I need your help Sup Forums I need meme magic

I believe i am cursed by an ancient god. Most likely Aphrodite because i dedicated a apple tree to her as a young child and then pissed on it as a teenager.

Ever since then whenever i try to do anything that remotely involves love it falls flat on it's face without there being anything i could have done.

I have seen the power of meme magic. It elected donald trump president, It defeated molach, It made brexit happen.

All i ask for is a smidgeon of meme magic. Please lift this ancient curse off of me kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=IT_sYE9Ol6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek hates faggots like you.
anime girl or bust

Please kek. Bless me. I beg of you to lift this curse.

Praise kek

You can't spell Kisses without IsIs.

John 13:34-35New International Version (NIV)

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

>7474
This is a good sign! I fear i wont be able to do this alone, Please anons. help me!

Kek forgives you and removes the curse.

OP stop being an autistic sperglord and grow balls.

Also take this /r9k/ shit off of pol, theres numbers there too.

You're just an ugly virgin manlet lmao.

Girls just don't like ugly manlets.

The only magic that's involved is that your mother gave birth to such a thing.

Donald Trump got elected after 8 years of Democrats. Thanks Barack Obama.

Kek doesn't do shit for ugly manlet faggots you poo in loo.

You pissed off Aphrodite why are you asking Heqet for help? They are probably laughing together at you, you want to make ammends with Aphrodite.

You're looking for the /x/ board my friend.

>checks flag
>Estonia
Literally who?

>88
The numbers speaketh, Thank you lord kek!
I will always be a faithful servant to you!

Praise kek brothers.

Where's the spell that nullifies hatred and cruelty; I know it's in here somewhere.

You retard, just go back to the Apple tree, lay some offerings for Aphrodite such as good wine and shells and ask for forgiveness. Tell her you were a fucking retarded teen and you wish to apologize for insulting her.

The fastest fucking growing post-communist state in the world you filthy poo skinned shit eater.

Kek is the god of chaos fatso. He will help the cruel and the hate.

Your low energy spells won't do shit burger monger.

Only jesus can save you from demons, user.

You have to let a bunch of strangers from craigslist pee on you until your love life turns around.

>believes in meme magic unironically

sorry man Brexit and Trump were predictable because dumb people, aka the majority, usually pick what sounded better being sold to them. I don't get how people say they were shocked as if this hasn't happened multiple times throughout history. Media and social media just make it far more extreme but its literally part of a cycle. Kek isn't real, propaganda and mob mentality are.

kek

Shut the fuck up newfag.

girls suck, relationships suck. you're not cursed man; no more than most people

That is not how magic works you faggot, also I seriously doubt that ancient Egyptian god would give a fuck about you

Kek only help those who contribute to the chaos

I gues kek has spoken

I voted for trump in a swing state. does that help?

No. Kek ONLY helps the cases which contribute to chaos.

You getting a gf does the exact opposite. You will no longer have the time to support chaos.

Kek will not make you useless for chaos.

I'm sorry user.

>eesti

Snow niggers.

He has spoken

I shall ask for her forgivness tommorow at sunrise and offer her what i can.

Today is the day of her feast. No wonder the curse is so strong

We may be snow niggers, but we beat winter.

You can't even beat a fucking BIRD, a god damn BIRD emu beat you.

I believe my future endeavors will spread chaos further but i can't do it alone!

I want some meme magic too. Praise Kek, please grant me all that I've asked for this year.

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Hillary pls go

KEK LET THIS KEK BE FREE OF ALL CURSES AND HEXES PLACED UPON HIM

KEK HELP HIM GET SHADILAID

I.... will make an attempt on your behalf.

Please Kek, have pity on this mortal.

Just checking the gets.

fuck off. Kek doesn't give a shit.

he's the god of chaos, not pity, you god damn retard

We Love You KEK!

why are you so angery esti?

Mortal you don't bequeath what the god of chaos can or can not do. He is the god of chaos. He is by nature unpredictable

if you want help, dont ask here. Join occult forum, /r/occult, Becomealivinggod com/forum
those folks can help you, but take everything with a grain of salt, try to do everything yourself and only take information

I'm not.

He does chaos. Are you retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=IT_sYE9Ol6k