Daily reminder that 3rd wave feminism only happened because men always tell women they are inferior

Daily reminder that 3rd wave feminism only happened because men always tell women they are inferior.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw
youtube.com/user/w42069?&ab_channel=AshleyJonesArchive
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8s_mGam9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*leans into mic* Wrong

Women can't compete in almost all fields, that's why they feel the need to drag everyone down to their level.

Third wave feminism happened because most women are fucking idiots and believe whatever they see on facebook.

Many such cases!

3rd wave feminism happened because women refused to accept that they are in fact inferior.

Women forgot that men decided to give them the vote.

And so they set out to destroy all that was once man's

Also forgetting that men will one day take it right the fuck back

>Third wave feminism happened because most women are fucking idiots and believe whatever they see on facebook.
Exactly, it was a case of people sharing made-up fake news about women being raped, bullshit about how 50% of men are rapists and all that, and this echo chamber became self sustaining after a while, soon enough, the people inside it were making up their own fake news, now it's this ball of puss that's feeding into it self.

Honestly I don't even care anymore I would penis pummel that person regardless if they were male or female, as long as they are 18 I simply do not care anymore

Daily reminder that if you separate feminism into "waves" you're buying into their bullshit. Feminism is all the same shit.

Its a fem

lol women. I had a coworker woman tell me she hated women because they were all twofaced backstabbers. she was right

They are.

>Yes good goy! those wimminz are inferior to you! your the man after all!
>Oy vey! we jews are worth more than the blood of a goy!

Feminism is a jewish ideological movement fuck off retarded faggot

Good goy, divide and rule keeps you in line

Stupid sexist

I though Sup Forums thought wikipedia wasnt a credible source.

no it did not you fucking cunt.

You're too young to remember 2nd wave feminism. Well, I was a 2nd wave feminist. Women were STRONG then and could do anything, hit the work force en masse in the 70s. Century 21 and other companies recruited females heavily, those gold jackets. Women wound up earning more money than men...it was such a trend that they made movies and tv shows to capitalize on the trend. (Mr. Mom).

What the fuck happened, you cunts? You took EVERYTHING we did, every bit of ground we broke for you..we opened up the Army to you...before us it was the cutesy WACs, and we made them make you REgular army and combat support jobs. WE lobbied, we burned bras. We put on our army boots and made it so you could do ANYTHING. We did EVERYTHING. Mens' jobs. Families. Careers. High powered money. We sold real estate, we went into fire companies, police departments, construction. We raised ourselves UP to compete with men and we did it. Hard work. sweat. Ambition, accomplishment.

And we did all that, broke all that ground for you. AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH IT? You wasted it. You made yourselves whiny fucking cunts with a perpetual victim mentality. You don't want to raise yourselves up. You want to tear men down to your lowest common denominator lazy level. You won't have kids, you wont be mothers, you wont be company CEOs..too much work! Too much effort! Whine and bitch and cry because you want paid the same for working 3/4 as much as we did. Blame men for your stupidity, blame men because you don't want to learn how to protect yourself on the street, blame men because you can't speak up and sexually harass a guy right back. You are FUCKING WEAK WHINY CUNTS and it isn't men's fault.

its YOUR fault. WE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING, PAVED THE WAY FOR YOU and you fucking ruined it all.

What kind of retarded analogy are you trying to make?

and us letting wymens do what ever they want doesn't play into it?

No it's objective fact and instinctive knowledge that women are inferior, they don't need to be told that.

if you don't act, they continue to
>REPOST VIDEO ON ALL MEDIA

SHARE THIS
you can change

EVERYWHERE
everything

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
if this goes viral

(THINK OF ALL THE SHOCKWAVES=== PODESTA - A PEDOPHILE - IN THE PUBLIC EYE)

in this moment the timeline splits: you get this to as many people as it takes to get their operation in the light

THE CHOICE IS YOURS

youtube.com/watch?v=ggvQdZXMGLw

YOU HAVE A CHOICE

or you don't and the ban on fake news goes through, the window shuts, and the children keep getting raped

(THINK OF ALL THE SHOCKWAVES=== PODESTA - A PEDOPHILE - IN THE PUBLIC EYE)

>IGNORE THE SHILLS
this will go viral

SHARE THIS
this will change

EVERYWHERE
everything

>REPOST VIDEO ON ALL MEDIA

if you don't act, they continue to

Sad!

is she over 18?

Other way around. Women are naturally uppity and there were enough weak men who wouldn't put them in their place, so now we've got a bunch of cunts who think they're God.

Purge the weak men and "strong" women. Then we can get back on track.

wrong
>saged and hidden

>posting trashley

youtube.com/user/w42069?&ab_channel=AshleyJonesArchive

Of course that's why

Plz dont remind me of her :(

They are - look around your room for something, anything invented by a woman.
>I'll wait

>He cares if they're 18

Is Ashley still alive? I miss him

Beautiful

it's a girl you fucking spanner. a male can't have the facial features she has, it's impossible.

muh wiki

>Daily reminder that 3rd wave feminism only happened because men always tell women they are inferior.

1) women are inferior.
2) 3rd wave happened because the 1st wave happened.
3) 3rd wave is the same shit like any wave. Same shit, different flies.

Technically. But in reality it was provoked by Jews. They post threads like this one to provoke the answers like these ones to make the female readers feminists with inferiority complex and victimization built-in. That's how it actually works.

Sup Forums should redpill itself on this one already. Best tactic is not to reply to such threads, also to threads like "should womyn go into space?", "why is there so little womyn in /whatever subject/?", "should womyn vote?", "men are abuser rapists sexists!", so on. It's just this easy.

i look like her you fucking autist

No.
It happened because men stopped telling women tgat they suck so the women invented "patriarchy" to explain why arent they at the top.

>your post
>bullshit exactly as predicted
>blames shills, claims that misogyny creates feminism

>Best tactic is not to reply to such threads

Except that's exactly what /politically incorrect" is for, retard.

TITS OR GTFO

FPBP

fook off u god damn chav

>claims that misogyny creates feminism

2/2

>"should womyn go into space?"

Theres no shopping in space

>anything invented by a woman.

>>blames shills, claims that misogyny creates feminism

It does. It's simply the only thing that keeps feminists to their crippled organizations. The misogony their organizers provoke. Chill, you salty shill, everyone knows your tactics already.

That's how it works, and that's why feminist shills post these threads and the answers like yours, that's why you're so emotional and couldn't even fit in in one post.

>not showing that boi pussy u trap ho

haha i get it because i'm a tranny
>he fell for the trap meme
hope you enjoy the homo conditioning when you have the aids

>It does

No, it doesn't. You have the burden of proof because judging by the last 100 years it was always treating women well that caused more feminism. Feminism is prevalent in countries/areas that give women privileges and good treatment.

>feminist shills post these threads

Oh look, still exactly as predicted by Homer.

Well the truth hurts britbong

Don't worry, the 4th wave will be better when I finish baking it and launch it as an attack meme on the disenfranchised liberal youth on the tail end of Trump's presidency when the social climate is most ripe.

>those pics
Shameless shilling. I won't reply till you show any sign you ain't shill and even interested in any explanation.

Other way around m8, it only happened because men started telling women that they are just as capable, and they started believing it.

>Shameless shilling

I don't think you know where you are, newfag.

>I won't reply till you show any sign you ain't shill

and take your meds.

It actually happened because men folded like pussies and didn't keep the women in check. In the presence of weak men, women take over & go fucking nuts.

This

To me women is the half part of my being. To find that half is the objective. There is nothing like being recognized by a proud, intelligent and beautiful woman. When this happens I will know I am at the level, that I did things in a right way. She would be the sacred part of the divine who will take care of our spawn. Of course I am talking about a rea lfemenine traditional woman. The feminist can go a fuck themselves.

what is "third wave" feminism?

How is it different from first and second?

This on so many levels. Modern feminism is an embarrassment to women everywhere.. At least those that respect themselves. I am thankful for the women of 2nd wave. I can take care of my kids and husband, and pretty much get paid to do a hobby on the weekends. 3rd wave doesn't help women at all. If anything, it makes it worse for us.

Men think that most, if not all, women support "die cis scum! All men are rapists!" Yeah, men can be jerks, but men don't tell me to eat a cupcake. Men don't tell my daughter that her father is a rapist. (Yes, this HAS happened).

Seriously, fuck 3rd wave. I'm ashamed to even associate that "movement" with true feminism.

why did you faggots have to chase ashley away from the internet

>Other way around m8, it only happened because men started telling women that they are just as capable, and they started believing it.

And then they tried and failed hard.
Reality is a bitch.

stop being inferior then

3rd wave feminism proves you cant

LoL asshurt roastie detected

Nicely put Madam, I like the cut of your jib!

You started on the slope, trying to equalise sexes that could never be equalised.
Your intentions might have been good, but you all you did was open up free competition to a majority group that couldnt win on merit.
You sold them a dream that was a lie, and they believed you, only to find it couldnt happen.
So what did they do? They destroyed the flawed system you built

It's cultural Marxism version of feminism.

The third wave is a lie, they rewrote history to co-opt the suffergates (1920's) and the women's lib (1940s).

It gives them legitimacy which they otherwise wouldn't have. A big tell is the people that latch on to it, petty shitty people.

Fucking Marxists are retarded.

Don't use this pic, she is far from a feminist. She once dressed like a jew and made fun of jews in a video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf8s_mGam9s

I wish more 3rd wave feminists could see and hear this.

The fact that you needed an ideology to pand- excuse me, "empower" you; the fact that you needed lower standards across the board for government jobs/education, gender quotas, affirmative action, and the perpetuation of the wage gap to compete with what comes naturally to most men PROVES that the female is inherently inferior to the male (on average).

Women detected

Prove me wrong

> u cant

Third wave feminism happened because first wave feminism happened.

I'm not sure what point there is talking about this anymore. Women in western society can be as evil, as degenerate as they want and society as a whole will always support them. Men will NEVER put women "in their place" again. It's not going to happen. Why? Well, besides the fact that men are weam but mask it with strength, the truth is that there are far too many structures around which protect women. They are so entrenched that it's too hard at this point to knock them down - and nobody wants to knock them down to begin with!

Western society hates men and women in western society are the most spoiled, privileged type of people to ever exist on planet earth. People expect men to adhere to our gender roles and give women feminism and chivalry simultaneously while women are not held to any standards at all - besides being cum dumpsters for Chad. Young guys especially are treated like fucking garbage, everyone gets mad at them for existing at a time when societal expectations want them to be "REAL MEN" yet everything has changed so much that it's not possible anymore. Technology and feminism changed the world, and not in a good way.

A good post from canada
screencap this

It happened because we have nukes.

Infantry warfare between world powers became a thing of the past.

Frminists would never want equal rights in times of trench warfare like in ww1.

They want to have more rights but not more responsability.

This is also why I hate the refugees.
~70% man who had priviledges in their societies because they would fight and die when needed.
They profited first and when the duty came they ran away.
It will be the same with feminists if a civil war breaks out.

>And then they tried and failed hard.

They didn't. They blamed patriarchy and took over parliaments and supranational organizations.

Feminism steamrolled over the world because men didn't shut women up.