SOUTH PARK

Thoughts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g9LJvnSy4aE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The past 2 seasons have sucked.

Lazy ass bastards like you who make threads with one word, especially those who write "discuss", need to have their fingers chopped off.

This. Having to watch the entire season just for a shitty finish isn't worth it

Show peaked at seasons 8 to 14, last few seasons have been lazy and completely out of touch.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Hey Croatia.
Cool it.
Good post.

Last two seasons became too much narrative not enough punchline.

They have to cater to noncucks to hide their powerlevel. In the golden days they were free and offended any and everything.

What's the matter, nu-male?
Can't handle simple commands without getting triggered?

Worthless narrative, even if it's supposed to be anti-Trump, none of the commentary means anything. It's just stupid shit after stupid shit...

South Park has turned into Family Guy/The Simpsons. Another useless soapbox that cares more about propaganda than good storytelling.

What kind of cuck takes 1 word commands like a dog?

You got lost on your way to your kiddie board.

They have chosen the wrong side.

This. They've become the kind of show that they used to make fun of.

eat a dick, this isnt Sup Forums related

Meant for 14500 am waldchen

Wasn't meant for you faggot but OP and was to lazy to delete it and repost.

>2 seasons
try 10

they would have chosen the other side if hillary had won

agree thats its stupid tho

KEK

Stopped doing that back in 2007-2009., in my Sup Forums days.

I would post the last scene from Inception. You know, the one with the dreidel. And just said "discuss".

It would start a-so-called flame war.

Listen to this song.

youtu.be/g9LJvnSy4aE

You will not win this internet battle. You cannot win this war. Tough Yugoslav will fuck your fingers up!

actually i saw the current season. There is a interesting view of the current USA zeitgheist in there. The political statement makes no sense, but the core thought might be worth thinking about : "Trump is trying to make an america reboot, atleast thats what he say he is doing, but as reboot things fail(they use star wars and ghost busters as exemples), mabe its time for america stop trying to recreate the past"

South Park has been very self-important the last few seasons as a result of Matt and Trey catching on to the fact that left-leaning political science professors view their "work" as "highly political," "witty," and "intellectual," and perhaps as an apology for the controversy they caused in the 90's, deciding that this brand of political commentary was what they wanted the show to be known for. For awhile, this worked perfectly for them, and more people started watching the show "seriously." Last season was where this kind of South Park had its peak-- the humor was wittier, the plot was more defined, and the content was topical.

For whatever reason(s), it isn't working anymore, and it is becoming extremely obvious to anyone that has watched the show for a long time just how much the show has changed for the worse. For fuck's sake, why is Cartman an SJW, why does he have a girlfriend, and why are they constantly singing and dancing? If it's supposed to be a gag, it isn't funny, and it's going way too long since storylines are no longer concentrated to one episode.

>hide their powerlevel

They've become typical Hollywood celebrities. Trey literally has a black wife's son and Matt has jungle fever. Even if they had a powerlevel it's long gone.

I think Cartman is a good example of that, he used to be the embodiment of Matt and Trey's most fucked up thoughts but in the last 2-3 seasons Cartman doesn't exist anymore. You'd think that it's just an elaborate plan and that Cartman has some selfish agenda but no, the credits roll and there is nothing, no punchline. South Park is dead and Matt and Trey are faggots.

>creator one is a white racemixer divorced to an asian woman just to remarry a stripper with a black son
>creator two jewish oil driller

what did you expect? sure SP had its funny moments over the decades but just look at it again and all the degeneracy it helped normalize

>The past 10 seasons have sucked
ftfy my famalam

except star wars didnt recreate the past or reboot it because if they had done it would have been a success

they put propaganda before the established IP and thats why its turned to shit

Show hasn't been funny in years.

This. It's gotten progressively worse the longer the heavier the investment in seasonal stories.

The old south park was able to deliver effectively, insightful and often hilarious commentary using a single episode. The height of this was certainly the speeches at the end of every episode.

Moving away from this was fine, but now it's just gotten lost in itself. The points are getting muddled, the stories convoluted and their politics twisted.

If I were anything of a conspiritard I'd say PC principal was actually a euphemism for South Park production forcibly being taken over by left wing/SJW forces. They abandoned the ruthless reflection, honest commentary and insights that made them famous.

For that; fuck you South Park. Make South Park Great Again.

Nah man, it's still good for a few laughs. Memberberries are pretty funny, as was Gerald getting his face pissed on by his fat wife.

Give it time. I'm going to hold off judgement on this season until it's finished.

If they fuck it up, they're officially out of touch.

Ah, to be a 90s kid. I got to watch the rise of giants, and now I'll get to watch them fall too.