Soros to spend $5-$10 million on creating civil unrest in America

archive.is/zyLCF

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's already spent much more than that

>$5-$10 million

that's like chump change, no?
I mean, thats probably a fraction of a fraction of what this guy spends in a day.

>$5-$10 million
>a lot

Oh shit he must be getting poor, wasted so much money on Clinton and Remain.

R I C O
I
C
O

He understands how niggers work. You pay a few loud ones and the rest will gladly tear shit up for free, especially if they are promised loot from the stores they burn down.

Why spend more than you have to?

They'll do it for cheap, so don't pay them a lot. Besides, how much does it cost to rent buses, then clean the ape smell out of them afterwards?

Do you remember Ford Foundation giving BLM 100 million?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/

Shit will jump-off on inauguration day.

Is it true?

I'm not clicking that shit

Google it

All the "Activists" will give chimpingout orders.

They'll lead the rats, like pied pipers.

Yeah a million ain't shit now in days. To create civil war 2.0 u need at least 40 billion. A CEO made 30 bil in 2015 alone, this year maybe 50 bil? Also this CEO is public, there are private billionaires who pay a lot to not make their wealth public. Yes Bill Gates isn't the richest person in the world. Think people, when the government say they lost a dollar it's more like 10 dollars, when billionaires say they make a dollar they actually made 10 dollars. Use ur brain

Did that make sense in your head?

WASHINGTON — After a series of attacks against immigrants and minorities since Election Day, the financier George Soros says he will commit $10 million from his personal foundation to combat a rise in hate crimes that he linked to the “incendiary rhetoric” of President-elect Donald J. Trump’s campaign.

His nonprofit group, the Open Society Foundations, plans to spend at least $5 million in coming weeks to fund grants of as much as $150,000 to community groups and civil rights organizations to develop plans for combating the recent spate of hate crimes and to work with victims.

Why the fuck would Ford give them 100 million?

Oh wait never mind, here's the new Ford Foundation president, it all makes sense now.

He's a disgrace to the Ford name.

snopes.com/george-soros-bring-down-us/

Inb4 blind dismissal of Snopes since it goes against your beliefs.

>snopes

Link to original BILD source?

people managing these foundations need to be made a target very quickly

they are one of the problems and easily solved

Wow, why make such a false jpg?