Hey Brits, if Trump fails to MAGA, can I return to the homeland?

Hey Brits, if Trump fails to MAGA, can I return to the homeland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only if you are a muslim or nigger.

>Hey Brits, when* Trump fails to MAGA, can I return to the homeland?

FIFY

As long as you're one of the 60% of white Americans I see no problem.

We have enough racial diversity already though.

>poo

CTR, why are you still here?

good enough for you?

>grass is always greener
KYS

I'm an american who really wanted to "move home" and its depressingly hard. Even though my last name is generic and English enough "Hyde" and my family tree is undeniably rooted in the area around Liverpool I wouldn't be able to move to the UK if it weren't for the fact my wife has a crazy rare career that is in demand.

Even then it wouldn't be an easy process. It made me sad because any frog or lowlander can just fucking move and not have to worry too much. Its honestly fucking crazy.

I grew up reading English literature and culture my whole life. Most "american" things are just local plagiarized versions of British things. it just doesn't make any god damn sense why it would be so hard.

I don't mind moving as a second class subject or some shit where I wouldn't have welfare benifits or some other restrictions. I just want to follow my conscience and it leads me to a place that almost doesn't want me,

not a matter of "grass is always greener", it's a matter of this country being lost forever if Trump doesn't MAGA

Yes. You're more British than half the population of London.

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad and true

Im'a goin' home to the old country. Ma ma mia

Go to the stormy shithole of Britain then fucking traitor. Go suck the queens dick

Have a little faith. Trump can't undo the decades of damage that the globalists have done to America at the drop of a hat, but he can definitely make a difference. So cheer up. The pendulum is swinging in our favour.

I live in London and meet lots of Americans and Canadians. It's not weird at all.

If spearchuckers and currymen can "integrate" I don't see why people of the same race and cultural heritage would have any trouble.

He has spoken.
Pack your bags.

if you help remove curry and eat some crumpets lad you'll be fine

I have faith, just preparing for the worst.

It's easier for poo-in-loo or malayalay to move to US than it is for Britbongonian brother, at least we don't charge you to enter our country

>88

Welp, I guess that means it must be done. Get ready brothers! I'm coming home!

Welcome back, brother. You're English now.

I don't suppose you happen to like tea?

I do actually, should probably go make a cup. Cheers!

My ancestors were loyalists who had to flee for their safety into the middle of nowhere so they didn't get burnt alive when their farmhouse was attacked.

I read up on both sides of the revolutionary war and its obvious that the French are what won the war and secondly that the American "patriots" were speaking french and begging for money and support for years throughout the conflict. The myth that the Americans beat the British is just hilarious once you see the level of involvement of the French.

if you don't act, they continue to
>REPOST VIDEO ON ALL MEDIA

SHARE THIS
you can change

EVERYWHERE
everything

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
if this goes viral

(THINK OF ALL THE SHOCKWAVES=== PODESTA - A PEDOPHILE - IN THE PUBLIC EYE)

in this moment the timeline splits: you get this to as many people as it takes to get their operation in the light

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

YOU HAVE A CHOICE

or you don't and the ban on fake news goes through, the window shuts, and the children keep getting raped

(THINK OF ALL THE SHOCKWAVES=== PODESTA - A PEDOPHILE - IN THE PUBLIC EYE)

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
this will go viral

SHARE THIS
this will change

EVERYWHERE
everything

>REPOST VIDEO ON ALL MEDIA

if you don't act, they continue to

>inforwars
you know where this path took David Ike ?

>American
>Anglo
Kek