youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LITERALLY SHAKING

>oppressed groups
>women
>niggers
>oppressed
Are we back in 1800's.

No if they say stuff like that they can suck my dick and stay oppressed for eternity. Fuck you I'm not going to do anything for you.

MUH GOD!

>DUDE IDEOLOGY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PRAGMATISM LMAO

Not that I'm complaining, it'll get Trump another 4 years.

well, the opinion OP's pic displays is right in the sense

>"Your belief that all humans should be treated with equal respect shouldn't be conditional based on whether or not individual people are nice to you."

That is not only 100% right, it is in fact 110%, 120% and even 130% right. In fact it is a flawless argument.

Except for the premise that "...all humans should be treated with equal respect..." That I do not blieve, and thus the opinion OP's pic in no way applies to me.

Some niggers to colour this thread.

>all humans should be treated with equal respect
>"fuck white people" completely OK

And they still don't understand why Trump won.

I went on a date with a college going Mexican girl and she basically told me the same thing. She was telling me to expect her family to curse me or say things behind my back if I ever saw them but I shouldn't be offended because it's due to centuries of oppression.

Fuck humans,

And where does the belief that all humans should be treated with respect come into play when the feminist says "I hate men" or the black says "fuck white people" in the first place?

If you attack me on a daily basis for years, I will not support you. It's that simple.

impressive quads pajeet my friend

>blaming and discriminating someone based on the color of their skin or gender shouldn't make you stop fighting the good fight against racism and misogyny guys!

>Beleive that "all humans should be treated with equal respect"
>That belief "shouldn't be conditional based on whether or not individual people are nice to you"

If you actually believe this, then saying that you hate men and white people should be unacceptable regardless of how "oppressed" you think you are.

>guys stop it you should know people all deserve equal respect even if some of them are mean to you
>also FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE MEN
is there any proof that these people are actually sentient?

nice quads

Nah, just selfish women who love a self-righteous feel of mother terresa without leaving their uni.
Nice get.

LIKE AND SHARE

EVERYWHERE

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

LIKE AND SHARE

EVERYWHERE

>You should treat everyone with respect
>Even when they don't respect you and have done nothing to earn your respect
>WHY AREN'T YOU PREPPING THE BULL, WHITE MAN?

Why wouldn't I want to oppress people that hate me?

Or at the very least, why would I give two fucks about freeing them from oppression.

Pay me bitch.

I don't go to work for my boss because he's a nice guy. I go because I get paid.

>If you're a nice person you should be nice regardless if everyone else is an asshole

That just makes you a...wait for it...

cuck.

Fuck lefties are whiny cunts. Any time I see this demanding shit I just blow them off even more.

Her point still stands - All people deserve to be treated with equal respect. So that's how you should behave - even if everyone else, including herself, doesn't.

Think of it like this user;

Stealing is wrong, right? So just because everyone else is stealing your stuff, doesn't mean you should steal theirs.

If you choose to form alliances based on ideology and moral beliefs, you shouldn't expect them to be based on mutual benefits.

>morals

I have a feeling you and I have different ideas of what constitutes morality, dear

That's not moral of you user. That's you basing your support on conditions like self interest.

How soulless of you.

All humans should be treated with equal respect; that's why when third wavers repeatedly talk about how useless, expendable, and evil menare they lose the respect and solidarity of men. I know basic stoic logic is hard for dumb cunts to learn, but you'd think that sheer repetition would enact some form rote rote learning.

What "basic human rights" are these niggers denied?

>hearing "gas the kikes race war now" doesn't mean you shouldn't stop oppressing the goyim

I don't think people deserve respect, they deserve equal treatment and expectations.

When I see niggers living on unemployment and welfare and generally being a nuisance to everyone around them by constantly committing crime I am treating them with the equal expectation I would a white man by saying they're pieces of shit who we shouldn't bother wasting any more jail space on and simply euthanize them.

Just because something should or shouldn't be a certain way, doesn't make it so.

wtf! I hate white people now!

even then women werent fucking oppressed they simply had to commit to their gender role like men had too and niggers living in the states were still better off than niggers living in africa

This is why these people will never win. They refuse to disavow their own garbage people. Trump did it with the alt-right. They will NEVER tear down anyone who wears the SJW badge and says this bullshit, but they will still expect you to side with them. Fucking idiots.

What if they have kids?

The kids are already a burden on the state as it is considering those niggers are on welfare - might as well try to find them a household that isn't fucking broken, eh?

has nobody replied with fuck whores and niggers yet

Questioning if Jews are people should force the president elect to denounce your group.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Euthanize the kids too

>You guys totally should apply DOUBLETHINK if you want to be true allies of SocJus

Marxism is cancer.

Palestine was once Christian until the Muslims came in and slaughtered and subjugated them. Assuming Israel is worse for doing the same is flat out ridiculous.

If you support Palestine you are a hypocrite. End of story.

So are saying that Doublethink is doubleplusgood?
Gosh, what a surprise that it is an opinion hold by a Flag from a country that is basically the closest to what planet Earth has to an anus.

Digging the grave even deeper

>all humans should be treated with equal respect
>"fuck white people" completely OK
So, by extension, fuck niggers too

wow this proven, election winning methodology really got my synapses firing

how can we ever fight it? pack it up Sup Forums

> "Do as I say, not as I do"
The problem with this, ginnydi, is that when you keep saying "Kill all men", I begin to suspect that the whole concept of "Everyone deserves respect :^)" is not so much a moral absolute as it is a Jewish trick to destroy civilization.

this has nothing to do with us op.

this is obviously aimed at "oppressed groups" who are not teaming up with others. i.e. its a message to sjws from different camps

let them simmer in their own juices

also, 1 post by this id and op is a faggot