You can't condemn this and defend public breastfeeding

You can't condemn this and defend public breastfeeding.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3431754/
fusion.net/story/240876/sexual-arousal-breastfeeding/
youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. lolbertarian

I agree with the picture to be honest.

>gook english skills

>tfw views are too logically consistent to criticize

This thread can only go downhill from here.

Good thing I live in a cold climate so nobody would do this.

Why do people care so much about public breast feeding? What about it upsets you? Like, I get that you fags don't like seeing women naked but jesus christ this is such a non-fucking-issue.

Lmao for an American jerking off in public is the same as a mother breastfeeding her baby. Fucking disgusting inbred country.

Breastfeeding isn't a sex act

One is a sexual act, the other isn't. One is a healthy and natural way to feed a baby, the other is rather pointless fun that can wait until you're home.

kill all degenerates

congratulations on being lied to you dipshits
breastfeeding causes sexual stimulation to provoke the woman to get pregnant again
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3431754/

nearly all women get turned on while breastfeeding
fusion.net/story/240876/sexual-arousal-breastfeeding/

>see a group of men masturbating in public
>become aroused and join them
>have a wonderful afternoon legally masturbating in public with my new friends
There is literally nothing wrong with a world like this

>letting babies go hungry
nice one cuck

>it's 3000BC and we don't have baby formula or breast pumps

should we shit in the public and ignore toilets too because it's "natural"?

At -7 I came in ex-gfs mouth in the park, her mouth was cozy and warm, felt great man.

They're vandalizing the streets with sperm and breaking ethic laws.

Public breastfeeding ALSO violates ethic laws.

We have these laws so we don't have to look at your naked-asses. Break them, and you should be charged with the appropriate crimes

Masturbating is something you do for self-gratification of your own fully self-conscious being.
Breastfeeding is something you do to appease the needs of a baby with no self-control.

I get aroused by seeing pretty women but looking at them is not a sexual act.

It's like every person in this thread has never been around a woman with a baby. They just use a fucking blanket and cover up, you never even see their shit.

Oh... So this is why the white race is dying. Now I understand...

>Breastfeeding is something you do to appease the needs of a baby with no self-control.

>baby formula
bad for baby
>breast pump
not everyone has these

>equating feeding babies to shitting

That's not the problem, you nu-male inbred.
The problem is when they expose themselves in public like an animal when we have laws against exposing yourself in public.

I know it's hard for a sub-human like you to understand that, but REAL contributing members of society are talking.
Take your monthly tugboat and go back to

stop masturbating in public you sicko

Not breastfeeding causes oral fixation, your baby grows to be a degenerate offering £10 blowjobs in a gay nightclub.

We also have sperm banks and test tubes, should we stop fucking?

In public, yes.
Stupid degenerate

>one is a mother feeding her child
>the other is a man pleasuring himself
you are fucking retarded
have your (you), faggot

Who the fuck would defend public breastfeeding except radical feminists and degenerates?

Muh feelings. Of course i would defend this too.

So long as the woman doesn't leave her tits just hanging in the open, and keeps herself mostly covered up while doing it, I think its ok.
Its not a thing for sexual.

Can confirm cozyness. Gets rough at -30

I don't have a problem with public masturbation.

I personally don't mind breastfeeding in public because I'm not a faggot who is terrified of seeing breasts.
>Ew, a woman has her breasts exposed in public, I might become not gay if I see it!

why aren't you from best korea

Fuck off fag, we live in a society where we slaughter calves to generate more cow milk to drink. I don't think you have any right to tell a woman how to feed her baby while slaughterhouses process corpses for our consumption.

Modernist "decency" is a fucking joke. You are literally descended from a pile of corpses who, in turn, were mostly generated from consuming corpses. Shut the fuck up about "degenerates" and breastfeeding.

Diogenes of Sinope masturbated publicly and he was a great philosopher. And what about your achievements, bigots?

I thought from the pic this was going to be about gay pride. But I personally wouldn't want to see either
Or even when mothers change their kids outside of a bathroom

>it's a whiteknight defends grown children sucking their mothers udders in public because of their lactate fetish episode

>Implying that's the problem
>Implying it isn't the fact that these cunts don't even have to common decency to bring a tiny little fucking blanket to cover up with
>Implying it isn't the fact that they're attention whores deliberately doing it so when someone gets put off by it they can go "HOW DARE THIS FUCKING SEXIST PIG SHAME ME"

>Libertarians want to watch men walk around jerking off in public

I believe it.

Crowd surfing on top of a building coming to you soon.

He has the right, you Geek loser.
IT'S ILLEGAL FOR A WOMAN TO EXPOSE HERSELF IN PUBLIC.

It's illegal, and if you don't follow our laws, feel free to leave Michigan and move back to Somalia.

no, just you

well, one is for feeding children the other for pleasure.

..... sadly, looking at canada, it won't be long before semen are on childrens diet.....

Autistic fags are mad that women are breaking a law (indecent exposure) and are not held accountable for it, and it is seen as another free "do whatever you want" card to women, while men get put on sex offenders lists for walking around their yard wearing boxers.

People also dislike it because it's campaigned by feminists and anyone who holds any kind of disdain against women automatically disagrees with obnoxious feminists out of spite.

I personally dislike the fact that, they do it in family restaurants because it seems disrespect to do while in the presence of others, even more so if they are unsightly and/or obnoxious about it.

yes you can you utter bellend
8/8 shitpost though

>you should get to violate laws I disagree with

t. sanctuary city activists

I would maybe have a problem with public breastfeeding if I ever saw it, even once
where do you people hang out where women do this?
I'm 28, social, and I've seen a lot of stuff, but I've never seen a woman do this
I have to believe this is some overblown/false flag/etc nonsense

>blowjob is the same as a handjob

well masturbating feeds the nature with nutriments, also mothers feel pleasure when they breastfeed their children so its pretty much the same

Usually public Transport(Like subways) and public restaurants(Like Subways)

I have never seen this in a Subway, or any public restaurant
and I don't like in a shitty city with a train, and even if I did, I wouldn't ride it
>live in degenerate overpopulated city
>degeneracy occurs within close quarters
>O NO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN

You have 5 seconds to explain exactly what's wrong with public masturbation.

It's disgusting

Masturbating is a sexual act

Breast feeding isnt

>REPOST VIDEO ON ALL MEDIA

SHARE THIS
you can change

EVERYWHERE
everything

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
if this goes viral

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
this will go viral

SHARE THIS
this will change

EVERYWHERE
everything

>REPOST VIDEO ON ALL MEDIA

it can be

Breast feeding is a sexual fetish to many, so it triggers a sexual response in those people.

I know women make the "I'm not hurting anyone milking argument , don't look"
That's because some women are dumb.
The real argument is a cost benefit, is jerking it in public hurting any children that see it? Is milking it hurting any children that see it?

>You can't condemn this and defend public breastfeeding.

yfw you realize how very stupid you are, and how poor your logic is

>Public breastfeeding ALSO violates ethic laws.
lol
do you live in a Muslim country or are you Muslim?

Men and Womens don't have equal rights you dumb cuck.
It'd be a problem if they were feeding their childs with their vaginas, but it's just their boobs.

not an argument leaf

>feeding a baby
>masturbation
Did you suck off your father for nutrients as an infant?

why is masturbation in public bad?
is it because we as a society decided so?

>is it because we as a society decided so?
Yes. Many people can't even handle two men kissing each other let alone 69ing in the middle of a busy road.

>western men are OK with their wife pulling her tits out in public
There is something seriously wrong with you guys.

Breast milk is better then formula , carries antibodies that the kid doesn't have as they have a clean slate immune system.

>drink formula

most formulas are full of shit that does fuck all.
That's probably why most of you cunts are autistic

ok
but i'm going to put it up on vimeo

breast pump

BAN UNCOVERED FEET

you sound like som fuckin super offended muslims. the difference is jack ass you dont jerk off into your kids mouth to feed them

male humans evolved to find breasts sexually attractive
are we now denying science to make you happy?

>Baby formula
>Breast pumps
Your parents hate you, don't they?

>male humans evolved to find feet sexually attractive

there's nothing wrong with breast pumps

>need to eat vs. need to masturbate
False equivalence.

>yeees good goy, you must give them industrial chemicals instead of breast milk

what's wrong with breast pumps?

What is healthier - freshly squeezed orange juice or presqueezed carton?

you could go pump it in a bathroom then feed your baby.
would it not still be fresh?

Yeah good luck when your child is a undeveloped ugly piece of trash, you protestant puritan trash

That would be possible, but why wouldn't you just feed your baby in the bathroom then instead?

>Serbian Pence bringing the rage
Ziveli!

>roach meme understanding

can confirm. your ex-gfs mouth felt great.

Because then the baby would see the womans breast

babies need to eat every few hours or they become dehydrated. you can last a little longer without masturbating.

Yes, I can - and do - condemn it.
You are comparing entirely different things, in an unfair & misleading way. Deliberately. As you well know.
Go away.

No shit if a baby suckled on your dick I'm sure you'd feel aroused wether you wanted to or not.

Jacking off in public is degenerate, it is such a vulgar display of overt sexual behaviour, I don't want the nation's children exposed to that kind of shit.
Breastfeeding is a private affair, it is a task towards the baby. The reason why relativists want to shill for it is because it is le empowering for women somehow to parade their bodies around. Newsflash, women love attention like heroin, just don't give it to them and watch what happens.

>public

Can go downhill when you already at the bottom