazi costum
4-???
5- PROFIT

I dated a 17-year-old when I was 25. Am I degenerate?

Jews don't stop existing until you breed their inferior genes out of the pool, she's already pretty, so just keep going where nature left off.

>Wanting young girls means you aren't mentally developed

Ayyy lmao enjoy your 25 year old alcoholic party sluts.

Quality bait

I'm 27, my gf is 18. Feels good mang.

What did you even talk about?

Wanting young girls is natural, actually having a relationship with them will require quite a lot more than just sex though. If you can talk to a young girl on equal level as an adult, stop telling yourself that she is mature for her age. Occams razor.

Fucking gypsy

>sucks dick
>takes it in the ass

She's human garbage. Fuckmeat at best.