Kanye says good things about Trump, gets locked up in the mental hospital

Kanye says good things about Trump, gets locked up in the mental hospital.

Chappelle says good things about Trump, gets $60 million from Netflix, $10 million more than the $50 million he originally got offered to keep doing Chappelle's Show.

What was it Dave found in Africa that let him step outside the (((grasp)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ZWpwea8t8
youtube.com/watch?v=aPForUP528k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember that when Dave first became redpilled he had a huge mental breakdown which is why he went to Africa in the first place. Kanye is only just now getting a bit redpilled right around the holidays when he misses his mom the most.

pic related

pizzagate 2016 foreva !!!!

>During a November 26, 2013 radio interview, West explained why he believed that President Obama had problems pushing policies in Washington: "Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can't make these moves or he's not executing. That's because he ain't got those connections. Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people...We ain't Jewish. We don't got family that got money like that."[244] In response to his comments, the Anti-Defamation League stated: "There it goes again, the age-old canard that Jews are all-powerful and control the levers of power in government."[245] On December 21, 2013, West backed off of the original comment and told a Chicago radio station that "I thought I was giving a compliment, but if anything it came off more ignorant. I don't know how being told you have money is an insult."[246]

>age-old canard that Jews are all-powerful and control the levers of power in government
Gee, I guess everyone else is wrong.

Fucking love Kanye. Fuck I hope that good cunt is alright.

He isn't. He was forcibly hospitalized recently.

Dave found his roots. The only way to defeat the jew is to not be fooled into their chosenite bullshit and not be jealous of them.

Chappelle went to Africa and discovered that he is not African American but just an American. He avoided the greed of beating a dead horse to death and left his comedy show with pride and dignity. I respect the man and he really did make amazing comedy that was purely targeted towards members of his community but was so well done that everyone found it funny.

Age hasn't been kind to poor Chapelle.

Giving my digits to Kanye. Get better Yeezus.

Kanye needs some digits!

Blessed Ye will be a prophet.

>"I thought I was giving a compliment, but if anything it came off more ignorant. I don't know how being told you have money is an insult."

I love how ingenuous Kanye is

I wouldn't say he was that positive about Trump to be honest. The best we got was "give him a chance", after a bunch of racist jokes.

The fuck does it matter what he looks like? The only thing that matters about a comedian is their comedy. Just like the only thing that matters about a musician is their music.
They aren't fucking actors that have to look a certain way to fit into the Role the writers gave them.

You doing a show in Ontario, Dave?

Please, my name is Chip.

Oh, ok, "Chip." Why did you run off to Africa?

>What was it Dave found in Africa that let him step outside the (((grasp)))?
Dave was always woke to (((them))). Watch his Inside the Actors Studio episode.
This too.

Alex Jones covers this...

youtube.com/watch?v=a4ZWpwea8t8

Seriously, what the fuck is going on???

I feel bad for kanye
the man is redpilled beyond belief but his Jewish handlers keep bringing him down

> Nigger makes nigger jokes about white people, is a Muslim.

> Redpilled

Neck yourself faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=aPForUP528k

this was the link, sorry

Chappelle was cloned and replaced.
probably whats happening with kayne.
Paul mccartney had the same done.
Starkilling is real.

>This is short and sweet!
>15 minutes

>tfw been listening to classic Kanye

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FEKEjpTzB0Q

my god before his mom died and being married to Kim Kanye was LITERALLY a different person

It's really fucking depressing

Dave is chill,funny, and bro
Kanye is bi-polar,unfunny, and a nigga

that's why

>>listening to that mind controlling trash
Rap is shit. it went to shit when it left the 90's

>gets $60 million from Netflix, $10 million more than the $50 million he originally got offered to keep doing Chappelle's Show.

He got offered 50 million to keep doing Chappelle Show when? Like 10 years ago?

What's the inflation since then?

Adjust the dollar value and then make the comparison.

Checked

>mind controlling trash
>literally just about having a good life

No subtl race mixing twerking white girls so fuck knows what our ON about

This is hugely embarrassing for the entire country of the USA. You paranoid fucks are the absolute worst.

It would be less, there has been considerable deflation in the last ten years and 50 million would be 45 million now. Look at the adjusted receipts of Hollywood films like James bond films etc have a downward adjusted gross from what they actually made a couple of years ago.