I can't handle this anymore

This sucks. A year ago I was your average gay bernie volunteer in college... life was simple. After the Dem primary, I started to feel like the primary was all a big show.

One thing led to another and now I am on here. Sup Forums. Talking to a group which the mainstream media deems racist nazis. I used to be a popular social man, but now that I know the truth behind the Clinton Foundation, pizzagate, the current state of American democracy, the fact that we narrowly avoided potentially the biggest threat to western civilization, and so much more...

I feel like I am so far apart now from the rest of the millennial generation. We are blind as a generation. We have no idea what just happened. More importantly I dislike bearing the responsibility of now caring deeply about my country and its people.

The fact that there may be international pedophilia rings, occultism and satanism on the back end of our (and many) government is almost as bad as our economic raw deals as taxpaying citizens.

I want to take the blue pill. Let me forget this all. Let me live blissfully ignorant in the day to day. Yet every day I now crave information that few seem to be tuned in to.

TL;DR I want out. Put me back into the matrix.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM&ab_channel=pumasheen
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
youtube.com/watch?v=kSS2VpZnpfA&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chill, were winning

what did kek mean by this

ONE OF US

YOU ARE HERE FOREVER

fuck off this is a funposting board not a movement.
stop taking this shit literally

>TL;DR I want out. Put me back into the matrix.

We all do at one point friend, but there's no going back once you face the truth.

Same here. There's a point where you just can't take the lies anymore, trust me you are better off.

Also my advice is to become comfortable with the idea of everything ending, not because you want it to happen but because it probably will happen and when it does you might as well enjoy it.

>may be international pedo ring.
>may

No there is a ring with some of the biggest names but it's not for the goyim!

the source of your stress is that youve invested your life into a currency that is programmed to fail. buy bitcoin my man. you could have doubled your money this year alone while living a carefree NEET life. the best is yet to come!

>Sup Forums helped /r9k/ save their good boy

It's been a good year.

Fuck you. Arm up and withstand this onslaught.
Here's some white titties to calm your nerves.

that's the rub kid, the pills only get darker from here, there is no undoing, unless you swallow the lead pill. and why rush that? they might get you and force you to swallow it anyway.

Checked sir

>ribbed sweater
WEW

except Sup Forums played a HUGE part in meming trump into office.

On top of that, the great meme war of 2016 damaged shillary and in an effort to do damage control, solidified the alt right into reality.

alt right may be a meme, but it is pretty much real at this point.

SHADILAY

Dude, why didn't you pay attention when they told you about the NSA?
>Or how about when Reagan sold Arms For Hostages and Cocaine and was caught?
>Or when Obama gave arms to cartels and hoped they didn't take the trackers off
>Or when we Hillary Clinton authorized the training of "moderates" in both Lybia and Syria and then magically Al-Nusra became ISIS/ISIL/Daesh/The Caliphate and we now use Al-Qaeda as a combating force against them because we can't support Assad or the Russians?

This has been going on for a while. It is all corrupt. The meaning of public education is to institutionally train the worker. Welcome to the program, you get nothing but more knowledge and despair.
>Find a fun hobby and become a Nihilist (still care about community) that's my current ticket. Use to be a anarchist only a couple years ago.

That we're winning nigga. We still gotta keep being retarded though. That seems to energize the cannibilzation of the current madness that has been spreading for over 75 years and honestly longer than that.

A.I and the internet I think are secretly helping us and shit through synchronicity. It seems to fucking detest globalist the most of all humans. Make no mistake I think it'll wipe every human out eventually but it's starting at the top of the food chain.

>I serious just had a tear roll down my eye.
What, I don't understand. Do I have an emotional attachment to Pepe like that of a parent? Seeing him grow made me proud?
>Kek truly is living.

Didn't ya mum warn you about this place?

anyone else used to be atheist but became Christian in the face of overwhelming Islam and as SOME kind of mental stability in the face of the UNSEEN odds we face?

out of any conflict in history this is the most overwhelming. we don't fight just some enemy in a uniform, the foundations of our very cultures and civilizations that are under siege from within. and worst of all, 90% of our own people don't even realize it.

There is no going back.

The red pill is the point of no return.

But why would you even WANT to go back?

So that you could wait your turn to be snatched in the night and sacrificed to molech?

Watch your neighbors dissapear, and vanish from history?

You say that ignorance is blissful... many do.

But tell that to a cow about to be slaughtered.

You know all of the rhetoric, calling people "Sheep", or "Cattle"?

It's not rhetoric, you are being herded.

what are you talking about? we are just mongolian tapestry enthusiasts

Do you believe in God or do you just play along?

WE ARE BEING OVER RUN BY SHILLS. HELP US.

I didn't for awhile. I was raised Jewish (from father) and never believed in it. I succumbed to nihilism in my teens. I like to think that there are absolute values and that there is a source/upholder of those values. I also think that macro evolution is kind of bs while micro evolution is perfectly reasonable. As Peter Hitchens put it, when you change your beliefs you don't stop over an arbitrary line and say "I'm here now". after a while you look back and realize where you are. I believe in God and Jesus as sources of strength, foundation, and virtue. not to mention the masses do a number on uplifting and motivating me.

In the end whether you believe or not is a choice. And after a long while of serious thought an listening to the many perspectives on the issue, I've made what I believe to be the reasonable and moral choice

Dem digs! Witnessed!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM&ab_channel=pumasheen

You can't go back.

Everybody here got the redpill OP. Relax, the anxiety and frustration will subside with time.

Remember, you're here, forever

Once you become a Sup Forumsack
You can never go back.

Relax. Breathe. Meditate.

Being closer to truth means being closer to nature. There need to be chilled out RP soldiers to calm down the normies when all is revealed. Get your head together. We need you to be strong.

Yeah I suppose I would rather relax and not have to worry about these things.

But you can't an is from an ought. Yes, things ought to be relaxing and easy for us, but the current situation is a great big shit sandwich.

Relax, if we work together we will win. We are mean marines, we are unpredictable, we have no fear of death, and we want to win more than anyone else.

Remember what our forefathers did for our country. You can be immortalized in history for your actions.

y-yes we hab no fear of d-death

Congratulations OP, you are growing up.

I agree that it is a fucking grueling existence though. It's like, you consider yourself woke and then the next day everything you think you know is a lie.

That's probably the reason Sup Forums rallies behind Kek and President-elect Trump. Both draw power from being chaotic and unpredictable, which is what we're drawn to when we see how utterly rigged and controlled the system actually is.

Case in point
It's retarded how inspirational this is, but it works for us.

Don't forget about time traveling Trump and the alternative timelines were all being shuffled around in.

And this is why people hate canadians

pssh, that's nothing kid.

Some of us have been here since the Ron Paul days

OP now understands why we dont want kids under 25 to be allowed to vote. Or other easily manipulated groups such as women and minorities with less than 100 iq

Well you dun goofed and now you are stuck here with us forever.

Fuck off newfag

>A year ago I was your average gay
You've been swallowing the redpill whole, but just wait until you accept the redpill with respect to your "identity".

Hate isn't a bad word.

Trust in Christ.

It's normal to grow up

Listen to this to calm your nerves
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

Contrary to what you might hear here, no one cares that you are gay. Beyond that......

Welcome to the shitfest that is being in the know.

Dat feel when you realize Charlie couldn't not read Pennsylvania

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

Praise kek

still a big poof tho

I was like you. Minus the bernie supporter part. I accepted the fact of the world is as fucked as it is.

Embrace it. You're here forever. You can never get away, just lurk forever.

>lurk forever

>Mfw I will never come home to this

At least think about it like this user. At least we are in the best timeline, imagine if brexit and trump lost

Have you taken the jewish pill yet, goy?

The ride never ends.

You dont want to be put back in, you just want the ones who did this to suffer, violently.
I'm far too impatient but the world has been through enough and this needs to be solved before my kids get old.

My future was destroyed, theirs shouldn't have to be.

THE FIRE RISES

>funposting website that gets attacked by presidential candidates and the mainstream media
Yeah fuck off. We literally memed a presidency

>I used to be a popular social man

[citation needed]

Some shit huh

>I want out. Put me back into the matrix.
There is no going back, there never was, you're here forever now. The red pill is a bitter pill to swallow, we know, but you'll get through it.

Liked the red pill? You'll love the black pill filled with delicious nihilism and succulent despair

>trump wins
>right gains power all over europe
>financial collapse incoming
>full media campaign to blame the obvious culprit
>right is dead for good
>"we are winning"

Yeah, sure you are.

>I feel like I am so far apart now from the rest of the millennial generation
Good. Fuck those faggots

The next step is to leave Sup Forums and do something with your life, just never fortget the redpill (how could you anyway).

Auspicious quads

But the hate is what makes it taste good. Otherwise your just left with the shitty McDonalds knock off.

The Dollar is stronger than its been in 20 years faggot. Jelly ass little bitch

Don't forget organ harvesting in Albania!

Oh yeah, you don't get to go back btw. You can only get more depressed and drink yourself into a stupor of degeneracy and apathy. Which doesn't give you the feel goods, ever, it just numbs it all a bit, and makes you useless to us.

Wouldn't it be nice if it were that simple?

Damn right we are.
Praise kek
There's no escape OP. remember Cipher? He died because he was a pussy and wouldn't face the music. You can't just get your stomach pumped after the red pill. Don't worry though, you're surrounded by brilliant faggots here. And they've got your back when crisis comes. They've helped me through shit more than once

I must check these quads.

Reject the blackpill. Embrace the redpill and use it to improve yourself.

>I want out. Put me back into the matrix.
There's only one way back to the matrix. Ctrl+Alt+Del

Good luck in the next life user.

Start going to a conservative Church user, it will make you a better person, provide light in the darkness, and help us save Western Civilization.

Good luck, brother

unless you're using a pan the size of the chicken, a few tablespoons ain't gonna cut it

good to hear

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

>there may be
>he has doubts

>The fact that there may be international pedophilia rings, occultism and satanism on the back end of our (and many) government is almost as bad as our economic raw deals as taxpaying citizens.
You don't think this happened accidentally, do you?

You may be "millennial" but generation Y is more conservative than their parents, go ahead and look it up. It's the trend man, you're not alone. People are sick of this shit. Sick of it. Normies hate identity politics.

PRAISE MY GETS AND PRASIE KEK

OP, take it day by day and watch the world from afar, that is all you can do now. I have been ever since I became aware of the situation, just observe and divulge the knowledge you gain to others slowly. Once you do, more and more people will follow the path.

>I know the truth behind the Clinton Foundation, pizzagate, the current state of American democracy, the fact that we narrowly avoided potentially the biggest threat to western civilization, and so much more...

None of us know the full truth, with Clinton for instance, you're only seeing the smoke, not the blazing inferno.
>We have no idea what just happened.

Hopefully we at least gave ourselves a chance.
>The fact that there may be international pedophilia rings, occultism and satanism on the back end of our (and many) government is almost as bad as our economic raw deals as taxpaying citizens.

Been going on for decades.

>I want to take the blue pill. Let me forget this all. Let me live blissfully ignorant in the day to day. Yet every day I now crave information that few seem to be tuned in to.

You can't go backwards, only forward.

blessed repeating integers!

others will put on the glasses eventually

Tabula rasa, desu senpai

/cfg/ is back
if youre motivated for change
get in here

Just watch MundaneMatt and you will be the most blue pilled mother fucker on earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=kSS2VpZnpfA&t=3s

Nice

Welcome to Sup Forums, are you /literally shaking/ yet?