ASSAD JUST BOMBED TURKEY'S INVADING ARMY

Turkey Says Three Soldiers Killed in Syria by Airstrike Blamed on Damascus
Assault would mark Syrian government forces’ first attack on Turkish soldiers since launch of Operation Euphrates Shield.

ISTANBUL—Turkey’s military said three of its soldiers were killed early Thursday in Syria, blaming the Assad regime for the deadly airstrike that would mark Damascus’ first assault on Turkish forces since Ankara launched its operation against Islamic State inside Syria in August.

The strike also wounded 10 Turkish soldiers, the general staff in Ankara said in a statement, without specifying the area that was bombed or providing additional details. The injured troops were quickly evacuated.

Syrian authorities weren’t available for immediate comment on Turkey’s charge.

The alleged airstrike comes as Syrian rebels backed by Turkish forces expanded their control in northern Syria to a 700-square-mile area and advanced on the town of al-Bab, which sits just 25 miles east of Aleppo—the key battleground between opposition and regime forces.

Direct confrontation between Syria and Turkey risks dragging the North Atlantic Treaty Organization member into yet another confrontation with Russia, which supports Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
wsj.com/articles/turkey-says-three-soldiers-killed-in-syria-by-airstrike-blamed-on-damascus-1479979189

Other urls found in this thread:

flightradar24.com/TCS11/bb4f9d8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_military_aircraft
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't mossad the ASSAD

cool

>Direct confrontation between Syria and Turkey risks dragging the North Atlantic Treaty Organization member into yet another confrontation with Russia, which supports Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
turkey being struck while functioning as an invading force on foreign territory isn't appropriate criteria to invoke article V

but obongo might well jump on this opportunity to launch attacks on based assad

> without specifying the area that was bombed

That says everything. They had it coming.

stop reposting threads this one is older

>shilling your thread in another person's thread
KYS.

well shit I guess thats what happens when THEY invade anothers space!

How would it drag in NATO?
The entirety of NATO sighed when Georgia fired the first shot in 2008 since that meant they didn't have to help Georgia because they took the first "hostile action".
I'm pretty sure Roach troops on Syrian soil counts as a "hostile action" and NATO doesn't have to do shit to help them.

Obama false flagging to distrupt Turkish Russian friendship.

So what?

checked

Georgia was not part of NATO

Damn, ww3 when?

This. NATO is a mutual defense treaty. If Turkey goes out and attacks beyond its borders, then fuck them, they're on their own.

>Send troops into foreign land
>Complain when troops get killed
I'm really tired, have I missed anything?

Comfy happenings user. Can't wait for the sandniggers and turkroaches to be killed.

>Direct confrontation between Syria and Turkey risks dragging the North Atlantic Treaty Organization

No

Turkey is the one invading Syrian soil, Syria is not attacking Turkish soil

Absolutely nothing. That is Turkey for you.

NATO is not going to defend Turkey because they invaded Syria by themselves.

ahhh good old WW3 is back ... I missed you

> milleniumfag missing world wars

I dont understand

so Erdogan got couped by Nato cause he was getting too much power and all nato countries refused to take him in. Russia took the opportunity to make him their ally and Russia is helping Assad

I dont understand was it kurds or isis and they are blaming it on the Syrian government

What happened to the daily Syrian threads? I miss those.

They are busy retooling for WW3 threads.

Hoho! Game on motherfuckers. Now Trukey could stomp the SAA, given the SAA have been fighting for almost 6 years now. But Russia.

Kurds or ISIS doesn't have jets retard.

I spoke too soon!

If it even happened. If it wasn't the US. Chances are, if this happened, that the Turks were embedded with the 'rebels'. Fly with the crows...

About time.

So Obama's gonna ramp it up and declare marshal law. "It's not safe for unessential travel and public gatherings, so stay at home while my handpicked team conducts recounts to root out russian hacking"

Good. They never invited Turkey. Erdogan can fuck off.

>The strike also wounded 10 Turkish soldiers, the general staff in Ankara said in a statement, without specifying the area that was bombed or providing additional details.
>without specifying the area that was bombed or providing additional details.

I wonder why

Exactly a year after the shootdown of the sukhoi by turkey too. Top kek.

Must be coincidence amirite. Get rekt roaches.

We are in the best timeline.

You really believe anyone can annex and hold on to turkish clay?

GOOD POINT BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA RUSSIANS BTFO TURKROACHES

> Be roach
> Crawl out of hidding
> Get sprayed with Syrian-air-raid

>You really believe anyone can annex and hold on to turkish clay?

Exactly what was said by u roaches right before ww1. And now we here.

the crusade to reclaim constantinople is beginning.

We didn't lose any turkish clay tho.

You have no idea what happened to invasion forces do you? To all those anglos, frogs and gayreeks? Fucking meme historian underage trash

I WISH I COULD CORRECT MY THREAD TITLE. IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE RUSSIANS THAT BOMBED THE TURKROACHES

>It's another America and Russia kick ass together episode.

>turkish clay
>Roach-occupied greek territory.

FTFY

chemical attack on Istambul, nuke everything else

Mister Putin, tear down those minarets.

russians can hold onto anything if they put their mind to it, or in other words genocide everyone there before moving in.

Now I have the urge to see a wacky Top Gun like movie Set in the ISIS Air Force

>invade other country
>get bombed
>be surprised by this
?

>three soldiers killed
fucking nothing

Happy Thanksgiving, carve up the Turkey

you mean
>constantinopel

You have to put it in the oven first :^)

Some news say it was Isis who killed the soldiers so i guess nothing is confirmed yet...

Greek territory? You took it from anatolians you fucking pathetic little shit. Greeks are not native to the region. Same can be said for every nation you fucking whining little bitch. Now stfu and keep on bending over to your european masters you irrelevant insignificant cuck

Yeah that will work but trying something like iraq or afghanistan will end in disaster

We fought against chinks, arabs, slavs, mongols, europeans and many more. Yet here we still stand, even though racemixed and fucked. Don't be so afraid of the russian bear, their time will end soon

we'll leave that up to you russian bros then

repel the roaches

crusade now

T. Hairy kader gücelekez

AKP blog is not news.
> 24.11.2015
> Roaches shot down Russki jet

> 24.11.2016
> "Cyka blyat"

Kek you talk so much bullshit it hurts

Wut is this?

So it was russia? :')

>Don't be so afraid of the russian bear, their time will end soon
thats the thing though
it may end but something even more fucked comes out of it as a result that lives off its past image

>20 guys die
>oh look its WW3 now

no

c'mon Sup Forums, lets powermeme this into reality!

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN BY THIS?

What am I looking at here?

Why wont your president disavow the nigger?

>its another we conquer muh constantinople thread

>kraut
>rooting for the russians

No wonder you root for them, you have russian blood in your veins. I'm sure your whore of a grandmother just lay there and took it during the great russian rape of german cunts

Russians rose to power because of the mongols and the vacuum they've created. I don't think we can see anything worse than mongols after these ruski animals lose power

>inb4 Turkey deploys the nato nukes they've got there against the Syrian people
>inb4 Russia rightfully retaliates against such a monstrous act, defending their ally against a nuclear attack
>inb4 Obama uses this as a justification to start a nuclear war with Russia before Trump is inducted in, and enacts marshal law

Where's Mustafa when you need him

so just another day in middle east?

Actually ISIS does have fighter jets. They captured some old MiGs and L-39s.

It was karma :^)

who needs a jedi when you have a sith

ISIS has jets, plenty of them actually:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_military_aircraft

drop tanks

>tfw we have failed the GOAT leader
Just end it brehs

Aren't those fuel tanks?

holy fuck lads

Looks more like Jar-jar
> Meesa can into Syria
> Caliph got a grand army. That's why you no liking us meesa thinks

>

NATO doesnt protect an invading NATO army
>roaches cant into treaties

Kek

god I hope we don't get involved
(t. american abroad)

Holy shit, a thread with actual happenings. We can only celebrate for so long

Here we go, lads
Here we go

since you are our new EU, tell me about chinesee women.

Nice time to test out Russian Satan 2 ultrabomb in the middle of Turkroachistan. Nothing of value except veiled hot chicks would be lost.

> 24.11.2015
> Roaches shot down Russki jet

> 24.11.2016
> aircraft BTFO turkroach soldiers in Syria
> "Cyka blyat"

Gaiz gaiz... Turkey must hide from the people the fact their economy is collapsing like ours. MUST MAKE FLASHPOINT TO BLAME OTHERS FOR COLLAPSE GAIZ... ITS HAPPENING GAIZ... Soon We shall have konstantinpolov and athenev

I thought it is impossible to kill roaches

he said american abroad you shitface

hey chinaman do chinks love Mao ?

WE RIDE TO RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE! DEUS VULT!

i dont know any turkish women, so i cant really give u a comparison (im not chinese btw)

not chinese, but mostly non-peasants dont like him