yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html
youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T5w_M5Ih4_E
twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yahoo.com/news/ceo-reddit-confessed-modifying-posts-022041192.html

You want the /markcernovich/ board, ya dingus.

alt means alternative in english; which literally means different.
Basically anybody could be 'alt right'

Good. The alt right is for Monarchists and further right like Nazis

I was scared that because of the term "Alternative right" that it would be co-opted by anything that wasn't mainstream right.

Good thing Spence stopped that from happening, even though he did it by accident.

I mean he didn't even salute, he rose his glass in toast lol.

>yahoo

>no movement that can kick me out
>gorilla mindset
A shill, and not a very good one.

>civic nationalists

Milo is a plant that high jacked the "alt-right" term and painted it as Sup Forums's userbase. Milo is a fucking jew and should be gassed.

We're are Sup Forumslacks

Wow, what did Justin Bieber do to piss that guy off? Was he speeding through the neighborhood in his sports car again?

attention-seeking lolbertarians wanted to build a coalition so they tried to co-opt Sup Forumsacks much as they've co-opted every culture gimmick
now they be runnin' 'cause no one likes nazis

What degenerate JAV is this from. I need to watch it and be indignant.

That's not their fault. The media changed the meaning of "alt-right" to "neo-nazi".

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I Fought a 5 year rape allegation, and I’ve been involved in numerous basic training exercises, and I have over 300 confirmed book sales. I am trained in gorilla mindset and I’m the writer of the entire alt right/libertarian/conservative/independant movement. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with tweets the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of cucks across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for my next book, maggot. The mindset that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can debate you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in searching for aluminium cans, but I have access to an entire arsenal of twitter followers and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

P.S. please buy my book

No idea

>Gorilla Mindset

Harambe is proud of you.

>not being BLACKED pill
>not MAGA and now you can too!
>not having a gorilla mindset
>not having operatives all over the world
>not building your own media empire

KEK

Already said this in an earlier thread, there's one thing that connects these clowns:

>Cernovich
Libertarian

>Watson
Libertarian

>Lauren Southern
Libertarian

>Milo
"Cultural libertarian"

>Molyneux
Anarcho-capitalist (aka libertarian)

>Alex Jones
Libertarian

Every single one of them is just a stupid lolbertarian who stumbled upon the term alt-right, saw that it's somehow connected to the Trump campaign and figured it's just some memetic cohort of funny jesters who like to trigger progressives. Now they finally realized what the alt-right is, realized nobody cares about their lolbertarian nonsense and they feel horrified and start pearl clutching like madmen.

It gets downright comical to the degree of Lauren Southern calling the NPI "a bunch of kids" which is funny considering she's a 20 year old airhead e-celeb talking about middle aged thinkers.

alt-right is a name (((they))) made
to name something is to have at least a modicum of power over it
do not accept (((their))) labels

Also.
Southern=Jew
Cernovich=Jew
Milo=Jew
Molyneux=Jew
Alex Jones=Jewish ex wife. Blames ebil Nazis for everything.
Watson=Liberal faggot

It was only a matter of time before the lolbergs found something to cry about. I'm just glad it happened relatively early before their kind got really weasels their way in

Speaking of libertarians, whatever happened to Julie Borowski?

She used to be /new/'s /girl/.

The term has been around for around 10 years the ((())) meme was made up by an edgy Alt right podcast

Honestly it's great that the Tricky Dick coming out party swept away all the bandwagoning libertarian idiots and exposed them as cucks. Lauren Southern was getting on my nerves and Mike the Kike Cernovich just couldn't stop shilling his shitty book.

>"I'm so glad Milo is the leader of the Alt Right!"
>"Fucking feminists."
>"You know gays are actually based."
>"Does anyone have any rare pepe memes!?!"
>"Top Kek!!!! XD"
>"Nazis were evil, Communists were just mislead and wrong but following orders."
>"Lol I can't believe that guy from twitter named ((((David)))) just posted about BLM lololol! Wait, why do I put echo marks on people's names again?"
>"I love baiting people on Sup Forums! Whenever I get (You)'s I feel a sense of accomplishment."
>"Upvoted!!"
>"Do you guys ever browse r/Sup Forums? I love all the dank memes posted there!"
>"Who's Julius Evola?? lol who cares"
>"Those Nazi guys in the alt right are just CTR shills trying to make us look bad."
>"Nationalism is actually evil. Blacks are civil human beings that should be treated with respect, multiculturalism can work if the people actually integrate into the culture."
>"Richard Spencer? No, he's just a left wing plant. He doesn't symbolize the alt right movement."
>"Cuck!"
>"William Luther Pierce was just a racist Nazi."
>"Now that Trump is elected we don't have to worry about anything!!!"
>"No, I would never join the military."
>"Race mixing is okay, I don't see what the big deal is, kek."
>"Yeah I came to Sup Forums in 2015 but I
browse reddit more."
>Don't you guys sometimes go to plebbit as well? Some of the specific sub are great!
>"What the heck is a 'Woahyack? Oh you mean the feels guy.'"
>"Guys guys look at this twitter post!!!! WHAT A KEK LMAO"
>"lol Sup Forums B T F O!!!"
>"I'm not a racist."
>"No, the 'Jews rule the world' is just a meme."
>"Christianity is a cancer just like Islam."
>"I hate those faggots that think it's okay to post anime on Sup Forums."

I'm not alt right because they like faggots

A young Lubos Motl with a wig.

This is me desu

>Southern

nope. you read the tweet wrong

This is majority of Sup Forums post "le can't stump the le trump" era

>muh e-celebs

>muh purity spiral

>>>/twitter/

Is Molyneux actually a Jew? I could have sworn at most it was just having a great grandmother or something, yet I had that too and I never thought to call myself a Jew since literally nothing was passed down.

This is something I expected would happen. Paul Joseph Watson and Mike Cernovich are in it for their own livelihoods, you see.

I think they were secretly hoping that Trump would lose by a tiny margin so they could spend the next four years making bank by keeping angry people angry. It would have been a great business opportunity, especially for Cernovich.

>look at this black guy in a MAGA hat, this means we're not racist
>you nazis are the same as SJWs
>Jews are not a big deal, let's focus on the real problem - fat trannies on tumblr
>we just pretend to be racist because it triggers SJWs, it's just ironic
>Alex Jones is so based
>Democrats are the real racists
>anyone can be American

You forgot the biggest cuck of them all: Sargon

This is what happens when you erroneously use a term and then it turns out it stands for something much different than you thought.
Glad the confusion got cleared but I think Spencer will be sad to see that his movement isn't actually that big.

>Pice related
His mother was.

Milo the faggot kike is to blame for so many of his ilk thinking they're edgy for attacking low hanging sjw fruit

>DNC, media, globalists in general, etc. invent "alt right" as a group equivalent to neo-nazis to freshly label anyone that disagrees with them
>prop up and give spotlight to attention whoring morons claiming to be leaders and representatives of the alt right
>show them to be the flawed retards they are
>claim victory over an enemy they created in their minds
>continue to lose in every nation sick of their shit
I'm all for the """alt right""""

Hi r/the_donald

Alex Jones actually mentioned he'd probably make more money if Hillary won than if Trump but that he still wants Trump for the sake of the country.

yes, google his name followed by jew.

Southern=not Jew
Cernovich=not Jew
Milo=Jew (barely)
Molyneux=Jew
Alex Jones=not Jew
Watson=not Jew

Hi summerfag

>Jew (barely)
His mother is Jewish which makes him a Jew

>Cernovich=not Jew

>Hook nose
>Beady eyes
>Nasally voice

You must be a special kind of newfag and/or shill to believe alt right was created by "the globalists".

The Alt right has literally been a thing for 10 years

link to tweet.

Just look at his nose and bottom lip

>not listening to infowars long enough to know Alex has named the (((Jew))) many times
>not listening to watson enough to have an original thought about his ideology
This comment=not well thought out

You must be a special kind of newfag and/or shill to believe you are anything but a cancerous summerfag who has overstayed their welcome.

op is an alt-faggot

twitter.com/cernovich/status/636291894583119872

Alex Jones is a different kind of shill. He shills his supplements and water filters, but he has a kind of humor about it and he occasionally takes a stand (no matter how ill-informed that stand is). I respect him more than I did.

Cernovich and Watson judge their beliefs by the number of social media hits and googledollars they can score, and turning into real alt right figures doesn't serve them in that sense.

Nice argument Chaim.

>Milo
PLS BUY MY T-SHIRTS

>Jones
PLS BUY MY COCK PILLS

>Cernovich
PLS BUY MY BOOK

Literally all just kikes in it for the money.

kind of seems like he's taking the piss to be honest. Sam Hyde does the exact same thing and he isn't.

It's funny because for the longest time Sup Forums basically said Milo, PJW and other cucks represent the "alt-right", while they are true white nationalist.

Now the media has flipped it on its head, we are supposedly the alt-right, and the cuck-crowd distances itself from the movement.

Really makes me think

Nice argument summerfag

>Sam Hyde does the exact same thing and he isn't.
We know he isn't Jewish. He has tortured and murdered too many Jewish orphans for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-4C7myX0vg
Jones always tries swaying away from naming the Jew. Just globalists along with ebil Nazis.
youtube.com/watch?v=26W-AQl2uZ4

>Went Full Alt-Right at work Today
>Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Trump
>Build The Wall

People laughed and agreed.

The word's origins don't matter as much as what it means to people nowadays. Whatever it once was, now it means "dirty racist" so you shouldn't be surprised to see people distancing themselves from it.

>don't do research
>be surprised when the word you thought means A actually means B
>media trap springs
And the fact that David "I'm not a supremacist" Duke does better job at getting his point across and not coming off as a racist than the alt-right "leadership" also has a role in this.

Yeah he definitely doesn't look or talk like a stereotypical Jew. Get your Jew-dar fixed bruv.

>Is Molyneux actually a Jew?
No. He even brought this up in a recent video.

>Cernovich grew up in a conservative Christian family in Kewanee, a farming town Illinois. He graduated from the University of Illinois and later attended the Pepperdine University School of Law.[14]

yeah he's pulling a Sam Hyde. not Jewish.

Oh so what? Every word ends up meaning "dirty racist"

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>Still worrying about the media calling you racist or literally Hitler.

why does e-celeb bullshit ruin everything it touches

>more division pushed by the media to enforce their own narrative
>Sup Forums falling for it
I thought you guys were going to MAGA

Yeah, and he fucking hates his mother. What's your point?

Yeah fits all the Jewish traits but totally not a Jew because he said so in some interview.. I know a Jew when I see one.

if i'm black and hate my mother does that make me not black now?

just another meme to make the msm look foolish, this is about as good for them as reporting on rare pepes

Not an arugment. My mom was a librarian, does that mean I'm one? Stef's mother subscribed to the Jewish faith, does Stef?

>all of this because of a stupid gesture made by Jews

youtube.com/watch?v=T5w_M5Ih4_E

The only way to become a Jew is having a Jewish mother.

@100028271

a librarian has nothing to do with genetics. no (You)s for you.

ITS AWWROIGHT GUYS. OI REALLY AM IN THE AWLT-ROIGHT. MOI TWEETS AHH JOOST A RUSE TO TRICK THA MAYNE STREAM METEOR!

We're obviously not talking about genetics, but ideology. If you really want to go down that path you would know ashkenazi jews usually score the highest on IQ tests.

It's not surprising, they have to distance themselves from being labeled Nazi's or Nazi sympathizers. The error was labeling themselves as Alt-Right to begin with when it was obvious how it would end.

>@

get out

Non-anonymous people do. Mostly because the population isn't strictly composed of right wingers yet.

No she is part jewish

I cringe hard when conspiritards demonstrate their inability to understand the Hegelian dialectic.

proof? i keep hearing this shit with no actual evidence. don't let them take muh lauren.

twitter.com/lauren_southern/status/601934068217872385?lang=en

fuck off kike. that doesn't mean shit. plenty of non jews had to escape their countries during the war. keep dreaming.

It COULD mean her grandparents are Jewish but it doesn't have to mean that. Lot's of non-Jews fled because of the war

>all these people falling for divide and conquer tactics.

Come on I thought we were above this petty bullshit.

'Alt-Right' leaders are all self-serving, spineless psychophants who couldn't care less about the truth.

We need to not allow ourselves to be labeled, and we don't need these stupid cults of personality

It makes you considerably less likely to support her practices and tribe.

maybe if spencer didn't make a complete ass of himself there wouldn't be an issue

Sup Forums isn't alt-right, stop thinking it is.
If you don't support white nationalism then the solution is simple, don't be alt-right.

Blame the idiots who fell for the media smear campaigns.

These guys deem themselves "above the unprofessional MSM", but as soon as the media decides to take one stupid clip out of context and obsess over it for days, they panic and are just as easily manipulated as any liberal.

The "reaction" is fake alt-right, i.e. co-opts.

That's why it's disappointing the media has given it the "neo nazi" meaning to people, I would have called myself alt right before. But now I am just a "centrist"