How can a fresh 18 year old get a job directly out of high school...

How can a fresh 18 year old get a job directly out of high school? I'm easily willing to work retail or fast food; I'm given one month by my father to find something to do while I go to school before I have to pay 100% for my own shit, and two months before I get kicked out if I'm still unemployed

Live in LA

Other urls found in this thread:

lifeclever.com/give-your-resume-a-face-lift/
reddit.com/r/resumes/top/?sort=top&t=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you physically attractive and confident?

I can feign confidence
I'm told I'm attractive enough, but I'm also told I look younger than I am.

Male stripping.

By attractive enough I mean 7/10 at best, thank you for your input though.

Walmart cashier to start?
It really can't be that hard to get a job. I mean I had 3 at one time at one point.

What does your father do?

>gets kicked out if he doesn't find a job 2 months after high school
LMAO America what the fuck is happening

Apply for McDonald's that's literally a guaranteed job

Let me guess

>Conservative
>Trump supporter
>Gun supporter
>Smokes cigarettes
>Kinda fat
>No college education
>White

Did I get any right?

I don't get why people get 3 different part time jobs instead of one 40 hour a week job.

You don't hve education?

Gtfo la and get a job on an oil rig or doing construction. They also hire lots of day labor down at the docks if you can handle it... oh, and almost every trucking company is hiring because allot of boomers are retiring.

lifeclever.com/give-your-resume-a-face-lift/

reddit.com/r/resumes/top/?sort=top&t=all

suck my dick nigger faggot i want you to gag and dribble down my balls and finger my azz when you deepthroat that cawk nigger

Sounds like a pretty cool dad desu.

America is very much unlike Europe in that regard. The cheap houses contributed a lot to this cultural difference.

Goes to pol and guesses if people are white.

prostitution is the answer

I have a friend who's stuck on his resume

He's actually just an actual horrible human being with mild autism so he can't bear it when other people tells him what to so

He knows it too, but doesn't want to acknowledge it because it wasn't he that noticed his flaws before anyone else

everyone is hiring for seasonal or do pizza delivery, they can never find enuff workers and tips are pretty good

Maybe if you enjoy getting thrown out of your house at 18

Remember to put him in the worst nursing home you can find, and remind him of all the bad stuff he has done everytime you visit

Cheap houses which you pay off your whole life

Hello mexican friend, how was your morning burrito

Guns, kinda fat, and white.

Working on a master's, despise smoking, not really aligned to a particular political party, and not so much 'supporter of Trump' as 'anything, -anything- but Hillary.'

I asked the question because one's father can be a good way to make some connections and fall into a decent job. Doesn't have to be full-on nepotism, either, just knowing some faces can make a difference, and that helps even more when dealing with a lack of experience.

aint that considered person abandonment and therefore illegal?

first world my ass

join the chair force try to get a job that will train you for something after, also you can use the GI bill for college.

your dad is scum

nepotism.

In NH as lomg as you poss clean a staffing agency will find you work in manufacturing. My current job I started at 15 an hour entry and they are currently paying for my college

just tell them they wont have grandchildren if they kick you out

They won't be allowed to meet their grandchildren*

how about you inherit the house in within the next month? if you catch my drift...