REDDITFUGEES NOT WELCOME

Just like Rapefugees in Germany, we don't want you uneducated subhuman trash on our board.

What if i left Reddit cause i was sick of the Liberal/Lefty bullshit and ended up here?

how autistic r u just pretend ur an oldfag so u dont sound redditarded

Man, just pretend that you're not from Reddit and nobody will ever know.

Unlike the refugees, you can seamlessly transition here if you're not a moron, and don't try to change the board.

assimilate niggas!!

Refugees don't admit to being refugees. They try to act like citizens who immigrated legally.

Unfortunately, there's nothing we can do for your Austismia flag.

plz yankyboi calm down. Go build a wall.

It's too late, they're already the majority. We've been demographically wiped out.

Working on it. Don't get eated by a spidingo or whatever you have down in abboland.

This desu.
Just naturally assimilate into the culture and enjoy the show like I did.

better than being worried about being shot

Is there some reason for an influx of reddit refugees? Did they shutdown more message boards for not virtue signaling enough?

I live in a state that is 86% white, the majority of minorities kept in containment downtown, and a county that has less than 0.8% black population.

I don't have to worry about being shot. :^)

Admins were caught manipulating user's posts, and their circlejerk discord chats are pretty much begging for it to be banned. Lot of crossposting already, so it's the natural refugee place.

Oy Vey, so racist :P

I honestly cannot tell you the last time I saw a black person. And I went Thanksgiving shopping yesterday at our busy supermarket.

sounds like paradise

Wow man a world without black people I cant wait to move there
t. Black person

You're asking for a spanking from Auntie Merkel

It's time for the redditors to fuck off back to the_donald we don't want you leave now

Jokes on you, i migrated from 9fag shortly before the munich shooting

Bumpin.

You Reddit fags need to grow some balls and make a stand at your own website instead of retreating to here.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. not in my name

MODS