South African prophet sprays people with insecticide to heal them

>A South Africa pastor who sprays his congregation with insecticide has been widely condemned.
>In a Facebook post, self-proclaimed prophet Lethebo Rabalago claims a pesticide called Doom can heal people.
>The company that produces Doom warned of the risks of spraying the substance, while a government commission urged anyone affected to lodge complaints.
>But the pastor has defended his actions, telling the BBC he is using unconventional methods to heal people.

Niggers ruin everything.
bbc.com/news/world-africa-38051923

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
youtube.com/watch?v=A11XKY5pFR0
youtube.com/watch?v=SxPGSRhQQWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just read this shit. fucking niggers.

how is it that blacks can even ruin christianity? can you name one black theologian? there are none! all the african theologians of the first centuries were not niggers. they were greeks and syrians and romans.

It works, it's proven fact.

>Italian prophet gives people crackers and tells them its somebody's flesh

in nigger religion it would be the other way around

abaahahaha
as a Catholic, I find that funny.

but seriously insecticide works. It doesn't hurt humans, look up the material safety sheet on this. Permethrin is readily broken down on skin contact of humans and generally safe. It is mostly dangerous to insects and fish.

Wow, religious people acting stupid!

White religious people never do this!

We can laugh at them without it being racist.

Well, he isn't far off. Pic related would at least heal the world.

>White religious people never do this!

Well, I sure have never heard of such instances. Maybe in some American deep south faith healer church. But even then I doubt they'd be stupid enough to do something seriously harmful to their followers. They want to bullshit them, not poison and kill them. That'd be very bad for their business.

>a pesticide called Doom can heal people
>pesticide
>called Doom
>can heal people

underrated and check'd

Kek

Who cares? Blacks are blacks are blacks...
They do stupid retarded shit wherever they are. If it ends up killing them, thats good is it not?

BASED

HOLY SHIT JUST LET THEM DIE
FUCK FUCK

I don't care.

Here's hoping they go blind or some shit.

>niggers doing retarded things

wew i'm truly surprised i swear!

I think I now understand why Europeans took over Africa so easily, they probably didn't even need to fight the niggers they just did pic related and they all got on their knees to worship their new god.

>African intellectuals

Just leave it alone, the problem will sort itself out. If they want to ingest Doom, fucking pesticide, let them.

He's doing the lords work alright

This is nothing. If you are lucky enough to find videos about it, they will know there are witches that will steal a mans penis. Those accused of it public are beaten to death in the streets.

kek
they may be destroying my country but lordy lord they know how to make me laugh sometimes

>did pic related

uh. you do realize this is a fictional cartoon, right? nobody could ever do that in real life

Sorry mod's.

You guys fought against the zulus, in fact they kick your butts in one battle, because of that same thinking
>lol niggers with spears
Or was that a movie?

THIS SHIT REALY HELP FROM PARASITES!

Do you know that thing like Scientology exist, right?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

>African prophets

fucking shit is gold user

more

I just fucking lost it at this.

Oh, god. Niggers never cease to amaze me. Its called fucking Doom for fucks sake could this be any better.

well, one thing we can take away from this is having 65 IQ sucks major balls

There is a Xitan congregation in the US that deals with handling and snakes because of some passage in the bible. The pastor handled snakes in front of his followers for years until he was bitten by one of the snakes and died. Now his son is following his example regardless of the risks.

next question..

How do we aerosolize ebola and make it shelf stable?

There is also a Christian congregation in the US that circumcise their innocent babies. Stupidity is never-ending when there is religion around.

kek. hilarious.

i guess she didn't have enough faith

And to think, I used it all these years for pest control and cheap engine quik-start.

Luck be a brit tonight

Wow this is as bad as black helicopter builders

Circa 2016-Niggers discover fire, promptly handle said fire

kek

...so he's gassing them?....

While they are christians, their animist faith has not totally been thrown to the side. They still believe in witchdoctors and magic.

christianity has been in africa since the beginning. the copts and the ethipoians are two of the oldest branches of the church. i wonder why the faith never spread throughout the whole continent the way it did in europe.

and the greeks and romans who embraced christianity chucked all their animism and paganism to the side.

because of Central Africa. DENSE THICK JUNGLE.

Nobody was going through there.

An African Solution to an African problem

what about the east coast? It never went all the way down. The moors traded with the central africans as well.

>Isandlwana

Big fucking woop.

They managed to over run a camp after most of the soldiers had gone out looking for them After that they were routed in every engagement, and the Zulu nation was completely destroyed.

That same army of Zulu's couldn't even defeat a garrison of +- 150 men at Rorke's Drift.

Ultimately the Zulu campaign was a glorious victory for the mighty Anglo race.

Try winning back "your" "Malvinas" before you talk shit you disgusting nigger.

>catholics go to england
>build churches on the sites of the wells that are sacred in pagan rituals
>catholics make headway in medici
>the fucking dago moneychangers get a pope
>catholics go to mexico where they used to worship female gods
>they worship virgin mary more than anything else
>catholics go to africa where they religiously eat snakes at the shaman's command
>ministers/preachers now hold crosses when ordering their people to eat snakes for jesus
is there any heresy that catholics won't engage in their quest to consume the entire, collective earthly host and put every walking sack of flesh on the donation roll?

T-this is NOT okay!

Nope, Malawi had cities and was developed.
There was and still is vast uncontrolled jungle from east to west running along the equator.

youtube.com/watch?v=A11XKY5pFR0

kek

Dont worry it doesnt kill roaches.

if i haven't already answered your question by pointing those things out, it's because that's how leftwing catholic outreach works when it isn't on crusade. they compromise the dogma and doctrine with the first generation locals so that a few generations later the population will be "converted to christianity" through fraud.

basically you're looking at blacks who've barely even been asked to convert to christianity, so it looks like they're ruining it.

>spraying niggers with insecticide
I wish this worked

I think arabs traded down the east coast.

yeah thats it
or someone gave her the evil eye
like nbongo m'b'nga down the road, we should all get torches and pitchforks and kill dat nigga

>The House of Medici (/ˈmɛdᵻtʃi/ med-i-chee; Italian pronunciation: [ˈmɛːditʃi]) was an Italian (((banking family))), political dynasty and later royal house that first began to gather prominence under Cosimo de' Medici in the Republic of Florence during the first half of the 15th century.
>The Medici produced three Popes of the Catholic Church—Pope Leo X (1513–1521),

>he thinks a boy-fucking cracker-monger that assassinated the competition and then bought the papalcy is funny
>later today he'll read the exact same story as an An-Cap meme and chuckle at it, safe in his conviction of government-worship

What if I told you there's a difference between believing in mainstream religion and believing in God?

eating laundry detergent lol

what can wash away my sin? nothing but the laundry detergent! oh precious are the suds that make we white as snow. no other fount i know. nothing but the laundry detergent.

>believing in transsubstantiation
We've been over this shit...

>PIRKANMAA

>The company that produces Doom warned of the risks of spraying the substance,

They make a product, call it "Doom", warn against the risks of even SPRAYING THEIR OWN PRODUCT... so this nig goes and sprays it at people in the name of God.

vicious.

seems to heal googles though

South African niggers are crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=SxPGSRhQQWE

@4:16

...... since I'll be doing a lot of drinking tonight, I'll bite. Gonna be a lonely fucking Thanksgiving..

oh shit this nigger went 21 days without food and water

>by my name
Sacrilege.

>21 days
>no water
Were you raped by a migrant lately or are you simply born retarded

Mind status: Decolonized

you don't need water your body retains enough water for survival you just drink water to replenish your water bank