PIZZAGATE NEW INTEL

What is more likely:

There is an global conspiracy involving Hillary Clinton, Podesta, Besta Pizza, Comic Ping Pong, Moloch, spiral triangles, kids from Haiti, and some deranged contemporary artists.

Or

There's a God.

both are facts

>god is a fact
Why are some humans so fucking stupid?

More likely theory: Sup Forums is oblivious to the concept of confirmation bias.

There is only one true god.

>heh.. you deluded blue pilled faggot. My superior intellect shows me the light unlike your primitive prospects of the metaphysical

Fucking cliffhanger?
What, did you somehow link up to Trump?

Ooooh theres gonna be a flame war!

*Grabs popcorn*

Fact: Sup Forums is being shilled super hard. Why?

Fact: We onto something boys

Both

Correct The Record 's founder David Brock was dating James "JimmyComet" Alefantis for an extended period, maybe that has something to do with it?

>show me more prrof than just stupid conversations about pool parties

>existence is non-existent without a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator and a creator

>Thread Slide in 4.3.2._

>let's abandon the religion of our ancestors, the foundation stone of our culture! That'll show mom, fucking bitch making me wake up for church instead of sleeping in and watching yugioh.

Both, and he's pissed as fuck. The world was destroyed with water first, next it will be with fire.

I cant help but feel like some how some way this is all going to actually be blown open. Im waiting for some Anons to go to Epstein's Island and see what is in the cave and the temple.

richard dawkins prooved the existence of god when he wrote the word meme in the god delusion

>dead kike on a stick
>religion of our ancestors
now ain't that some shit

When something is no longer needed it should be cast aside, it's called progress. We don't use leaches for blood-letting anymore, and we don't worship the gods on mt. Olympus, we don't sacrifice virgins.

Religion is primitive.

good goy, now be degenerate. support gay rights, be gay, dont have children, no such thing as god, hes just an invisible man, dont read the bible, athiesm is the correct path, serve our lord moloch, be a good goy.

>tuber in the dirt
>food of estonian tonight
Ain't that somethin right thar

You're free to abandon it yourself, but there's no need to proselytize your emptiness. If you're so advanced, have fun manipulating the sheeple around you.

I dont believe Hillary or Obama partake, but I do believe that they use their power to cover for people in their close retinue who do. Like that ratbag podesta.

>You're free to abandon it yourself, but there's no need to proselytize your emptiness

Society will not advance until we are all on the same page. That page used to be religion, and religion served us well, we advanced a ton, but that page is no longer religion. The constant in-fighting and bickering of the religious right and the atheist left is one of the major reasons that we are so stunted as a species.

Why has it taken us so long to do ANYTHING in space since the moon landing? Because we don't believe in going to space as a country, we're too busy funding out military to kill those guys that think different than us.

Religion used to be unifying, but now it is simply divisive.

I ONLY HAVE ONE BELIEF

EVERYTHING IS WORSE THAN IT SEEMS

HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND

What makes you think its not already on fire but you just don't know it yet?

Ever found a bruise or cut that was pretty bad and you don't remember where it came from? You didn't feel it because you didn't notice it, but once you noticed it hurt like fuck?

IGNORANCE IS BLISS MAN

BELIEVE ME

YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE FEAR THAT AWAITS YOU

It has nothing to do with stupid its a delusion , lefties think they are the good guys , rightwingers think they are the good guy , its a delusion but who is right and who is wrong?

What is there for us in space anyways? Rocks and radiation. Until we can profitably extract resources from space or colonize another world, our efforts are better used on Earth. And there are 7 billion people in the world, no need for all of them to be working on space. Some can work on space, others on war.

Isn't it redundant to say the kikes want people to be non-religious since they're religious themselves?

If we don't explore space we will have no idea what is potentially out there

the first one has a lot more evidence in it's favor

Atheism goes hand in hand with low birth rates. No higher purpose = nothing greater than one's self to live for. We do need to be united, and that unity needs to come from religion. Just look at Poland for an example of that, one of the few uncucked countries left in Europe and it's literally the most religious one there.