Are people like Michael Savage, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, Adam Kokesh...

Are people like Michael Savage, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura, Adam Kokesh, and the assortment of others who have in some way contributed to RT useful idiots?

We all have our criticisms of the U.S. government, often at times accurate, but by airing out the laundry on a Russian platform, are we not literally being useful idiots? Does RT not only air dissident voices in the American media to sew discord in the nation? Do the personalities who appear on RT lose their integrity in favor of the Russians, even if the tension between our nations is bullshit?

bump

If you don't realize RT is just a mouthpiece of the Kremlin you aren't truly woke. They want themselves to be taken as a serious news network in order to more heavily influence US politics. They've already succeeded in getting Trump elected. How will they get before people catch on?

>but by airing out the laundry on a Russian platform, are we not literally being useful idiots?
Yes probably.
But what is the alternative? Keep things hush-hush and get your country ruined by corruption and destructive foreign policies?
If your officials are fucking up - it's not "useful idiots' " problem. Elect officials that won't fuck up. We have pro-Western news sources in Russia that criticize the government too. Many people call them the same - useful idiots or Western agents of influence. Still, no one is censoring them.

>Does RT not only air dissident voices in the American media to sew discord in the nation?
That is unlikely the goal. If anything with RT Russia aims at shifting public opinion in it's favor and get better relations with countries. What does destabilizing USA accomplishes? Collapse in world markets? How is it beneficial to Russia? RT was backing Donald Trumb the entire time and now your markets' indexes are record high!

>Do the personalities who appear on RT lose their integrity in favor of the Russians
No, I don't think so. They are just voicing their opinion which they can't do on MSM. If you have examples of otherwise - provide them.

>even if the tension between our nations is bullshit
The tensions are very real, but they are between the Kremlin and th current US administration.

sure but western media is just a mouthpiece of the globalist elites.
russia>>>>>>the globalist elites

All but one answer to the same people, and those people aren't Russia. If they were Russian plants, they would have already been jailed/killed.

I'll give you a hint: Adam Kokesh is Jonathon Brandis.

>If your officials are fucking up - it's not "useful idiots' " problem. Elect officials that won't fuck up. We have pro-Western news sources in Russia that criticize the government too. Many people call them the same - useful idiots or Western agents of influence. Still, no one is censoring them.

To add to that, in Russia anything pro-Western is now considered as marginal, but in the West many people - not just some freaks - DO listen to RT. You know what that means?
That there's really something wrong in the West. A discord is already in place, since the populace don't trust your MSM. That's the problem. They've lost all credibility.

fuck of commie

'The Kremlin' is not a thing and doesn't have a mouth, you tard.

We know that our media isn't any better.
Our media pretty much repeats what US mainstream media is saying and we know those fuckers are not trust worthy at all. Our media tries to hide the refugee problems and blame it all on Russia, but who has been bombing and overthtowing governments in the middle east the past several years not USA if we believe what the media is saying.

lol yes it is

I'm sure Russia has west-friendly News sources but the putindrones of RT are pure cancer.

>ßß: redpilled trap
Ok

>ßß: redpilled trap
Fuck off back to lebbit or where ever you came from.

How passable are you?

>CTR calling someone else a Commie

Take a look at your own Liberal party you faggot.

Good points, Russbro.

>Does RT not only air dissident voices in the American media to sew discord in the nation?
That is the point.

RT is a better source of news than most American media.

Keiser Report is good.

rude

Eh, I'm 20 so 7/10. I'm slowly reverting to a cute guy.

>I'm sure Russia has west-friendly News sources
In unmarked graves, sure

echo.msk.ru
inosmi.ru
navalny.com
kommersant.ru
slon.ru
etc etc
Shut up if you don't know shit.

>unmarked
I'm offended.

Cute guys are the bane of my existence. If they were traps I could at least fake the shit through SJW means. It's really just the hair and deep voice that kill it for me.