Would you guys put this much effort into hate if you just had a girlfriend to be with and got laid on a regular basis?

Would you guys put this much effort into hate if you just had a girlfriend to be with and got laid on a regular basis?

I'm seeing a lot of sexual frustration here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VQ6y9cOYWtE?t=1m19s
youtube.com/watch?v=_EwPGtWaUOE
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I live with my gf and it's a good relationship. Im still brimming with hatred tho

>Man Jaw
>Nose piercing
>Fake boobs

>"""Girl"""friend

because she fucks your neighbor, Phil, while you shit post about niggers and cucks, leaf.

I haven't had a girlfriend since /new/.

i fuck my gf(male) daily and i still want to kill all niggers

I was happier when I had a GF actually.

Then I got married and now I'm filled with hate again.

i have a qt gf and i am a leftist

I'm engaged to a serbian qt3.14, we've been together for three years and just bought a house for future children.

I still hate what this world has become, even moreso since I want my children to grow up well.

>Fake
You

>Sup Forums fell for the cuckold meme

>gf

Sage

probably not famalam, but thats not happening so ill let the hate drive me for now.

I am sexually frustrated, it has been ten years for me and I just want to sit on someone's face and tell them that it's okay.

How desperate are you? Sup Forums is a board of CHADS, we fuck all the time. Having your own opinion, being ambitious and having a good body is like catnip for women.

Nope. When you get a gf you realize all your hatred was justified.

>promoting casual sex
kys degenerate

I'm always fighting the urge to go drink and party with the normies and spend two hours chatting up a girl that I only want to sleep with, pretending that I care about her life when I just want to jizz on her face

Since this is a pretty lame lifestyle I stay home reading books and learning languages.
I hope one day I can use my intelligence to defeat a normie

>Would you guys put this much effort into hate if you just had a girlfriend to be with and got laid on a regular basis?
Of course not. Why would I be bothered by all this brainwashing of children, the ever-increasing national debt, the complete destruction of any hope for the future if I had a realistic chance to have children?

the fucking fupa looks like a mangled penis in the thumbnail.... fucking PUUUUKE

I have a gf. I still hate niggers like poison. As far as Ii'm concerned they're literally no better than wild gorillas roaming our country with no animal control to subdue them. I don't see how a girlfriend would change that.

Are you implying any man anywhere should take political direction from a woman?

Why do you want to defeat a normie?

I live with my gf, she's lovely and have great sexual intimacy with her.

I am an ethno-nationalist who strongly supports personal freedom and is vehemently anti immigration, anti muslim, anti social justice and anti marxist

So, what is your point?

>put this much effort into hate

What hate? Libdrones really love being disingenuous with this kind of language. Was it "hate" that won Brexit? Is it "hate" to honour your tradition and defend your people's right to their ethnic and national identity and their history? It's not about hate and never was. Go ask the tolerant and peace loving liberals that are destroying property and physically assaulting people cause an election didn't go their way about all of that you insincere cunt.

Or, you could get a hobby, socialize and meet a girl that has more value than being a chatty fleshlight.

>I'm seeing a lot of sexual frustration here

This is what women and nu-males say when they don't have an argument.

>yet progressives have way more sex (not the enjoyable kind; non-monogamous, mostly random, don't forget the degenerate faggots) and chimped out when Trump won

I'm seeing a lot of projection coming from you cucks. You are not a voice of reason in the midst of this.

This guy gets it.

I can get laid. I want a wife now. Not a fuck buddy. Sadly, there's nobody who is wife material.

youtu.be/VQ6y9cOYWtE?t=1m19s
This you?

>in a loving long term relationship
>get laid whenever I want (pretty much)

I've started using Sup Forums even more since we moved in together.

How I make gf?

>meet a girl that has more value than being a chatty fleshlight.
Why yes i too enjoy fantasy novels

Because they are strong and confident people based purely on their ignorance. Example, PUA dudes basically act stupid and spend hours talking nonsense to a girl and most girls don't even realize how stupid they are for falling for those tricks.

It's like watching someone selling pyramid scheme stuff and not wanting to be a part of it. I don't want to be swallowed by the system of things

>Why do you want to defeat a normie?
Doesn't the winner gain the right to make the loser his bitch?

Hahah true that nigga

yes this is why we need to nationalize and redistribute all women

I had a great girlfriend.

then we got married

Now I realize wedding rings kill female sexual desire.

Fuck marriage. If anything happens in my current marriage I'm fucking opting out and playing the field. Marriage is too fucking hard for these entitled princesses that grew up watching disney and expect way too much and are invariably crushed when their spouse can't do 30 hours of shit in a 24 hour day.

I'll be glad when marriage rates hit their natural bottom because right now bitches be crazy with this "buy me this ring" "buy me this extravagant wedding' and then whine when the husband can't do everything for her.

"Daddy, why did you marry a dirty slav"

I literally tell both my girlfriend and my sidechick to fuck off so I can shitpost on Sup Forums

Believe what you want

Well actually im a lot calmer now that im single again

I'm mainly upset because of jobs.

I'm a white male republican with a bad-tier college degree. Once they see i'm white and guess i'm republican they rage. Once I tell them I have a degree they start getting really mad. They either motion for me to go on neetbux or they get very visibly and verbally upset.

Pretend you're stupid , go outside and approach women in the street, act like a stupid idiot, be careful with your words and you're gold:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EwPGtWaUOE

Seriously the more PUA and actual pick up videos I watch, the more shame I feel towards women for falling for their stupid nonsense.

And yes I'm incredibly jealous of men who decide to spend their time just fucking women. I'd love to do it but there's also lots of other things I want to do and quite honestly I can't fit all of them in 24 hours a day

Like right now I'm trying to get initiated into Santeria or Haitian Voodoo. How can I used this to get laid? I can't. Or rather, I could use these rituals to attract women. But what next? I get 10 women. Then I'd probably want more. And more. And I would never be satisfied.

Rather than following my urges I prefer learning to dissolve them and become pure unadultered spiritual energy

tl;dr im a wizard

"So that liberating Constantinople may be your birthright"

But user, i've got many gfs and get laid on a regular basis.

user here comes to rescue

I too am married. Wife got fat and lazy, libido almost non existent, i'm physically repelled by her presence. My married friends aren't doing any better from what i've heard.
Having to choose between antidepressants and crashing my marriage (with no survivors) i decided to think outside of the box. I've got a mistress, regularly fuck hookers and overall act like i'm a single man when out for work.
Roasties make such a big deal out of it because they know their market value declines scary fast after 25. Which is why you seem a lot of fuss about OMG U FUCK WHORES DISGUSTING EWWWW or NOT A REAL MAN or CHEATING BASTRD. Lots of people insulting are brainwashed males as well. These are just spooks, propaganda, brainwashing. Pay it no mind.

A real man should be a good father and provide for his family. Period.Nothing about becoming an emasculated slave by the hands of a fat, conniving roastie.
Get a second cell phone and get your life back senpai

> I'm seeing a lot of sexual frustration here

Project harder, most grievances here are real.

honestly no, so google/fbi please go get me a qt gf

LIKE AND SHARE

EVERYWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

LIKE AND SHARE

EVERYWHERE

I agree though that sexual frustration is a fucked up thing. Women think that most men just go "Oh fine, I'll jerk off and be content". But the truth is that sexuality spreads into many aspects of our life. A man who is a virgin is not only a loser in the sexual aspect, he would probably be less confident and more likely to be bullied due to his low selfesteem.

Women think men just want to penis-in-vagina and then fuck off, but there is a whole psychological positive reinforcement that you can get from just fucking any girl you meet. It's like shouting to yourself HOLY FUCK YES I AM THE MAN, THE MANLIEST MAN

>2016
>Falling for the 1 post by this id

This board is not a board of hate

It is a very optimistic board of people who want society to run as efficiently as it can by means of policies that acknowledge the differences in demographics. We're all very happy that we're starting to get our way for a change.

And I'm still a virgin. Can't be frustrated by something I have no real knowledge of!

I thought /x/ was our girlfriend.
Aren't we taking /x/ to the winter ball Again this year?

1 night a week go outside wizard, be brave and try not to overthink it, just relax and learn from your mistakes.
Have fun.

I have a stable relationship, it's better to know more about the world, that's why I go here. The more you know, the less anybody can make you a sucker.

This. I'm 29 and my mom told me the other day I should look into getting neetbux since my work record is nil. It was then I realized even my own mother has ascribed me to going nowhere.

Pic related, it's how I feel everyday.

Do you live with her?

That lady looks a lot like a friends sister that I had a humongous crush on when I was young.

Wew

Yeah I am planning to devote one day to these earthly pursues and then forget about it the rest of the week. As I'm also a /fringe/ edgelord, I am preparing to turn Tuesdays (when the influence of planet Mars is strongest, passion) and then just dressed smart, go outside and try to pick me up a girl. I just have to make my life a little bit more girl-friendly

- clean my room
- get flashy clothes
- get good at complimenting absolutely everything she does
- shave my pubes

you know, girl-friendly

"Deus vult!"

If you combine your hate with a little bit of charisma it's pretty easy to get that girlfriend.

Ya I was gonna be a lawyer but then those jobs have now vanished. That was my purpose.

The funny thing is that i've had jobs in the past but again it's like NOTHING matters to these people. I've been told to my face that "We don't care about you're college degree" by a person WITH A COLLEGE DEGREE lol wtf.

I mean I make posts about this all the time. If 90% of degree don't matter, then don't expect people to go to work because by definition that means there is no social mobility. No wonder everyone just goes on neetbux holy fuck. And people on here fucking wonder why so many of us are on neetbux

I've been married 15 years, what's my excuse, faggot?

Yes. She's a good woman, but knowing how much I disappoint only leads me to drinking and self-loathing. I'm probably going to kill myself on my 30th birthday.

It's all part of the newspeak.

You guys are scaring me something fierce, where there any warning signs when you were dating/engaged how old were you when you got hitched and how old are you now?

In a happy relationship with lots of sex

I agree with a lot of views of this community because I care about the fate of future children and grandchildren.

I'm not particularly angry, just a patriot who doesn't want foreigners taking advantage of and ruining this country

I've never understood this argument by liberals. No, nobody is working hard to troll, and no, nobody (virtually) is actually angry. Trolling is more recreation than venting. I troll because I like to see people get really mad. I'm not sexually frustrated or angry from being bullied in school. I'm probably more successful than most people reading this, and it wouldn't matter if I wasn't because I could comfortably coast on my family's money. Honestly, the left will always lose to trolls because they have a tendency of getting mad or indignant, that's why they are such an easy target for trolls, and instead of learning and changing how they react, they double down and launch PR campaigns trying to label trolls as failures (both sexually and professionally) just because they're salty. It's actually amazing that this has gained so much traction, but honestly, there are a lot of retards in the US.

me going balls deep into my gf wont remove the niggers from the streets and the faggot propaganda on television

I'LL TALK TO 3D WOMEN WHEN ITS NOT POINTLESS ENTERTAINMENT

I HAVE TO MEME A FUTURE FOR WESTERN CIVILIZATION SO IT DOESN'T GET BTFO

GTFO OF MY BREADS REEEEEEEEEEE

Non nobus domine

This was her plan all along, she never wanted you to move out subconislly. She needs her little doll their to love her always. She fucked you over bro.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Yes, Yes and Yes.

OBJECTIVELY THIS

Every girl I've been with had just been deceiving me the entire time.
So I probably would still be angry, yes.

I am no ally of Israel, but let's not act like Islam isn't anything but a barbarous "religion".

Quite honestly? Fuck the entire region, I want the whole thing glassed.

I have a girlfriend and she is so racist she leans out the window while driving down the street to scream NIGGER at middle class black lads on the pavement

how is this question relevant to the truth of anything said here

>where there any warning signs
She had a vagina

It is hope, not hate.

Yes, nice job you finally figured out Sup Forums, what took you so long?

Confusing h8 for righteous anger.
Also I don't want reap accusations.

There isn't much special about this girl, well assuming she has the personality of most girls with that type of look. I'm sure you can have fun with her but is it really worth wasting the amount of money she'll take from you?

I'm married, have sex more than I even want.

>cannot...unsee

damn you

SHE SOUNDS SO PLEASANT DOES SHE HAVE A SISTER

I like that leaf is the insult.

>shit that never happened

A gf would try to convince you to have some over when you're at work.

Good luck finding a woman that's not ultra-liberal, taken 10+ cocks and looks decent.

>glassed