EU Parliament freezes Turkey's membership bid

>Members of the European Union Parliament have voted in favor of calling for a temporary halt to EU membership talks with Turkey, due to Ankara's "disproportionate" reaction to July's failed coup. MEPs voted 479 to 37 in favor of the non-binding motion calling on the European Commission and national governments to institute the largely symbolic freeze in negotiations with Ankara. "The European Parliament ... strongly condemns the disproportionate repressive measures taken in Turkey since the failed military coup attempt in July," the motion read, according to Reuters.

Goodbye EU, hello China & Russia.

rt.com/news/368039-turkey-eu-membership-talks/

Fuck the EU burn to the ground Europe hahaha

Don't worry, we'll be happy to help Turkey get into the EU. Our diplomatic system was built entirely to troll France amd Germany.

>implying this is a bad thing

Who the fuck actually thought that a country with 80 million muslims while also having more population than most EU countries would have the slightest chance of joining the union?

So Turkey and Russia are best buddies again?

If I remember correctly Russia and the ruskies in here hated Turkeys guts only a few months ago.

Its a good thing they never had a chace in the first place. Cyprus could veto their membership easily, they would have to give back the north.

That's futile.
They're already in.

I guess Turkey reconsider their thoughts after failed revolution by military general who was sponsored by USA.

I can be wrong tho

Fuck turkey

Here comes the full scale civil war in Ukraine i've been waiting for. This is it euro/pol/tards. Nice to have met you guys,

Yup. Majority of the Turkey including politician saying USA responsible for coup.

Also Putin said Russia warned Erdogan of incoming goup.
There is a Pipeline agrrement with Russia. Also Turkey wants to buy s400.
Turkey is pretty close to East. Couple days ago Erdo said it would be good to be in Shanghai 5

Friendship ended with west. Now best friends with east.

they've also stated that Turkey must stay "anchored" to EU.

> anchored

so now erdogan will send us all his syrians right

Turkey is EU's bitch without even being allowed in it

ahahahaha

Shouldn't have raided Vienna

roaches are the goys of EU , topkek

Stock prices started to fall rapidly in the pest control industry throughout the EU

Investors in pest control on suicide watch

>Turkey is EU's bitch without even being allowed in it

Actually Turkey can flood EU with way way way more rapefugees in a second. Turkey has EU by the balls and Merkel is Erdongan's bitch.

Also coup and shooting down the Russian bomber 1 year ago was probably done by the west/the Obama nigger. Which would explain Erdogan's reactions.

>not moving your investments to South Africa

Are you even trying?

why does turkey want to be in the EU anyway, free gibs me dat?

But , the dindus are killing all the whites there therefore business will go back to we wuz kangs n shiz

>non binding
Kek

The eu dont need to listen to the parliament.

Finally EU did something good

>Goodbye EU

Ohhhh noooo!

Where were you when the EU became a white ethno-union?

In a parallel universe because it sure as shit isnt happening here.

Erdogan started the coup you fucking mudhut dwelling Eastern savages fucking get nuked already Muslim apologists

Brexit caused this, didn't it?

After Brexit the EU gets 10% less white, whilst in the process of getting 10% more brown (Turkey accession process)

This freeze is an attempt to stop the EU getting 20% browner.

Thanks Farage

white women