imgur.com/1B5Pz5h/
archive.is/AwMTY#selection-349.0-349.82
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If they ban we should flood over all subreddits spamming pro donald stuff
You're not doing that already?

>on an imageboard
>post a twitter link
>links to an image chain

I just want to say for the people who legitimately never use reddit, fucking kill yourselves you pathetic, drama queening faggots.

I would, but I can't be fucked signing up.

Reddit Faggot CEO Spez is he a Cannibal ?

archive.is/3nKiy

I never use reddit because I am an adult

god, that face

You seem to be the one being dramatic m8

Hello my magnificent bastards. There is something you all should really probably know about. And it surprised me for sure so maybe it might surprise you like it might surprise me.
Yesterday as we all know Chairman Pao has resigned from her position as CEO of Reddit. I don’t know if this is a good thing or if this is a bad thing, but I am not really in any position to say either way. I can only weigh in on my personal opinion, but I don’t even think it’s appropriate to do that. But all of this is beside the point, today I would like to bring to your attention that the new CEO of reddit is in fact a cannibal!
I understand that right now you must be like, “this nlofe guy is out of his mind” but allow you to show you my pieces of evidence. Ok for one, I would like you to take a look at this guy’s profile. u/spez. Now you may be wondering who this is but this is in fact our new CEO. Now look at his “moderator of” subreddits, which will display the subreddits that he moderates. This will probably not work on mobile. In there if you click the more button you will see r/Cannibals! You probably have to click the “more” button because it doesn’t have as many subscribers as the other subreddits, but let me tell you! This is because nobody would want to subscribe to a subreddit about cannibals!!
Now my second piece of evidence is as follows. Go to r/Cannibals (don’t worry, I know it is a rather disgusting topic but there is nothing there that is NSFW as we like to call it), and look at the moderators. The only moderator you will see there is the sole moderator, spez! As I had mentioned before, this is none other than the new Reddit CEO! Now you may notice the text that reads as following, “created by FuzzyNavel” and you may think well ok FuzzyNavel just handed off this subreddit to this spez guy and he didn’t have any say or anything to do with this! But allow me to show you one thing one more.

archive.is/1vQWe

>when i was a child i loved reddit
>but then i grew up and started browsing Sup Forums like a man

And the chink fuck leading Sup Forums is any better? He's going to take down the entire site.

Reddit has always been better for intellectual discussion.

(You)

>Reddit has always been better for intellectual discussion.

The upvote/downvote system discourages any dissent or discussion.

Wtf. How aren't they using this?

You have to go back.

How far into his post history is it? I can't get into the subreddit because it's invite only

the archive link is one year old, read the full essay it is pretty fucked up

Who gives a fuck, the people on the_donald are fucking retarded. The way they write there is cringe worthy, with their shitty immature phrases, like they take pride in sounding stupid, Sad!

>UPVOTEEE THISS WE"RE BEING CENSORED
>UPVOTE THIS TRUMP THING
>FUCK SPEZ

The only bad thing about spez shutting thedonald down is that those wankstains will probably come here (more often than they already do at least).

bump this post
Slippery slope is never-ending

The implications for admins editing posts are huge. People have faced criminal charges in Europe for Reddit posts.

>spez is the CEO of a huge media company
>actively altering statements and cooperating with Washington Post to completely misrepresent a certain political group

it's not the end of the world but it's disturbing to find out exactly how biased and authoritarian the media really is. These are the people influencing how public opinion forms on a daily basis

Oh yeah the manipulation is insane. Fuck that sub though.

>yfw CTR paid reddit CEO in child flesh in exchange for a propaganda platform

T_D has achieved their goal, they are irrelevant now.

Having reddit take them down in such a suicidal, baldly orwellian way is really their best case scenario. Otherwise they'll just drift along for years mired in a pointless, bored circlejerk, making enemies and picking fights just for something to do, until one of them *really* fucks up and gives reddit a legit reason to shut them down.

How is this any different from when the nazis burned all the books that had political opinions they didn't like

looks like a swede

>reddit raid talk

GET THE FUCK OUT

HERE IS THE ORIGINAL LINK TO PHOTO

imgur.com/1B5Pz5h/

archive.is/AwMTY#selection-349.0-349.82

>we
You should fuck off back to your containment site and never return you human waste.

thisaroo

Fuck off you underage faggots

Stop making threads about your hugbox here

>reddit
>we

Get fucked. That website sucks dick. The_Donald is a fucking hugbox.

1. don't organize raids here you snownigger
2. spam pro stalin shit

hes clearly a cannibal

banning the donald would be a disaster for reddit, nothing good will come of it.

Better question - how is this even remotely similar?

>Reddit has always been better for intellectual discussion.
Go there now.

these need to be on the front page of T_D

What is spez and why should I care?

this. you never get the negatives to any argument. it's all just fluff feel good opinions. thus the site is just a huge pretentious circlejerk

Yes, but they're less likely to appeal to insults at the first disagreement or simply call one a nigger instead of actually laying down an argument.

GO AHEAD AND TAKE IT I DONT HAVE REDDIT ACC

i dont ether 2bh i hate reddit. one of you crossposters have to do this.

>The way they write there is cringe worthy, with their shitty immature phrases, like they take pride in sounding stupid, Sad!

Reddit reminds me of middle school girls. The most popular ones would have their occasional drama fests, where one or two would run to the bathroom to cry, and her minions would shuttle back and forth informing the lower caste girls who they were supposed to be mad at and who they should be nice to.

This shit happens every few months, like fucking clockwork, and anyone who gives a flying fuck is just like the minions mentioned above.

I never use Reddit because it's a shit site.

Do you also have a moronic hate for people who don't use tumblr?

Get over yourself

Stop spamming your "platform" mike.

go back 2 rebbit you literal nigger.

>Reddit has always been better for intellectual discussion

Let me guess, you have never set foot on sci, lit, or the litany of intellectual boards on 4chin. It's weird you can't find intelligent discussion on pol and Sup Forums? What gives?

There is a large chance you are just a moron and the conversations you engage in tend to be sub moronic because you are a retard

>Reddit
Who?

Except Reddit isn't the media. Just like Facebook isn't the media...

The media in this country is shit but that doesn't mean every pile of shit is a media outlet

claims to be intellectual.

uses "big" words like litany without having a clue as to what it means.

HELLA.

EPIC!

>tfw to intellectual to post on Sup Forums

>inserts arguments never made

Also I used the world correctly, you just didn't read the entire series of definitions on dictionary.com. So before critiquing others vocabulary, you might edify yourself first pleb

You are a rabid moron.

>If they ban we should flood over all subreddits spamming pro donald stuff

maybe you should stay on reddit you fucking redditor nigger faggot

You could just fuck off altogether. Already too many redditors here.

>Reddit has always been better for intellectual circlejerk
FTFY

Now you know who planed parenthood is selling dead babies to.

kill yourself worthless waste of oxygen

>They just banned /r/T_D from All
kek

Would if I still had it. SandersForPresident was a trolling goldmine
>eyes glued to reddit when Dem primaries were going on
>Bernie loses
>half of Plebbit's user base commits suicide
>pop in a "Well, guess you're going to have to worship Hillary now!"
>-2000 votes in half an hour
>later on Bernie full on endorses Hillary
>the other half commits suicide

dude looks fucking retarded

I can't be the only one that finds this pretty funny, right? Forget about whatever dumb imagined political angle of it. If you go on someone's website and spam "fuck [admin's name]" and call them a pedophile based on ridiculous accusations, it's probably only just because of misplaced mercy that you're not banned for harassment right off the bat. These aren't paying users, and they don't have personal data locked up in their accounts that they may lose access to. Whatever forum they're posting to owes them nothing and they do worse than spit on that. That a wordfilter gets applied to some posts of some users that were basically asking for a ban is pretty funny.

Pretty much the only other place where abuse of mods is expected is... here.

I just can't stand the circlejerking and forced ebin may mays. Some subs are nice for finding solutions for everyday problems, though.

Nobody gives a fuck about /r/ the donald. All they do is spam the same shit everyday and steal memes from 4 chan and other places because they lack originality. Fuck this niggers.

>using plebbit

>You leveled up!
>+10 English.

They are going to learn the purpose of a containment boards

Internet dramas are the most pathetic things ever. Literally all the chance some people have to shine in the spotlight.