Ohio

So I'm thinking about running for Ohio Governor against scumbag John Kasich as "Alt Right" and spreading a version of state nationalism (statism?) in order to create the sense that local government and control is important for the right of citizens. As we as some projects I think that my state deserves, namely cleaning up lake Erie and opening up coal production and nuclear power. What other ideas should I promote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2B0UyOZQUsA
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-ohio-marijuana-vote-that-could-make-nick-lachey-a-weed-kingpin-yes-that-nick-lachey/2015/10/30/58bd2b28-7cc4-11e5-b575-d8dcfedb4ea1_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fracking has been a pretty hot button topic.

Your state is shit compared to the power and greatness of Florida

Do it

Fuck off, it's been scientifically proven that corn is superior to oranges

I'm 21, but you only have to be 18 to run for Governor in Ohio. If I run and get elected, I would be the youngest governor in US history, beating a Michigan governor by 1 year. That governor was elected in the 1800s.

Direct democracy ( e.g. Citizens can sponsor legislation and can call a referendum to blck controversial legislation)
The usual deregulation package
Lowering taxes
Law and order

>ohio
Hey, my family's from there!

I used to talk to this girl from Ohio. She was a coalburner.

Add "Give back Toledo and other shit we stole from Michigan"

how many people from your state have been to space, faggot?

youtu.be/2B0UyOZQUsA
- Make this your hymn.
- Invite Russian leaders and amaze them with corn.
(pic related)

If you run, post pepe's and such, shit will get the media talking, no such thing as bad publicity. Replicate Trumps method and you might have a good chance at victory.

If he viral markets himself on /r/the_donald, he could win

Make "progressive" young vote for you by pointing out this fact and how politics is dominated by old farts who think they know better.

I'm not sure about using Brexit and Trump vote as an example of old people "voting wrong" - it certainly got their blood to boil back in the day, but might not have an effect now. And it will alienate others.

I do think you should subtlely shitpost on sites but just to anger your opponent and dress in public with smart business attire.

Just don't have any damaging skeletons in your closet, OP.

Also, maybe float the possibility of allowing legal marijuana (you might not have the power as governor to make it legal, but who cares) to get people who don't care about politics or think they're """"oppressed"""" to shill for you on social media. Word of mouth is steadily becoming more effective than establishment media. Also if you get the ball rolling, stay off Sup Forums, Sup Forums and any ""controversial"" websites to avoid giving enemies an opening for attack.

Defeating Kasich is going to be very difficult. He's well liked. The two things that he did that were unpopular was the attempted public union busting and the abortion law that says you can't have one after they detect its heartbeat or some shit. But when it comes to the economy and jobs, he's done very well in the eyes of many here. And, that tends to be the #1 issue.

Marijuana was on the ballot in Ohio a year or so ago, recreational and medical. It was shot down by voters overwhelmingly, so that wouldn't be the best course of action to take, since it's not popular here.

How can one state be so based?

Kasich already signed a bill that legalized it for medical. The law's just haven't been worked out from the shady bill he approved.

Clearly you wern't paying attention. people wanted marijuana, it's just that the bill that was put on the ballot was set up so only a handful of 10 people would own all the businesses in the state. It even used the word "monopoly" on the ballot if i recall right. The bill voted down was voted down because it only favored those already rich. even faggy nick lachey was one of the 10 people.

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-ohio-marijuana-vote-that-could-make-nick-lachey-a-weed-kingpin-yes-that-nick-lachey/2015/10/30/58bd2b28-7cc4-11e5-b575-d8dcfedb4ea1_story.html