Muslim hate

I just wanted to come here to tell the fine people of Sup Forums that what with all the hate going on around right now, we shouldnt hate our fellow man. Espeically the hate for immigrants is high and i think this is really cruel because these people are literally fleeing from death and poverty even torture. We need to help these people wherever we can because we are all equal and what people look like or what religion they are doesent matter, because in the end we are all humans. Please stop hating your fellow men, i hope this message helps atleast some of you learn some compassion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFaeZ6FO2o8
youtube.com/watch?v=1YjIk22UBYM
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege#Motives_and_demands
pamelageller.com/2016/04/muslim-pedophilia.html/
youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sweden

Muslims (Read: Arabs) aren't human and should all be exterminated

>we shouldnt hate our fellow man
We don't. We hate Muslims.

>thinks anyone religious is okay even as they rape, torture, and murder thousand of swedes

oh, you make me so ashamed to be part swedish
anyone as stupid as you will probably get murdered from being so stupid
too bad you are too stupid to live

The actual amount of real fugitives from Syria is around 10% of the hoardes of people fleeing to Europe.
The rest are opertunist scum who saw a way to get free gibs.
Why are there people from countries that dont even have internal strife clogging up the asylum system in Europe?

they are not humans. they hate humans and explode then

What do you mean they arent humans? A fish isnt a human but a human is a human

> fellow man
They are not human. They don't want temporary shelter. They want to enslave you.

>muslim cock sucking
>check flag
>checks out

Nice try, Mohammed.

posts like these are now flagged as hatespeech under canadas anti islamaphobia law

first you need to stop hating people that hate cucks you cuck

>fleeing from death and torture

>literally burn down their own shelters because the food it bad
>inb4 "not all"
yeah, but ENOUGH of them

Who am I kidding this is a bait thread

I live in Rotherham and I feel nothing but contempt for you subhumans. There is nothing that I hope for more than another crusade, and if that ever happens don't expect a second chance or even an ounce of pity from us.

Fuck you faggot.

>muslims
>human

top kek

What is this?

Swedish sex ed

>100039786
No its not, the sexual education at the school i used to go to was really informative and they never showed us that video? Thats weird

anyone here?

Go back to your own country

>lecture on Christians being horrendous people and should apologise on holocaust and to Muslims in Canadian university
>interrupt him with how Buddhism is superior since it doesn't chop of people's heads
>mudshit turns around and look at me like I just insulted Allah

One minute we are showing kindness to Muslim immigrants the next we are fighting sharia law from taking over our own company countries

We get it Sweden you are giant cucks and the rest of the world is hoping your stupidity crashes your country into the ground so we can all learn from it before we fall into the same trap of pro-"equality" and multiculturalism. Now fuck off

I own a copy of the Koran and feel fully justified when I label islam as a pedophile death cult which, when read chronologically, gets more and more violent, as opposed to, say, the bible, which becomes more tolerant when read chronologically. Book 9 "The Book of the Sword" is quite enlightening as to why I, and many other well-informed Westerners hold this attitude.
Perhaps your utopian comments would be better addressed to followers of this 7th century hate cult - or to nearby Saudi Arabia, which has millions of empty air-conditioned tents, and is an islamic country, which would be better suited to their demands?
Please do not mention the OT or the bible if replying as I am not a Christian or a Jew.

>The displaced person is not a human being - George S. Patton

Thank god russia is merely 15% muslim eh?

Look at turkey. Look at it. This is the result of accepting ar*bs in your country. This is the result of mixing with those animals. Do you want to be like turkey? Hmm? Do you?

>Compassion
>Geopolitics
Do you play poker to lose?

All you have to do is take one look at Lebanon and you'd know the people fleeing aren't Syrians. These are ECONOMIC MIGRANTS.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFaeZ6FO2o8

Other videos removed by youtube showed empty cities in Lebanon, hundreds of thousands of people left for Europe. For around 100 dollars, you could cross the border and buy a Syrian passport.

Häng dig

Det var inte trevligt.

If you say so...

Storytime
>Be me, 8 years old.
>Playing with marbles (those glass balls, too lazy to see if that is correct) with a friend.
>Laurenzo, a nigger in my neighbourhood, and around 10 muslim boys show up. He was my age, the muslims were younger.
>They want our marbles, we tell them no.
>They start threatening us, I tell my friend to run.
>After he is a safe distance I run the other direction.
>I get tripped and they start kicking me while I clutch the marbles.
>I get out of their clutches and run away.

Fast forward 3 years

>I have some martial arts experience now.
>There is rivalry between my (majority white) school and another (majority black or muslim). Unrelated people to the previous part.
>We play each other in football (not handegg, football).
>The ball goes outside and there is a discussion about who gets to throw it in.
>It gets violent with one of them jumping on one of us.
>I get a flashback to the previous story and my vision gets red.
>I rush the guy sitting on my friend and start pounding him.
>Another friend pulls me off him.

Fuck you OP, I can hate whoever I want.

all these poor women and children

>need to help
I need to do no such thing.

Isolated incident. Islam is a religion of peace. Russian muslims are integrated. There is no islamic terrorism in russia.

Who is the 13 yeard old that pleas for help? Is it the guy with the grey beard? Why would he lie about his age?

Like that school where they killed 300+ kids? Sure, faggot.

muslim prophet : pedophile, beheaded childrens of banu qurayza tribe, 11+ wives + unlimited unmarried sex slaves, fuked 9 year old aisha, fuked her in menstres and boasted nothing can make him impure because shekelgodallah made him prophet, boasted angel gabriel gave him penis enlargment potions so he can fuk as much as 40 mens, but couldnt cure his lifelong lices

> hallal comet ping pong
> example for humanity

>be me
>see this
>lol

Fuck the religion of satan !

Romans 16:17

I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them.

Fuck the religion of satan !

John 14:6

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Seriously, that man is not 16 years old why is the newspaper lying? Im confused and why doesent Ethiopia speed up its registration process?

Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Revelation 22:18
I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book

I dont hate people that contribute, they are an asset to the country they're in.
I hate however people that come to whatever country they land in, demand aid and support that we all pay through taxes.
Go rebuild your own country instead of leeching someone else

You are not the sharpest one Igor? Nice vpn tho.

Sup Forums is so easy to b8

>why is the newspaper lying
because lying is the only way they can get the population to tolerate immigrants at this point.
no one wants the immigrants apart from the government

Look, dude. We don't want you here. We don't want you anywhere. If you stuck to the Middle East, we would happily ignore you, but you're coming over to infect our societies like a cancer.

We didn't care before, but we hate your fucking guts for all the shit you pulled. The Western world's supply of fucks to give has emptied long ago.

2 Timothy 4:3

For the time is coming when people will not endure sound teaching, but having itching ears they will accumulate for themselves teachers to suit their own passions,

1 John 4:1-3

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

Matthew 7:15-20

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will recognize them by their fruits. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? So, every healthy tree bears good fruit, but the diseased tree bears bad fruit. A healthy tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a diseased tree bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. ...

what the fuck do you need to get that it meant islam ?

youtube.com/watch?v=1YjIk22UBYM

madman naming the shariah enthousiat

S T O P
T
O
P

Thats horrible! Why would they do that over such a small thing? They are being helped yet they refuse the help? This is just sad :(

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

I'm a Scotsman, you cringing, retarded fanny. But my geographical location does not invalidate my assertion that the Beslan killers were muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege#Motives_and_demands

Dont you know its all just a CIA mindcontrol plot to take over the western governments so that russians can invade and thus give the US a reason to invade Europe but first they got to control their own people through mass media and PSYOPS which is being done by contaminating the water supply and there is very little time you must find the three headed lamb jack there is no time why didnt you listen.

>tl;dr
I'll contribute

KYS. Muslims are a plague on this planet. I'd gas the whole lot if you goat fucking pedos.

So you are just a regular idiot then? Well off with you then.

This one is a bit edgy and not so much hate related

Vacuous lies and inanities dribble from your lips as freely as does the black wormy sperm of the pedophile prophet Mohammed.

Fuck off, Abdul.

A jew.

Shut up nigger, 91% of the "fleeing migrants" to Europe are a bunch of disgusting North African savages that were too lazy to work hard. Only about 7-9% are actual Syrians fleeing from war and death. 75% of all the immigrants just happen to be 18-55 year old men as well. So you tell me where those poor Syrian families are, because it's not Europe you filthy bitch

*fixed

Yeah, sure. Ignore 1400 years of Islamic invasions while you're at it. Just look at the laws in Saudi Arabia, our "ally".

>that
Not to mention our police and FSB field operatives losing their lives monthly, so we would not to

Im sorry, man. But in Finland there are also problems of this kind:
>pamelageller.com/2016/04/muslim-pedophilia.html/
>youtube.com/watch?v=hEk3fUHXHeI

kys faggot they need to be gassed

Islam was roughly founded in 7th century: the sandniggers are LITERALLY 7 centuries behind any Western world. They are all, to a tee, savage tribal people - rich Muslim countries like Saudi Arabia are just tribal warlords sitting on piles of money and profiting from Western technology and culture.
It seems that when you stop sucking immigrant cock you begin to tun your mouth, Sweden. Assume your cuck position and enjoy your culture being shat upon by your fellow "humans".

kek

>disgusting Slav women

Let them have them.

i hate Muslims and their barbaric religion
would honestly be pretty nice if they didn't exist

Muslims are the most dangerous religious cult, responsible for more deaths than any other religion to date, including Christianity with inquisition.

It's a well known fact that more people have been raped, sold into slavery, or murdered by Islamic followers than Satanists or Luciferians could EVER do.

That's saying something.

TL;DR Islam is the devil's religion

That's a bit exaggerated don't you think frogbro? At least put a white monkey there ffs

Fuck you Swede Cuck.
Islam is cancer.
Fuck your open-hearted hippie bullshit, those poor "victims" would rape your children and then brag about it to all the other godless muslims.
Don't know if you've realized it yet, but your country is FINISHED bc you let these economic migrants convince you they are "refugees"
I don't even feel sorry for you now, sow the seeds of your own liberal hell

Welcome to the truth. Stay here and see the reality of uncontrolled muslim immigration. Not all humans deserve help and respect.

Thanks for the laff

What you don't understand is: the religion matters to them. Their social cohesion, verse ours. Their ability to have children from mothers who don't drink, verse ours. Sorry to say, but you can not care all you want, about religion about social norms (like burkas) but they do. And they're breeding faster and stronger. So you're gonna get the new religion and the social norms.

reminds of a time when my mind was more innocent

Fuck off, femishit.

While I don't disagree with you, you do need to fuck off back to plebbit. Quickly please, quickly.

k we won't hate them but they can't come here.

I'm sure there are perfectly nice Muslims in the world. However, Islam is a poisonous ideology, and those that follow it can not be trusted.